• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Like I said, there isn't proof that he scales, whether it be in universe or out universe. If you can show me anything from the manga that proves Sweet mask's AP scales to his dura. Then we will be upgraded
here we can see sweet mask referring to himself as an "all rounder". if his durability were far greater than his AP, he wouldn't be an all rounder would he? he also believes he can defeat any opponent, even after encountering dragon level threats.

All rounder doesn't necesarrily mean that. An all-rounder is someone who's greatly versatile at a lot of things. I doubt sweet mask was talking about his AP and dura

All rounder doesn't necesarrily mean that. An all-rounder is someone who's greatly versatile at a lot of things. I doubt sweet mask was talking about his AP and dura
the context was fighting and defeating monsters. why would he not be referring to his AP and durability? what else would he be referring to?

Skill? Prowess? Speed? Strategy? Power is clearly not the only thing needed to do to defeat the MA and retake the hostages

Skill? Prowess? Speed? Strategy? Power is clearly not the only thing needed to do to defeat the MA and retake the hostages
he was literally talking about defeating monster king orochi, and stated that because he is an all rounder he can do it. he was clearly talking about AP and durability. its very possible that he was referring to skill, prowess, speed, and strategy too since sweet mask is exceptional in all those aspects, but why would he be excluding AP and durability? if he were super weak in AP and super strong in durability, i doubt he would call himself an all rounder.

you know what? the redraws ******* struck again. it turns out that the page of sweet mask calling himself an all rounder isnt even canon anymore because it was replaced with the recent chapter 113 redraw. ****** murata....

you know what? the redraws ******* struck again. it turns out that the page of sweet mask calling himself an all rounder isnt even canon anymore because it was replaced with the recent chapter 113 redraw. ****** murata....
The all-rounder scene is later in the revised timeline, so it's not going to have shown up yet. If Sweet Mask is still going to make that statement, he'll do it before he fights Fuhrer Ugly in future redraws. So don't worry about losing it forever... just yet

The all-rounder scene is later in the revised timeline, so it's not going to have shown up yet. If Sweet Mask is still going to make that statement, he'll do it before he fights Fuhrer Ugly in future redraws. So don't worry about losing it forever... just yet
i really hope thats the case bruh

Do-S harming sweet mask is likely an outlier, unless ya'll want to upgrade Do-S to Low 7-B+, which is just no

the original version of sweet mask vs Do-S was better. no stupid ass irrelevant narinki squad surviving and wasting our time and no dumbass Do-S harming sweet mask feat. just pure gore and brutality.

I don't think sweet mask should even have low 7-B durability in the first place. Ugly just toyed with him the whole time and it was off screen. I think he should just be 8-A imo.

it doesnt even matter if FU was holding back or not. Sweet mask will inevitably be upgraded to possibly 7-A since he's going to fight pesky clown and black sperm

ONE made sweet mask cadre level or at least near cadre level in the webcomic, so that means hes cadre level in the manga. why on earth would ONE nerf manga sweet mask when we've seen a pattern of ONE and murata almost always buffing manga characters instead? ignoring the webcomic completely is pretty ridiculous.

Because the webcomic is a seperate universe and the manga isn't just a simple adaptation at this point. Have you been keeping up with the CRTs? if you wanna re-use the webcomic feats again then go make a CRT on it.

ONE made sweet mask cadre level or at least near cadre level in the webcomic, so that means hes cadre level in the manga. why on earth would ONE nerf manga sweet mask when we've seen a pattern of ONE and murata almost always buffing manga characters instead? ignoring the webcomic completely is pretty ridiculous.
Murata says he doesn't like Sweet Mask (he's trying to like his character more or something like this). I'd find it hilarious if he upgraded everybody, but made a point of somehow downgrading Sweet Mask out of personal spite-

He'll probably get upgraded though, unless he wants BS to karate chop him to sleep right away

Back