• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why am I not surprised

I thought that calc wasn’t accepted yet though
Matt was opposed to this calc as well, but it hasn't been evaluated yet. It looks pretty legit to me. If it gets accepted I'll have to go back and give the psykos beams a little speed upgrade (still MHS+ though) to include the new distance

Wait I noticed something about Genos calc from Season 1.

the mountains are veeeery close to clouds yet the accepted height is only 610 meters?
But even the lowest hanging clouds are like 2000 meters iirc? How much would that affect the value?

Wait I noticed something about Genos calc from Season 1.

the mountains are veeeery close to clouds yet the accepted height is only 610 meters?
But even the lowest hanging clouds are like 2000 meters iirc? How much would that affect the value?
Those look like cumulus clouds to me, so they'd be at least 1000~ meters. You do see much lower-lying (namely stratus) clouds though

How much could the value be affected?
You could get a little buff, if you scaled it to the clouds (maybe get a height of 800 meters), but it would still be in the lower half of High 7-C. Problem is I think calc group members would prefer the 600m mountain lowball to approximating to the clouds because that's no more trustworthy, since cloud height varies even more than mountain height, and it's a more complicated assumption

I thought of a kind of crazy ending for One Punch Man, and it could theoretically be how I would end the series if I was ONE.

Who's interested?

What's the theory?
It's not really a theory, more along the lines of a fan-written ending.

So, Saitama fights God in a one-on-one battle. Saitama leads with a serious punch, realizing the gravity of the situation, and this heavily damages God. However, he also begins to put a limiter on Saitama, which makes him weaker. Basically, the entire fight would be a weakening God exchanging blows with a weakening Saitama, ending with Saitama, now no stronger than he was at the start of his training, finishing it off by throwing a punch all the force he can muster. God's dying words are that now he'll never be as strong as he was before, that his rebellion costed him his strength. Saitama says he's wrong, and that if he broke his limits before, he'll just do it again.

He gets back to the other heroes, and Genos notes this difference in power. Saitama is now... weaker. A lot weaker. However, Saitama tells him what he told God, and it ends with Saitama finally, and kind of at an awkward timing due to all that's happened, being hailed as the strongest hero.

Then there's an optional timeskip 3 years later, where Saitama's back at full strength due to training again, which proves he was right about what he said to God.

That's my weird ending for it. I literally thought it up the other day.

However, he also begins to put a limiter on Saitama, which makes him weaker. Basically, the entire fight would be a weakening God exchanging blows with a weakening Saitama, ending with Saitama, now no stronger than he was at the start of his training,
The whole point with Saitama and Dr Genus speech was that those who break their limiter are no longer restrained by God, because he probably is the one who put them to all living beings.

raiden's profile has been bothering me for a while. why is he high 7-C? he should scale to webcomic prisoner, not manga prisoner. webcomic prisoner is far below high 7-C

I just hope Mumen Rider can break his limiter before the series ends. Characters who can break their limiters are usually shown to have strong willpower.

I just hope Mumen Rider can break his limiter before the series ends. Characters who can break their limiters are usually shown to have strong willpower.
I think Glasses is more likely to go down that route if anyone does. Mumen seems relatively content with being weaker

Glasses goes SSJ2 uwu
No, Glasses is not Gohan and superhuman hair dye should stay with DBZ. I've always wondered, why does Saiyan hair color change, but not skin color/the rest of the physical appearance? If I were doing the transformations, I would go with golden skin and whatnot. That was one of the many cool things about Boros's design
Well, he is Gohan after all
Can't even finish typing before someone comments this, shaking my head

No, Glasses is not Gohan and superhuman hair dye should stay with DBZ. I've always wondered, why does Saiyan hair color change, but not skin color/the rest of the physical appearance? If I were doing the transformations, I would go with golden skin and whatnot. That was one of the many cool things about Boros's design

Can't even finish typing before someone comments this, shaking my head
naruto: am i joke to you.

**** THAT MEME IS CRINGY

naruto: am i joke to you.

**** THAT MEME IS CRINGY
What, do they change hair color in Naruto? I only saw a couple episodes like 15 years ago or something, don't remember.

Brother, if the meme was cringey why did you use it? You've got to let it die quietly

Well, Mitsuki’s hair changes color when he uses Sage Mode, but that’s Boruto, not Naruto.

boruto is ABSOLUTE UTTER SHIT. i dont care what anyone says. its the most generic ass cliche piece of shit i have ever seen. almost as bad as black clover and fairy tail.

lol only saying this because it seems we're all at an agreement here that boruto sucks monkey ****.

anyway i have a question. should we just hakai all the webcomic profiles and only make profiles for the characters when they're revealed in the manga?

anyway i have a question. should we just hakai all the webcomic profiles and only make profiles for the characters when they're revealed in the manga?
I feel like Hakai'ing them would be a waste, but at the same time they're gonna show up in the manga at some point. I'm neutral

Back