• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
God interfered directly in the fight between Blast and Elder Centipede which is why EC managed to escape. The guy who looks like the Ninja Leader is Blast's buddy from 20 years ago.

If Ninja Leader did indeed give Blast his scars we could be looking at 5-A, possibly High 4-C for him.

I get the feeling Ninja Leader will be given more panel time in the future arcs, given how the manga likes to expand further on several things.

Blast should honestly just be downscaling from 4-A
Garou was still able to strain his hyperspace gates before he copied Saitama, and then the sp^2 did the same but to a much greater extent
very much unreasonable that he should be trillions of times weaker than the 4-A anyways, since he literally stood inside of the portals while teleporting the 3 of them

If Ninja Leader did indeed give Blast his scars we could be looking at 5-A, possibly High 4-C for him.

I get the feeling Ninja Leader will be given more panel time in the future arcs, given how the manga likes to expand further on several things.
At this rate Boros needs a statement to level him up sooo bad.

AND HOLY CRAP, the translations are rough and being argued over but I must say there's definitely some juicy stuff about God and his interests and his abilities in this chapter

At this rate Boros needs a statement to level him up sooo bad.

AND HOLY CRAP, the translations are rough and being argued over but I must say there's definitely some juicy stuff about God and his interests and his abilities in this chapter
Boros really do be getting the power creep treatment recently oof

I remember when people praised OPM for not having powercreep and years later having a second final boss so close to the first they got incon in a match when they used to scale to eachother.
I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually got a god arc and your average god amped foot soldier fodder was stomp worthy stronger than Boros ( Hell, maybe stronger than Garou)

Blast should honestly just be downscaling from 4-A
Garou was still able to strain his hyperspace gates before he copied Saitama, and then the sp^2 did the same but to a much greater extent
very much unreasonable that he should be trillions of times weaker than the 4-A anyways, since he literally stood inside of the portals while teleporting the 3 of them
He should downscale from the statement of "there's another hero who can fight a divine awakened of this scale"

New chapter.

• Bofoi has now noticed Saitama and is hella pissed off.
  • The S Class are in a meeting, however only Genos, Flashy, Zombieman and Amai are here?
  • I get the feeling they're talking about Saitama or GOD
  • Blast is injured against a supposedly GOD amped Elder Centipede?
  • Flashy Flash and Amai have both taken interest in Saitama

Good chapter. Potentially some more lore for GOD and upgrades for Elder Centipede. Can't wait for trannslations
If this EC is God amped he might just get a new key

Honestly I just need Saitama to meet god on the moon, and god's like "welcome to the stage of my resurrection"
would be a cool callback line to orochi, and also fitting cause god is literally being resurrected, and that line is just too cool to me for some reason

Honestly I just need Saitama to meet god on the moon, and god's like "welcome to the stage of my resurrection"
would be a cool callback line to orochi, and also fitting cause god is literally being resurrected, and that line is just too cool to me for some reason
what will actually happen:
saitama will go to sleep, and suddenly he will meet god, the two will talk, and saitama will hit his dream world and wake up

also, we could say that saitama is already comparable to god and not inferior, as almost all the people have been saying after his duel against cosmic garou.

Why the hell weren’t the S class made aware that all their hero test physical records were broken by Saitama
even if Saitama failed everything else it’s a bit odd that nobody brought up his physical scores

also, we could say that saitama is already comparable to god and not inferior, as almost all the people have been saying after his duel against cosmic garou.
No. Saitama had to grow to beat cosmic garou, a guy who had a fraction of a fraction of the powers of god.

fans aren’t authority over how strong saitama is.

FglFIsgXgAIDQIU

No. Saitama had to grow to beat cosmic garou, a guy who had a fraction of a fraction of the powers of god.

the author: ok * proceeds to make an explanation like those of genos of why saitama is not weaker than god *

Reminder that god is actually combat featless and the only things he’s been able to actually use abilities offensively against are his own avatars
In fact, garou wasn’t even amped to 5-A by god, he was just given the ability to copy
if god gave garou an inconsequential amp to less than 5-A, and then garou goes on to use hax to become stronger with grb and fighting blast and Saitama, that’s not god being 4-A, that’s just garou being 4-A and then God haxing him to death after he got beaten up

Reminder that god is actually combat featless and the only things he’s been able to actually use abilities offensively against are his own avatars
In fact, garou wasn’t even amped to 5-A by god, he was just given the ability to copy
if god gave garou an inconsequential amp to less than 5-A, and then garou goes on to use hax to become stronger with grb and fighting blast and Saitama, that’s not god being 4-A, that’s just garou being 4-A and then God haxing him to death after he got beaten up
All I’ll say is if you die on that hill, then good luck when the obvious answer that god is pretty much universal hits you.

Back