• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man: 8-B Scaling Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon1511

He/Him
It was previously supposed that some of the 8-B explosions against the HA HQ were made by the Tiger Level Sky Folk and a ton of featless Demon Level and heroes scaled to it but upon further revision they were made by the Sky King, a demon level threat, invalidating the scaling.

These are the characters that currently scale to that value and need to be changed:

Heroes:​

• Snek
  • Lighting Max
  • Stinger (Read below)
  • Child Emperor (Read below)
  • Great Philosopher (Read below)
  • Death Gatling
  • Pre MA Arc Iaian
  • Zombieman

Monsters:​

• Sky Folk
  • The Three Crows
  • Rafflesidon
  • Phoenix Man, before resurrecting.
  • Eyesight
  • Baquma
  • Demonic Fan
  • 170.000 year old Cicada
  • Jumping Spider (Read below)
  • Showerhead
  • Unihorn
  • Pureblood

Exceptions/Special cases:​

I think Stinger should actually be upgraded considering he ripped the arm off of the Demon Level threat Grizzly Nyah which were giving some trouble to Post Alien Conquerors Arc Genos or just Pre G4 Genos who is High 7-C.

Great Philosopher and Child Emperor scale above him due to Okame Chan rating them considerably higher than Stinger, Jumping Spider is far superior to Stinger and Great Philosopher.

I have already made a CRT about upgrading Stinger here

Update:
It has been resolved that Stinger only scales to High 7-C via piercing damage with his spear, he scales to 9-A physically as he should be at least comparable to Snek.

New Scaling:
This feat from a Tiger level monster Snek defeated has been accepted (9-A), higher rated A Class Heroes should scale above or at least be comparable to Snek. Demon level threats should also scale from this as the defeated monster was deemed to be a Tiger level threat and the hero who defeated it is currently the lowest ranked A Class Hero, usually to defeat a Demon level threat 10 A Class Heroes are needed and the threat level was created for monsters that took the might of several A Class Heroes to defeat on the first place.

Last edited:
threat level scaling removal when
Well it's not exactly threat level scaling, more like "these monsters and heroes should at least be comparable to the monster defeated by the lowest ranked A class hero"

Last edited:
Great, I'll be applying the changes then.

I think the "power of the verse" in the universe section might have to be changed as well

I noticed something while looking for scans for the profiles and is that the Three Crows were damaging Suiryu (albeit he was weakened) to the point he thought he was gonna die.

Doesn't this mean that they scale (or downscale) from his 7-C durability? This would mean that Snek and Lightning Max also somewhat scale since they killed the Three Crows.

High 7-C stuff was talked about in another thread.

As for the downgrade and 9-A stuff, sure.

Demon level threats could be Building level via Three-Eyed Ghost, but I'm not sure how we treat that.

High 7-C stuff was talked about in another thread.

As for the downgrade and 9-A stuff, sure.

Demon level threats could be Building level via Three-Eyed Ghost, but I'm not sure how we treat that.
Oh I was referring to Suiryu's 7-C value (65 kilotons) not Stinger's, but anyway I'll make everyone who scales to 8-B 9-A and then we can discuss about 7-C Snek in other thread I guess.

Also Therefir made a calc about that monster using his KE and got 8-C too but Agnaa had doubts since the monster is a "ghost"

Okay. Would you be willing to handle it please?

Thank you for helping out.

So what else is currently left to do here?

Okay. I have done so. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back