• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After the clash Garou and Saitama were launched to Io while the shockwave created by SP² was diverted into deep space. Genos’ core was held by Saitama the entire fight so he couldn’t have seen the SP²’s destruction.
If it destroyed a cluster of stars anyone would have notice those stars missing. He was also seen saitama flying to Jupiters moon so could have easily seen the explosion occurring in the distance while he's in mid flight.

Also satiama thinks jupters moon is far enough for him and garou to go all out. If they had galaxy DC he wouldn't have said that

If it destroyed a cluster of stars anyone would have notice those stars missing.
Not really, considering the speed of light.
He was also seen saitama flying to Jupiters moon so could have easily seen the explosion occurring in the distance while he's in mid flight.
In the exact opposite direction, while moving at uncontrollably high speeds? Honestly, given the energy cocoon surrounding them, I also doubt they'd even see it while they were still in Earth's orbit.

Plus, they weren't mid-flight, they were practically at Io (assuming there's no cinematic editing going on).
If they had galaxy DC he wouldn't have said that
They don't.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
In the exact opposite direction, while moving at uncontrollably high speeds? Honestly, given the energy cocoon surrounding them, I also doubt they'd even see it while they were still in Earth's orbit.
[/QUOTE]
Speaking of which, Genos was able to perceive and record everything with his core. Was he able speed blitzed during this arc or anything? Could prob warrant some speed upgrades.

Not really. His eyes aren't the entire source of energy for his body.

Plus, you're talking about the same Genos that got taken off guard by Gums.

If he had MFTL+ sensors, perception and reactions, it wouldn't have mattered.

I was only saying perception. His perception can be faster than his reaction. He was able to understand and perceive his memories after all and explain it to Saitama.

I thought you meant more than that, because how would this change scaling otherwise?

Didn't Puri Puri survive an attack from Post-Darkshine Garou?
To be specific, Puri-Puri was absolutely incapacitated by a short combo from Pre-Darkshine/Post-Orochi Garou (who was outright sleeping at the time) even with his peak durability, damaging him so much that he couldn't move whatsoever, even after 3 hits from Garou with Bristle Armor active, he was already knocked down and couldn't get up anymore. Considering that even with his Bristle Armor durability amp (it's likely he would have been KILLED if not for it), PPP was completely curbstomped by a sleeping Garou, he definitely wouldn't even downscale. That'd be like downscaling MCU Loki from MCU Hulk for just surviving a combo from him, not to say that you were going there with that of course, I'm just mentioning it.

Last edited:
Saitama:
  • Destroys countless of stars possible even galaxies
  • Moves at MFTL+ speed
  • Blow up Jupiter with sneeze
  • Opened the moon with four fingers like chips

Clorox:
  • God tier is a featless bum wanked with mental gymnastics powerscaling
  • dogshit databook statements
  • fanfic and headcanon powers
  • zero on panel feat above BOS Piccolo
I don't get into Bleach scaling because it's really messy, imo. Even scaling Naruto is usually kind of annoying. It doesn't help that both series are so big with so much extra content like the databooks. With the amount of varying feats/statements, each of varying consistency between them, trying to reliably scale such large verse's can get difficult, especially with the gigantic amount of different opinions. The only mainstream one that's easy enough to scale imo is Dragon Ball.

Personally I never thought Bleach even arguably scaled beyond maybe planet level if we're being generous. But I ain't getting into that any time soon.

Last edited:
I'm making a Lightning Genji profile on my sandbox but I'm not really sure about his AP/Dura, he damaged and endured an attack from a Grizzly Nyah child so I guess he would be High 7-C? At most?
At first glance I thought this wouldn't make sense because it'd make Electric Catfish Man and Maiko Plasma High 7-C as well, but honestly it seems like it might be more consistent than I thought?

Maiko Plasma and Electric Catfish Man were part of a group of monsters that could damage Puri Puri Prisoner, who is also High 7-C. While he takes it all no problem thanks to Angel Hug, they definitely do harm him, he was bleeding from his head.

High 7-C (Or "at most" High 7-C) Genji, Electric Catfish Man, and Maiko Plasma sounds like it could work to me.

At first glance I thought this wouldn't make sense because it'd make Electric Catfish Man and Maiko Plasma High 7-C as well, but honestly it seems like it might be more consistent than I thought?

Maiko Plasma and Electric Catfish Man were part of a group of monsters that could damage Puri Puri Prisoner, who is also High 7-C. While he takes it all no problem thanks to Angel Hug, they definitely do harm him, he was bleeding from his head.

High 7-C (Or "at most" High 7-C) Genji, Electric Catfish Man, and Maiko Plasma sounds like it could work to me.
Sounds great, I think every Demon Level from the Monster Association (whose ratings are strictly based on AP) without feats would be "High 7-C" then 🤔

No, it is just that a Tiger being High 7-C is outlier.

Also, we don't know for sure if those Tigers were the ones who harmed and made Puri bleed. He might have been battling Demons from MA until he encountered the elephant monster.

Last edited:

Also, we don't know for sure if those Tigers were the ones who harmed and made Puri bleed. He might have been battling Demons from MA until he encountered the elephant monster.
PPP has low mid regen that allows him to instantly scar and stop bleeding, the injuries were made by those tiger level monsters and assuming otherwise is massive reach

Also he starts bleeding after facetanking their combined attacks, not before.

Then, the elephant (a demon) absorbed all of those Tigers and increased in strength. That same elephant was unable to harm Puri and proceeded to get obliterated by him.

Sounds great, I think every Demon Level from the Monster Association (whose ratings are strictly based on AP) without feats would be "High 7-C" then 🤔
I'm not sure about that. Most already are anyway, but, those who aren't, like Eyesight and Pureblood, don't really have any reason to be rated that high other than the fact that they are Demons. High 7-C Zombieman is a little iffy to say the least.

You could maybe make a case for Showerhead, Unihorn, and Super Mouse (if his profile still exists, even) given that they all endured an attack from Garou, Who is 7-B.

Although if Genji, Electric Catfish Man, and Maiko Plasma get High 7-C, Baquuma definitely should too, since he absorbed the latter two and damaged Puri too.
I don't believe that it's an outlier in this case, given these are the characters only showings in battle. As surprising as it is, it seems consistent that they are High 7-C since both Genji and the monster duo have harmed characters who are High 7-C and have fought each other, tanking attacks from one another in the process. I'm fairly certain their individual scaling doesn't effect any other characters except for the three of them and Baquuma, who is Demon level, and would be supported by being able to harm Puri himself.

Genji is outright High 7-C for damaging and taking attacks from a Grizzly Nyah child, who could give Genos problems. Electric Catfish Man tanks attacks from him and goes on to defeat him alongside Maiko. Their only other showing is against Puri.
Then, the elephant (a demon) absorbed all of those Tigers and increased in strength. That same elephant was unable to harm Puri and proceeded to get obliterated by him.
To say Baquuma didn't harm Puri just doesn't seem true. Puri did not start shaking due to the damage he took and pain he was feeling in order to gain Vibration Angel, until after he took attacks from Baquuma.

Last edited:
I'm not sure about that. Most already are anyway, but, those who aren't, like Eyesight and Pureblood, don't really have any reason to be rated that high other than the fact that they are Demons. High 7-C Zombieman is a little iffy to say the least.

You could maybe make a case for Showerhead, Unihorn, and Super Mouse (if his profile still exists, even) given that they all endured an attack from Garou, Who is 7-B.
The thing is, the Monster Association ratings are backed up with a direct evaluation by Gyoro Gyoro and they focus on destructive power only, so a Demon level monster from the MA is superior to a Tiger level monster from the MA when it comes to AP.

Zombieman would still heavily downscale considering he was being overpowered by Pureblood and ONE has said it would be very difficult for him to kill Demon level monsters like DSK

I don't believe that it's an outlier in this case, given these are the characters only showings in battle. As surprising as it is, it seems consistent that they are High 7-C since both Genji and the monster duo have harmed characters who are High 7-C and have fought each other, tanking attacks from one another in the process. I'm fairly certain their individual scaling doesn't effect any other characters except for the three of them and Baquuma, who is Demon level, and would be supported by being able to harm Puri himself.
Them being Tiger should be enough to consider any damage they would do to Puri an outlier, plus considering he punched a monster that was much stronger than them so hard that the monster literally exploded.
Genji is outright High 7-C for damaging and taking attacks from a Grizzly Nyah child, who could give Genos problems. Electric Catfish Man tanks attacks from him and goes on to defeat him alongside Maiko. Their only other showing is against Puri.
Well, Genji's attacks are imbued with electricity right? Catfish Man has resistance to that. Not that I'm agreeing with Genji being High 7-C though. Just wanted to note it.
Seems to me it turned out that the elephant was just arrogant. Puri simply developed a new style and proceeded to no-diff him. That makes scaling Maiko Plasma and Catfish Man to Puri inconsistent, as Puri curb-stomped a monster that was portrayed far superior to them.

I'd also argue that electricity and venom are much more indirect means of harm. Plus, Baquuma says 'your body has been screaming in pain for a while', strongly implying that this was a cumulative effect from the previous barrage.

Seems to me it turned out that the elephant was just arrogant. Puri simply developed a new style and proceeded to no-diff him. That makes scaling Maiko Plasma and Catfish Man scaling to Puri inconsistent, as Puri curb-stomped a monster that was portrayed far superior to them.
He was arrogant in saying that Puri had been shaking "for a while". You can clearly see that he was not shaking in the panel where he is pointing at Baquuma, and on the next page, after taking another attack, he starts to shake.

Well, Genji's attacks are imbued with electricity right? Catfish Man has resistance to that. Not that I'm agreeing with Genju being High 7-C though. Just wanted to note it.
Genji states that he was holding his own with his baton technique alone, and his physicals would scale to High 7-C assuming it is accepted, too, since he tanked an attack from Grizzly Nyah. Resisting the electricity or not, Catfish Man blocks direct strikes from the batons and harms Genji with his own attacks.

Last edited:
Well, Genji's attacks are imbued with electricity right? Catfish Man has resistance to that. Not that I'm agreeing with Genji being High 7-C though. Just wanted to note it.
Yes but Genji also knocked back Grizzly Nyah and broke its fangs so physically he is High 7-C
Seems to me it turned out that the elephant was just arrogant. Puri simply developed a new style and proceeded to no-diff him. That makes scaling Maiko Plasma and Catfish Man to Puri inconsistent, as Puri curb-stomped a monster that was portrayed far superior to them.
This is why "At most" ratings exist, those monsters can harm him to the point of making him bleed but wouldn't defeat him.

I'd also argue that electricity and venom are much more indirect means of harm. Plus, Baquuma says 'your body has been screaming in pain for a while', strongly implying that this was a cumulative effect from the previous barrage.
The venom is problematic for sure, but would electricity from an 8-C monster ignore a High 7-C's durability? I'm not actually sure how that works.

I think someone on the wiki proved that while the energy itself wouldn't do harm at that level, I'd still cause muscle contradictions and other associated effects. This is why we give resistance to electricity for many characters.

My point wasn't that he's 9-B, just that Unknown is probably a better fit.
he still downscales from rope
saitama is literally one in billions of people in the verse, can we please for the love of god just say that he's an outlier among actual average humans, like king, the most notably average human in the series
he's one of two tiers, 10-B or 10-A, why can't we just have that on the profile instead of having people arguing that a stray mosquito bite can kill him, or that he'd be able to tank a gunshot to the face just cause there's an unknown there

he still downscales from rope
saitama is literally one in billions of people in the verse, can we please for the love of god just say that he's an outlier among actual average humans, like king, the most notably average human in the series
he's one of two tiers, 10-B or 10-A, why can't we just have that on the profile instead of having people arguing that a stray mosquito bite can kill him, or that he'd be able to tank a gunshot to the face just cause there's an unknown there
Why's it even an outlier? It seems like you have a single feat, while Saitama has 2, and King really has none (especially after Recon's revision goes through). If anything, HE's example could be written off as an anti-feat.

Also, Saitama is one of billions, but so are King and HE, and it's heavily emphasised that Saitama was an average man who wanted to be a hero. So I fail to see how that one in billions logic changes anything.

10-B, 10-A or 9-C.

Then tell them that he'd just vaporize the bullet, anyway. Our pages don't even cater to the whims of versus threads anymore.

Last edited:
V9i3cfVYZW_prVcxLeouhSWkrYp6MD65i0gitT93dW1bekcn6ErZinIKfwxDe4bUX3CEkGpal1F1AQdpZE8wkJcw.jpg

can someone find the actual translation for this panel where he says "my muscles act on their own when angry"?
The thing is, the Monster Association ratings are backed up with a direct evaluation by Gyoro Gyoro and they focus on destructive power only, so a Demon level monster from the MA is superior to a Tiger level monster from the MA when it comes to AP.

Zombieman would still heavily downscale considering he was being overpowered by Pureblood and ONE has said it would be very difficult for him to kill Demon level monsters like DSK
are you proposing downscaling zombieman to high 7-C

I can't translate it accurately, but here's the raw scan for anyone who wants to.
7e5b24fb-a9fe-4a53-b3f6-1e5a79cf56e9

I do think he's saying his muscles start to move on their own when he's angry.

There's three of us
There's three of us
Look closely, you will see

There's three of us
Just three of us
There's him, and you, and me

And everyday, we all hang out
To find out what we talk about

And I'm the one that's over here
And I am over here

I'm a talking crow-like thing
And I'm red and made of string
And I'm a yellow pig

And I'm the one who is quite tall
And I'm the one who's going bald
And I've gone bald as well

And every day's a new surprise
When you're learning with us guys
And we live in an actual nightmare!

I'm the one who had a dream
Where there was stuff like there was another me
And everything was lots of fun
And I went and saw the other ones
And there was a little lumpy one
And another whiney, middle one
And there was things that I had around
That I knew what they were, but I don't know now
And then it went away

That's three of us
Just three of us
Us three

There's three of us
There's three of us

There's three of us
Just three of us

And I am over here

And I'm a yellow pig

And then it went away

That's three of us
Just three of us
Us three
Another Alexander W

There's three of us
There's three of us

There's three of us
Just three of us

And I am over here

And I'm a yellow pig

And then it went away

That's three of us
Just three of us
Us three
Common Alexander W

That was random as **** and very long, so I minimised it with an expanding quote.

My apologies for being the fun police.

Back