• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That was random as **** and very long, so I minimised it with an expanding quote.

My apologies for being the fun police.

anyways I’m gonna start building the scaling chain for threat level scaling changes
if all is well then most of the relevant monsters are gonna be unchanged (and may scale higher because of elder centipede 40 megatons calc) but it’s a bit early to tell since 99% of the verse gets its shit from hero association threat levels

anyways I’m gonna start building the scaling chain for threat level scaling changes
if all is well then most of the relevant monsters are gonna be unchanged (and may scale higher because of elder centipede 40 megatons calc) but it’s a bit early to tell since 99% of the verse gets its shit from hero association threat levels
Which often makes no ******* sense.

I went through like 13 pages of “Scales to a guy who scales to a guy who scales to a guy” and found out that the entire monster association cadre scales to beefcake
God. Damn it. What a waste of time.

I’ve come to the realization that all 7-B characters scale to beefcake since there’s no other 7-B calc except vaccine man who also has no scaling
in other words, without HA threat level scaling there’s literally nothing that can be done for 7-B
are there any secondary 7-B calcs that I’m not aware of that just aren’t on the verse page?

and your character reminds me of a person who cut his beard in the coolest way a beard can be cut.
making a jump from space while meteors rain, while he has explosives in his body, and cuts himself with a supermega fillosa sword that cuts you just by touching you
Eloquently put, Alexander
another W in the bag

Not that I agree with your premise here, but didn't you agree to scale them anyway because the MA care about destructive power above all else?

Not that I agree with your logic here, but didn't you agree to scale them anyway because the MA care about destructive power above all else?
Beefcake isn’t part of the monster association, so I was hoping to find a justification for an S class hero or demon level from the monster association to be 7-B, but I couldn’t find one since of course there’s no calcs to support 7-B

He's still a Dragon level that didn't become Dragon level through destructive ability.

At the very least, they should get a likely or something.

He's still a Dragon level that didn't become Dragon level through destructive ability.

At the very least, they should get a likely or something.
Monster association and hero association use different systems, I don’t support cross scaling between them in the slightest
And being a dragon level through means other than destructive ability just further supports that you can be dragon level without 7-B destructive ability
But at the very least we can get everyone to either upscale massively from prisoner (weakest S class next to zombieman) or low 7-B, I forgot which low 7-B calcs we had

I don't feel like getting into an argument rn, so we can agree to disagree on that front.

Anyway, I'm thinking about making a thread on EC calculations (like the one on Beefcake) since his size is insanely inconsistent.

Does he have a confirmed size?
270 meters,but is inconsistent considering the fact that he is taller than mountains and he manage to get to cloud level.

it's like when ttgl had a galactic size, but later it was confirmed that it was of universal size and that galaxies are universes but they didn't know how to draw universes.
or when bf is like canonically 7 feet tall and they calculated to be like 1 meter or something

Does he have a confirmed size?
No.

What I meant was restricting his size based on specific instances. I.e, if one segment of his carapace is 3 metres in an explosion calc, we should use 3 metres instead of something like 10 from another calc.

But I also just remembered that the other EC calcs were invalidated, so nvm.

I found a much simpler way to upgrade watchdog man to "likely higher"
simply say City Level (outmatched garou's power, was able to deflect all his attacks) likely higher (Garou stated he was holding back) or something

The Opm economy is booming with multiple active crts and calcs being done
But soon, once I prepare the threat level scaling thread this world will not be prepared for low 7-B Opm, an entire half of a tier lower! Mwahahahah

God's invisibility should be passive instead of just selective. It can choose who sees it by manipulating space time but otherwise they can't see it.

The Opm economy is booming with multiple active crts and calcs being done
But soon, once I prepare the threat level scaling thread this world will not be prepared for low 7-B Opm, an entire half of a tier lower! Mwahahahah
I mean it was like that before so it's not a big deal really...

Back