• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
sweet mask is one of my favorite characters though. if murata and ONE nerf him from cadre level to demon level, i'm going to castrate them bruh

I think it was discusswed a lot earlier, but some people were saying it yields only town level to large town level results.

on rover's profile, it says that elder centipede couldnt survive a casual punch from saitama? when did that ever happen? saitama punched EC once and it was a serious punch.

I think ouros was working on it, I don't remember.

on rover's profile, it says that elder centipede couldnt survive a casual punch from saitama? when did that ever happen? saitama punched EC once and it was a serious punch.
That should be removed

Well. He punched EC with a serious punch but I believe that 0.00001% power of the punch is more than enough to obiliterate it.

Because it resulted in an earthquake
im not a seismologist but im pretty sure earthquakes are generated by tectonic activity with continental/oceanic plates on divergent boundaries and shit like that. learned it in like grade 10 science so my memory is fuzzy. i dont think a super powerful impact that results in large scale shockwaves is an earthquake

why would you use an earthquake method when it wasn't an earthquake? it was a punch
Because it caused earthquakes, the earthquakes are what's increased (the shockwave area hasn't changed so no upgrade in that regard).

I suppose I could try and calc it as shaking the entire base... but is there any proof of that? I have no idea how deep Saitama and Rover are at this point, after all Saitama just left the ninjas on the surface with Sekingar so they might be pretty high up. Unless we saw Psykos being effected, who we know is near/at the very bottom, there's no way to know the area of the shockwave. Previous calcs that have tried this apparently got sauced on.
im not a seismologist but im pretty sure earthquakes are generated by tectonic activity with continental/oceanic plates on divergent boundaries and shit like that. learned it in like grade 10 science so my memory is fuzzy. i dont think a super powerful impact that results in large scale shockwaves is an earthquake
You're not wrong to think of it that way, but not every earthquake shakes the entire plate. There are many slip faults inside a plate that will shake a small area and any big kaboom that shakes the earth (like the Beirut explosion, for example) can induce shaking that can be functionally considered an earthquake. A shockwave like this in real life would cause earthquakes.

ah i see. then it looks like no upgrade for rover. i just want a solid 7-A rover is that too much to ask murata?

i dont know why but i just really like the 7-A tier
I like the number 7 and the letter A. I know that sounds dumb, but I find the combination aesthetic and somehow seeing a 7-A/ High 7-A rating is more satisfying than a one 6-C (probably because of said dumb visual preference)

I like the number 7 and the letter A. I know that sounds dumb, but I find the combination aesthetic and somehow seeing a 7-A/ High 7-A rating is more satisfying than a one 6-C (probably because of said dumb visual preference)
Ah i see. Looks like im not alone here lol. Low 2-C is one of my least favorite looking tiers though haha

My favorite tiers are; low 7-B, 7-A, High 7-A, High 6-A. I admit a complete OPM bias, after High 6-A I have a hard time relating to feats. Dragonball for example can't keep my interest with all the multiversal kamehamehas, that's jumping the shark for me.

I also decided to look at other threads when someone said that we are chill here. It looks pretty true, some discussions can get pretty intense.

Anyway, here's a list of all future CRTs from what I can tell:

• God tier revisions.
  • A-Class, tiger and demon revisions.
  • Webcomic and anime profiles.
  • possible tier 7 upgrades for HIS Geno's and threat level dragon depending on giant snowman

I love when I stop getting notifications for this thread

What revisions are the God tiers getting? Also I still don’t think the anime versions differentiate enough from the manga to be separate profiles.

I love when I stop getting notifications for this thread

What revisions are the God tiers getting? Also I still don’t think the anime versions differentiate enough from the manga to be separate profiles.
Psykos would be upgraded to 254 petatons (middle of the road High 6-A versus near baseline), Genos and Tatsumaki get consequently upgraded.

Boros would also be upgraded to 6-A according to the calc. Could anyone repost the inertia calc?

Back