• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm also kinda curious about the "needing space-time manipulation to oppose God" since it could go from simple spatial intangibility to his true body being hidden in another dimension or a different point in time while he attacks.

Ok so apparently pureblood scales above 3 crows individually apparently those are monster association, but also, apparently they’re gonna be 7-C, but also apparently for some reason their AP increases as a collective, even tho that should directly violate the fact that 3 attacks of the same AP aren’t stronger, or else we’d give characters “higher with barrage”
but if the monster association threat levels work like that then that’d make them inconsistent, but let’s just say that because their numbers increase their Destruction then it isn’t inconsistent and we can still use threat level scaling for monster association
that being said, if an at most 7-C crow is tiger level in the monster association, then pureblood would be 7-C too
quite annoying, but that would mean zombieman is also 7-C, which is pretty messed up as hell
Even lowballing weakened suiryu to 9-A, that would still make zombieman 9-A, which is still a disappointing result in my eyes.

The one saving grace is that we technically can’t tell the difference between most of the monster association and hero association ratings, since that’s pre monster association raid to begin with, so if it was the hero association that rated the crows demon level then that would not only fix the zombieman scaling chain, but solve the minor inconsistency with the crows individually not being demon level but somehow gaining AP

In other news, elder centipede’s durability scales somewhat above metal knight’s 2.4 megaton low 7-B missiles, which then scales to a bunch of other people I guess, so that’s cool

, even tho that should directly violate the fact that 3 attacks of the same AP aren’t stronger
Well as a reminder, Disaster level is also based on how they threaten cities and greater civilization. Their numbers as a group can contribute to their rating. The Seafolk were rated as a Tiger collectively but only Wolf when they're alone.

random question why is Puri-Puri prisoner called “Pri-Pri” prisoner is that a manga thing or something ?

Well as a reminder, Disaster level is also based on how they threaten cities and greater civilization. Their numbers as a group can contribute to their rating. The Seafolk were rated as a Tiger collectively but only Wolf when they're alone.
Which applies to hero association threat levels, but not monster association threat levels
it’s possibly safer to assume that they were ranked by the hero association than by psykos herself, since the greater numbers likely fall under “difficulty of extermination” and aggressiveness, as well as destructive power over a shorter period of time, but not their actual AP, vs monster association which quite strictly uses power above all else

Tbh the "higher as a collective" can just be removed, I kept it like that because thats how it was initially.

I'm gonna make the CRT about the Three Crows later

By the way, if Phoenix man kept fighting wouldn’t he have broken his limiter pretty easily? His resurrections count as near death based on him referring to psykos’ reasoning as the cause for his explosive growth, so he should theoretically just be able to keep dying and break his limiter.

I’m gonna have to team up with my nemesis, damage, because it’s the only way I’m gonna get threat level scaling revised to be monster association only
the end is near for 7-B opm (at least until a better elder centipede calc is done lol)

Might make a watchdog man instinctive reactions thread, since he seemed to avoid Garou’s punch despite it being a sneak attack
it would finally make his profile worth doing matches for at least

Isn’t it weird that Blast did not get his powers from God?

Dude can fly, he isn’t affected by radiation, can survive space no problem, can almost contain the power of two serious punches that would have destroyed earth (visually shown to destroy stars) without worrying for himself, but just the planet, and he has the powers to manipulate space-time.

Feel like his powers are going to be touched upon later on. I find it weird he was born with abilities that would later allow him to battle God.

Isn’t it weird that Blast did not get his powers from God?

Dude can fly, he isn’t affected by radiation, can survive space no problem, can almost contain the power of two serious punches that would have destroyed earth (visually shown to destroy stars) without worrying for himself, but just the planet, and he has the powers to manipulate space-time.

Feel like his powers are going to be touched upon later on. I find it weird he was born with abilities that would later allow him to battle God.
No, his team are probably a group of avengers who all have spacetime abilities.

I just hope Saitama get tons of resistances thanks to them.
inb4 it instead turns into weaknesses for their hax. "Our powers can't affect him, they're not able to take effect due to his raw strength! Our abilities were never meant to be used on beings this powerful before" and such

Sorry for being out of the loop but can someone please explain to me why Blast looked so injured during his fight against EC? Blast is supposed to be the strongest S-Class hero and he even held his own against Cosmic Garou. How could he have a hard time against EC? It's kind of been bothering me 😅

What if when King in the webcomic was said to have thrown a solar system bomb into a black hole. What if that's the manga equivalent of what happened with garou and Saitama serious punch²? They redirected the shockwave into a massive blackhole.

Sorry for being out of the loop but can someone please explain to me why Blast looked so injured during his fight against EC? Blast is supposed to be the strongest S-Class hero and he even held his own against Cosmic Garou. How could he have a hard time against EC? It's kind of been bothering me 😅
1. Blast was VASTLY weaker back then, and the fragment of God he battled was on a similar level. 2. It's an outlier. I'm more inclined to believe this because that Blast being actual fodder to Tats at the same time is hard to believe for various reasons. 3. Some believe that Blast was attacked by God just before we see the panel of him looking upwards, God just interrupting the fight, and that EC had nothing to do with it, or that EC was amped by God, but these are just theories.

4. EC is 4-A.

Considering the powerscaling issue ONE and Murata had with EC way back when, it honestly wouldn't be a surprise to me here either. That being when they made it so a moderately pumped up Metal Bat could slightly harm EC whereas they originally had Bomb and Bang not doing ANYTHING to it, which was obviously not consistent, and a viewer was the one that pointed this out. Not to mention EC's strength is already a contentious topic in the OPM fanbase. Overall EC is really ******* goofy in powerscaling, that's the most consistent thing about him.

Yeah, I think he's very downplayed ngl. I've always interpreted EC as perhaps top 10, maybe even top 5 Dragon level Monster's, not including like, the "Above Dragon's" or whatever you wanna call them (Platinum Sperm, Orochi, and so on).
I honestly don't think any other Cadre besides Golden/Platinum Sperm could actually kill him so for me he is easily top 3

1. Blast was VASTLY weaker back then
The problem I have with this theory is that if Blast was vastly weaker back then to the point where he was struggling with Elder Centipede, how did he fight God? IIRC, the manga insinuated that Blast fought God right after fighting EC, which is just insane to me cause anyone that struggles with something like EC is objectively going to get killed 400 million times by God's glare, just like what Demonbane did that that chick

Blast wasn't weaker, we don't really know if EC hurt blast to begin with tbh. When blast saved Tatsumaki he was covered in blood too.

Back