• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, 66 ExaFoes is still fairly high into 4-A so it is not that bad. Just wait until people realize that the current calc uses the equation for an omnidirectional blast and therefore, is unusable.
I hope I am just missing or misunderstanding something though. I think it was actually discussed

Well, 66 ExaFoes is still fairly high into 4-A so it is not that bad. Just wait until people realize that the current calc uses the equation for an omnidirectional blast and therefore, is unusable.
I hope I am just missing or misunderstanding something though. I think it was actually discussed
The void punch being 4-A in the first place after seeing visible galaxies multiple times is just a fat cap

66 exafoes is terrible
before it could be argued that Saitama can compete with baseline 3-C since he upscaled so incredibly above his ZettaFoe, but now that’s completely impossible
to add another insult on top of that, the genius staff team decided to disregard the entire limiter system, so Saitama can’t even reach tier 3 via exponential growth amps, which is especially bad for garou since his copying ability was actually really good for making matchups against characters that didn’t match his tier. Of course his fodder key can still fight anything in between 67 exaFoe and 5-A, but that still is a lot less matchups that can happen than if he were able to copy 3-A
characters that clearly have like 10 different arguments for being able to galaxy bust, completely lowballed into oblivion over and over and over again

Interesting, so God amped EC and Blast's fight with the big bug weakened him to the dragon level that Genos, Bang and Bomb fought.

Prime EC being stronger than Boros is... interesting.

Anyways, Sitch has been aware of Blast's 20 year long fight with Blast and Blast was working with the ninja leader? Seems only Amai and Flashy believed Genos's story about Garou, but Zombieman will come around eventually.

Wasn't it directly stated that this version of EC was smaller and weaker compared to the current one? The whole cast gets upgraded to tier 4

This must be what it meant by when it's stated Blast could battle divine beings of that level. He's already done it prior to Garou.

Finally... a good reason for Zombie Man to go to try to break his limiter

Wait for oficial translations

Anyway, God having space-time manipulation, considering Garou could pull out spatial manipulation and time manipulation with the knowledge he received is kinda obvious

e2mBji7.jpg

97bW2Mn.jpg

Ngl this is a surprise, but it kinda explains why Blast didn't killed him, maybe they were friends

New chapter.

• Bofoi has now noticed Saitama and is hella pissed off.
  • The S Class are in a meeting, however only Genos, Flashy, Zombieman and Amai are here?
  • I get the feeling they're talking about Saitama or GOD
  • Blast is injured against a supposedly GOD amped Elder Centipede?
  • Flashy Flash and Amai have both taken interest in Saitama

Good chapter. Potentially some more lore for GOD and upgrades for Elder Centipede. Can't wait for translations

Last edited:
Back