• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think it looks good, but the only fusion profiles I'm aware of have a fused personality as well. Promoted rook is weird because it's a fusion that functions like a mech... a mech that is also drive knight. I guess it could work, but I don't know if there's a precedent.
and his obsession with manga images needs to be stopped. i tried telling him to stop and he said "make me you trash". like can we ban this dude already? he spam edits profiles like crazy
Usklaverei is one of our most important members, he does more than half the calcs these days as well as other useful stuff. We should discuss changing profile pictures before we actually implement. It may not need a CRT, but we can't be doing it willy nilly- which is what sounds like might be happening
If you feel uncomfortable, you can leave, nobody will care, since you don't add anything to the discussions, except change the profile images.

The funniest thing about all this is that you mention it, since you have already been warned for constantly changing profile pictures, hypocrisy we see here.
Have you been changing the profile pictures without discussing it here first? If that's the case, just make sure we talk over the profile pictures before we swap them out. I think I've seen you post some images in here though so

I think it looks good, but the only fusion profiles I'm aware of have a fused personality as well. Promoted rook is weird because it's a fusion that functions like a mech... a mech that is also drive knight. I guess it could work, but I don't know if there's a precedent.
Fusion mechs like the gurren lagann are their own seperate profile, so I think it should be fine

but quarantine ended like a hundred years ago

So then... This is just your normal behavior?

Anyway, did we get any updated on any of the calcs?

In One Piece, there's a Devil Fruit called the Goro Goro no Mi, which allows the user to control, manipulate and become lightning.

What would a Gyoro Gyoro no Mi DF be like?

Sweet Mask's durability is over 10000 times greater than his AP. He is a massive stonewall. I think perhaps we should scale him to Genos for threatening him?

In One Piece, there's a Devil Fruit called the Goro Goro no Mi, which allows the user to control, manipulate and become lightning.

What would a Gyoro Gyoro no Mi DF be like?
You get a third eye and arms on your pecs, plus telekinesis and enhanced senses (telepathy, aura detection, etc)

Sweet Mask's durability is over 10000 times greater than his AP. He is a massive stonewall. I think perhaps we should scale him to Genos for threatening him?
WHATTTT THE FUCKK??? i just checked sweet masks page and hes freaking 8-A now??? that makes absolutely no sense

sweet mask was stated to be equal to black sperm for at least a couple minutes during their fight. why is he 8-A??

Yeah. That's how it works. Unless you can show that Swet Mask can harm someone who can harm him, then he has nothing to show that his AP scales to this durability.

Durability scales to AP

AP does not scale to durability.

It ain't vice versa

and also, NO talking about that horrible manga on this thread

Every One Piece fan would like to know your location

Seriously though, be careful... Those are fighting words...

one piece is just durr enemy kidnap/hurt my fren luffy goes gear 10000 and uses power of friendship/plot armor and barely beats his opponent and hes in bandages again and then next episode he be all fine for some reason and eating assloads of meat. every. single. arc.

Also, am I the only one who objects to the fact that we are assuming some characters are stone walls, such as Amai Mask and Garou?

Seriously, even though I can't find really any evidence to support otherwise, I really don't understand why they wouldn't just have comparable APs.

I'm pretty sure if One intended them to be these massive stone walls, he explicitly show/depict it in the story like with Darkshine.

Dude, if you wanna rant about that, do it somewhere else. This is the OPM threat, not the one piece thread, drop it.

Also, am I the only one who objects to the fact that we are assuming some characters are stone walls, such as Amai Mask and Garou?

Seriously, even though I can't find really any evidence to support otherwise, I really don't understand why they wouldn't just have comparable APs.

I'm pretty sure if One intended them to be these massive stone walls, he explicitly show/depict it in the story like with Darkshine.
Because that is just the wiki rules. They're not stonewalls because for the same reasons likes Darkshine. They're stonewalls because they don't have anything to show that their AP is comparable to dura. Because they haven't been shown to harm those who can harm them, other than some odd outliers

see, i agree with you. but vs battles wiki rates characters based on in universe explanations, and out of universe explanations or like WoG isnt really the priority

out of universe explanations or like WoG
??? That's what we do as well. We only don't fully do that unles out of universe explanations are contradictory or iffy. And do you have any out of universe statements that Garou or Sweet masks aren't stonewalls?

i dont know about black sperm being a glass cannon. here we can see him being perfectly fine after having a massive boulder hurled at him by sweet mask.

and here is atomic samurai acknowledging sweet mask's strength

??? That's what we do as well. We only don't fully do that unles out of universe explanations are contradictory or iffy. And do you have any out of universe statements that Garou or Sweet masks aren't stonewalls?
thats what i meant by "out of universe explanations arent the priority". we take in universe explanations more seriously dont we? also im in the same boat as phoenks. according to vs battles wiki, sweet masks durability is like thousands of times greater than his AP. wouldnt ONE portray him differently if that were the case?

completely ignoring the webcomic is illogical though. so you're saying its possible that in the webcomic black sperm isnt a glass cannon but in the manga hes a glass cannon since we havent seen any impressive durability feats? why would ONE change black sperm to a glass cannon character for the manga for no reason? wouldnt it be more logical to just assume that webcomic black sperm and manga black sperm are similar in nature in terms of powers?

Like I said, there isn't proof that he scales, whether it be in universe or out universe. If you can show me anything from the manga that proves Sweet mask's AP scales to his dura. Then he will be upgraded

Last edited:
Back