• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why these Hill level fodders have a "Star level" key in their profiles... weird
main-qimg-c0fcec08aa0164796cd7ba979e04f16e-lq
8566229-img_20220708_190843.jpg
Cuh they dont have star dc only ap.

Garu and satiama apparently have galaxy DC. If that was case they would destroyed multiple galaxies every time they clashed on Jupiters moon.

We've been like 3 ******* months and we still don't know shit about the space hole destruction feat.
nothing is said, no allusion is made, no lore, no explanation, no noticeable thing to notice that it occurs, nothing.
but somehow, even when months have passed, murata doesn't say a damn, one doesn't say a damn, if it had been a drawing mistake, it would have been corrected a couple of days after it happened.
but also that does not happen,so,what the **** is the hole in the space?????????????????????????is not the reversal causality punch image,because is not even mention that,is just a cool representation or a art
Honestly, the feat doesn't even look that cool or is even drawn that we'll to begin with, at least in comparison to the other feats Murata has drawn

"Destroys multiple solar systems with a punch: I sleep.
Destroys half of a big planet, but with a sneeze: REAL SHIT?!"

new crt idea: 10-B physicals for homeless emperor
he directly states that he's just a normal human without his light powers, so the unknown value is a bit unnecessary. That, and he was effortlessly overpowered by zombieman, who's about to be 9-C fodder when I'm through with him

I know it's a bad translation (localized names) but given that it probably says something similar in the raws
UUEKxL2wjQIUinGGi-xQzuV1deCiSK8QYRfqG0oEVESA24Q-qsa8nFPLDCss4pKQbQd69Uq6h5BmkDKFk8mfm8H0.jpg

physical abilities: average
if someone can find the actual translation for this, it would be easy enough to add to the profile I think

I'm guessing it's because normal humans in OPM can be anywhere from 10-C to 9-C/9-B, even if they aren't heroes.

I mean salaryman and 12-year old Saitama.

It's unknown if that police officer even survived.

I mean
come on, he's the main character
it kinda seems like an obvious outlier, especially since King is considered an average human already, and is 10-B
it's just a bit stupid to me, just cause one character was born 9-B meaning every normal human has a chance of being 9-B

by the way homeless emperor was gonna kill himself via hanging, which likely is a good enough anti feat to make him tier 10 lol, he scales below rope + gravity

I mean
it kinda seems like an obvious outlier, especially since King is considered an average human already, and is 10-B
it's just a bit stupid to me, just cause one character was born 9-B meaning every normal human has a chance of being 9-B
Not really, pre training Saitama is literally the most average salary man that could ever exist so 🤷‍♂️

Also Homeless Emperor says he is just an "average human" but reacts to a point blank surprise shot and can physically dodge an axe swing by Zombieman who is Supersonic, so the statement isn't really reliable

I mean
A main character who got beaten up by bullies and shit as a kid, and was only ever portrayed as a below average person if anything.
The profile doesn't cite anything, though. So it's kind of circular reasoning to cite it (normal humans are 10-B because of King, but King is 10-B because he's a normal human).
by the way homeless emperor was gonna kill himself via hanging, which likely is a good enough anti feat to make him tier 10 lol, he scales below rope + gravity
Hanging is far more energetic than that. Also, we don't know the drop distance, IIRC (could be wrong, though, I'll look into it).

Edit: I'm mistaken because of redraws. It's pretty small.

Last edited:
zombieman's speed inexplicably scales to saitama, because he is apparently the average human standard in opm, so scaling him back to homeless emperor is still ****** up to me and I hate it
and the bullet thing was done with light powers still
the most you can get from hanging, tho, is probably gonna be less than wall level anyways, and for it to kill him he'd have to downscale from that to begin with
homeless emperor is not physically 9-B, it's never happening

We're removing the in-training Saitama speed stuff. The thread kind of died, though, since I've been very busy with another verse-wide revision. Jump on it if you want.

My point wasn't that he's 9-B, just that Unknown is probably a better fit.

zombieman's speed inexplicably scales to saitama, because he is apparently the average human standard in opm, so scaling him back to homeless emperor is still ****** up to me and I hate it
and the bullet thing was done with light powers still
the most you can get from hanging, tho, is probably gonna be less than wall level anyways, and for it to kill him he'd have to downscale from that to begin with
homeless emperor is not physically 9-B, it's never happening
That will be fixed eventually I think ByAsura made a thread to correct speed scaling

In any case he can somewhat keep up with Pureblood who can easily dodge and catch Desert Eagle bullets which puts him at the Supersonic range of speed

Also no, he literally was watching the bullet and reacted to it moving the light ball to block it

We've been like 3 ******* months and we still don't know shit about the space hole destruction feat.
nothing is said, no allusion is made, no lore, no explanation, no noticeable thing to notice that it occurs, nothing.
but somehow, even when months have passed, murata doesn't say a damn, one doesn't say a damn, if it had been a drawing mistake, it would have been corrected a couple of days after it happened.
but also that does not happen,so,what the **** is the hole in the space?????????????????????????is not the reversal causality punch image,because is not even mention that,is just a cool representation or a art
Theirs many interpretation for that whole in space.But the fact it isn't elaborated on or mentioned at all in this latest chapter means it probably not stars being destroyed. Genos would have at least said something about it

I think he was in Saitama's hand (which would still cover most of his vision), but they were launched to Io before it even happened.

He saw it was shown in his memories garu and saitama clashing
After the clash Garou and Saitama were launched to Io while the shockwave created by SP² was diverted into deep space. Genos’ core was held by Saitama the entire fight so he couldn’t have seen the SP²’s destruction.

Back