• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
if snowman wasn't confirmed demon then would we have assumed he's a dragon? I was always thinking of a beefcake vs giant snowman match before finding out he's just a demon.

if snowman wasn't confirmed demon then would we have assumed he's a dragon? I was always thinking of a beefcake vs giant snowman match before finding out he's just a demon.
Snowman's AP depends on his speed. If he's Hypersonic I think he would make a good fight for Beefcake, but I think he's much slower and weaker

murata is such an evil guy, he makes the tall waifu fight the short waifu. Tears apart the tall girl fetishists and the small girl fetishists.

Also shouldn't promoted rook be treated as it's own profile. we generally treat fusions as their own profile, unless one character has most control of the fusion than the other, such as psykorochi, where it's mostly just Psykos controlling most of it, so it's only for her. But here, both characters have equal control over the body.

Here is a sandbox I made for that

Also shouldn't promoted rook be treated as it's own profile. we generally treat fusions as their own profile, unless one character has most control of the fusion than the other, such as psykorochi, where it's mostly just Psykos controlling most of it, so it's only for her. But here, both characters have equal control over the body.

Sure, that can work.

USklaverei, can you stop changing profile pictures unnecessarily? The profiles are supposed to have full body images, your images almost never follow that.
i literally could not agree with you more. most of these profiles have full body colored high quality renders yet USklaverei keeps changing them to terribly cropped manga panels that show only a small portion of the character, sometimes with OTHER characters obstructing the shot. this guys logic baffles me and his obsession with manga images needs to be stopped. i tried telling him to stop and he said "make me you trash". like can we ban this dude already? he spam edits profiles like crazy

the admins tried to justify him calling me trash by saying that "you called his images shitty so its alright for him to personally insult you". the bias blows my mind. in what world is insulting an inanimate object equivalent to calling a person trash?

If you feel uncomfortable, you can leave, nobody will care, since you don't add anything to the discussions, except change the profile images.

The funniest thing about all this is that you mention it, since you have already been warned for constantly changing profile pictures, hypocrisy we see here.

dude, your images are beyond terrible. like complete utter shit. its hilarious that you cant see that. the admins have a love boner for you so thats why you've been able to get away with it for so long. lmfao you think you can just do whatever you want and ruin OPM profiles with your terrible images?
That's your shitty opinion and if you think I'm their 'darling', it must be because I added something to the site, different from someone like you.

Yeah, it's all just irrelevant squabbling over something completely insignificant. I bet there are less than 5 people active on this thread who actually care about the images. I sure as hell don't.

I don't really care either. It was funny being on Deep Sea King's page and seeing his image change after refreshing, but it gets old after a while.

The fact that his image was changed so much in such a brief amount of time is sad if anything.

We're here to determine how strong characters are, not to determine what the best ******* artwork of them is.

DSK's profile has been locked because of this.

Anyway this seems fine to add?

The most annoying part of this is that they alone are making it close to the toxicity of the DBS discussion thread, even though the OPM thread has been chill most of the time.

Yeah, either that or we'd have to add the fusion to both of their profiles, but I'd rather give the DXD reference its own profile.

bruh i see some people here (including myself) saying that genos at 5-C is a bit iffy, but ichigo was low 2-C at one point despite never showing feats above like, 7-A.

The most annoying part of this is that they alone are making it close to the toxicity of the DBS discussion thread, even though the OPM thread has been chill most of the time.
I'm sorry, I apologize to everyone, lately my days are being shit and I end up taking it out on other people.
As already mentioned, we must then vote on the images that we should use in the profiles.

Back