• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly, they might have as well have killed Atomic Sandbag alongside the Council of Swordsman or whatever they were called this arc

Bro is constantly done the dirty lmao...just get him out of here
Other than his defeat against Black Sperm he did pretty well and could have actually killed most of the cadres by himself

Other than his defeat against Black Sperm
Bro I just realized Black Sperm really was hoeing on Atomic Sandbang the entire Arc

- Black Sperm just straight up beat his ass in his muscle form

- Golden Sperm casually shattered the New Sun Blade he got barely 10 minutes prior

- Platinum Sperm made him shit himself with just his passive aura then casually bitch slapped him away with his antennae thing

LMFAO it's like Sperm has a personal hatred for this man 😭

Bro I just realized Black Sperm really was hoeing on Atomic Sandbang the entire Arc

- Black Sperm just straight up beat his ass in his muscle form

- Golden Sperm casually shattered the New Sun Blade he got barely 10 minutes prior

- Platinum Sperm made him shit himself with just his passive aura then casually bitch slapped him away with his antennae thing

LMFAO it's like Sperm has a personal hatred for this man 😭
Bro Black Sperm was ******** on everyone except DS and Golden Sperm got his arm sliced off when he tried to break the Sun Blade lol

This guy must be reading One Punch Man 2 because that never happened.

My bad I misremembered the scene

Golden Sperm said he WOULD break it not that he managed to

p14.png

Once we get a databook for the MA Arc the scan finna look like this

The Serious Punch Squared!

An attack consisting of 2 Serious Punches slamming into each other at full force no holds barred. The sheer force of these 2 serious blows colliding not only doubles the power of one Serious Punch, but then further multiplies the combined force exponentially! The power behind them is enough to blast away countless Stars and Galaxies leaving a gaping hole in reality extending all the way to the end of the Universe. Truly the full power of Saitama and Garou is a terrifying thing.

Overwhelming Cosmic Presence!

"Saitama and Garous energy had enough devastation to completely black out the moon! Later, Saitama evolves and is strong enough to sneeze away the gasses of Jupiter, much to Garou's shock"

Once we get a databook for the MA Arc the scan finna look like this

The Serious Punch Squared!

An attack consisting of 2 Serious Punches slamming into each other at full force no holds barred. The sheer force of these 2 serious blows colliding not only doubles the power of one Serious Punch, but then further multiplies the combined force exponentially! The power behind them is enough to blast away countless Stars and Galaxies leaving a gaping hole in reality extending all the way to the end of the Universe. Truly the full power of Saitama and Garou is a terrifying thing.

Overwhelming Cosmic Presence!
by the way, something curious, remember the panel where galaxies are seen in Jupiter?well,aparently in real life,when the james webb telescope take a image of jupiter.
this is what is visible:
23sci-outthere-webb-02-superJumbo.jpg

if you look in the background of the,you will see lights,and aparently,those lights are not stars,but galaxies.
which will mean that,murata somehow manage to make sense in reality(maybe he sees the future)

"Saitama and Garous energy had enough devastation to completely black out the moon! Later, Saitama evolves and is strong enough to sneeze away the gasses of Jupiter, much to Garou's shock"
Bro if that happens, I'm finna troll the ever-loving hell out most of the OPM scalers/wankers in the fanbase

by the way, something curious, remember the panel where galaxies are seen in Jupiter?well,aparently in real life,when the james webb telescope take a image of jupiter.
this is what is visible:

if you look in the background of the,you will see lights,and aparently,those lights are not stars,but galaxies.
which will mean that,murata somehow manage to make sense in reality(maybe he sees the future)
and seriosly no one cares about this?

I can see galaxies on Google too, what about it?
no seriously, james webb took an image of jupiter and galaxies can be seen in the distance.
and in the same panel after the cosmic garou uses his attacks you can see galaxies behind jupiter.
you don't see the connection?By the way, can someone teach me how to edit profiles so that I can put screenshots of certain scp profiles so that I don't have to look for where it says that?

this is what is visible:

It looks cool for sure

I couldn’t care less about the AP of those three, so…

I see a being of 5 meters with a white hood and it is covered in pure darkness in the body with three eyes and it has a lot of sounds around it that say (no sound, no mind, no soul, no dreams, no hope, without pain,only madness)and i all the times think about that and think that everyone around me is just false because i am the only one who is able to see everyone faces but not my face.

Back