• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ayo so I'm new here and I just wanted to share an idea regarding what I think are undisscused implications about the scene where saitama kicked garou's portal. Here's a reddit post about it, but basically TLDR; what saitama did was supposed to be impossible even in-universe, and eludes to maybe more than just simple non-physical interaction. Has this already been talked about or am i just missing something?

Ayo so I'm new here and I just wanted to share an idea regarding what I think are undisscused implications about the scene where saitama kicked garou's portal. Here's a reddit post about it, but basically TLDR; what saitama did was supposed to be impossible even in-universe, and eludes to maybe more than just simple non-physical interaction. Has this already been talked about or am i just missing something?
Spatial Manipulation, maybe?

Spatial Manipulation, maybe?
The kind of manipulation that functions beyond whatever basis the opm universe abides through which it can"t be defined or quantified by. I mean we had garou with the universe as his wiki and even he doesn't understand what the **** he's looking at.

Last edited:
The kind of manipulation that is beyond anything identifiable that exists as basis in the opm universe. I mean we had garou with the universe as his wiki and even he doesn't understand what the **** he's looking at.
it makes more sense for it to be something beyond space manipulation, considering that non-physical interaction is for intangible or non-physical things.
and although a portal should not be able to be touched, it can connect two places in space and time, so it is not very Non physical interaction is more of something else.

By the way, the storm looks bigger and more detailed in the printed release:
sqbyzsn0aq4a1.png

Im not misunderstanding something here right? I mean if garou is supposed to have gained knowledge of the flow of energy and the behavior of the forces in the universe, the fact that he doesn't understand what happened implies that whatever saitama did somehow didn't include the use of said flow and behavior...

Doesn't this include our own understanding of the flow of energy and behavior of the forces in the universe? we couldn't then define or quantify what saitama did as we had other abilities based on the aforementioned factors. I mean, as long as we assume that other abilities follow the flow and behavior then we can't possibly say that saitama's are the same thing.

Last edited:
Figured that Mob Psycho was gonna end today, but it looks like they're extending a lot of the scenes, which I actually prefer, both because more Mob Psycho and it's just better.

Crazy how Iaian can keep his balance and slashing strength and speed even though he is missing an arm.

Another reason as to why he is the GOAT

Speaking of which, nothing has happened with that plot point yet. It was relevant for like 2 chapters then we never heard of it again.

Iaian is still borderline S-Class even with one arm and arguably stronger than DSK arc PPP. If Iaian had two arms he'd be more than deserving of S-Class.
He might very well be stronger than DSK arc PPP since it seems that Amai started to evaluate who gets promoted to S Class very recently and there is the statement that the latest S Class recruitment before Genos was 2 years ago, but it will probably be cleared up once the Amai Mask arc happens in the manga.

Speaking of which, nothing has happened with that plot point yet. It was relevant for like 2 chapters then we never heard of it again.
We'll have to wait till him and the disciples appear again, which might be soon considering the disciples are going to investigate Amai and Atomic now has the goal of finding the Moon Blade

Yow based on the above, regarding the scene where saitama breaks into phoenix man's phoenix space, can it be argued that saitama actually did it physically in a literal sense?

Last edited:
Yow based on the above, regarding the scene where saitama breaks into phoenix man's phoenix space, can it be argued that saitama actually did it physically in a literal sense?

non physical interaction, even if it was with a hit and no specific ability. We can't give him a specific AP without knowing the size of the dimension, and we can't give him no ability for doing the same.

Lowkey I would've preferred it if Iaian had the Sun Blade arc instead of Atomic Sandbag. Not just because Atomic Sandbag is Atomic Sandbag, but because I think Iaian is far more deserving of a character arc.
Honestly, they might have as well have killed Atomic Sandbag alongside the Council of Swordsman or whatever they were called this arc

Bro is constantly done the dirty lmao...just get him out of here

Back