• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He's a lot more buff than Garou in most depictions
I can't think of any Goku buffer than Garou but SSJ3 Goku from Janemba movie, current Goku is just not that much
Garou look lean only at the beginning but Murata made him much buffer over the years like how he made Tatsu thicker, Darkshine-fight Garou is as buff as suiryu

833c3b4f6eda8124499b38ba0e461c6b9ce40055.jpg
b88c13fbfb5e38c3e6a604204f97e7cf.png

I'm gonna have to be the one to remove threat level scaling, aren't I
I really don't wanna do a downgrade thread on this verse tho, but also the ratings are gonna have to go, since everybody scaling to beefcake is just objectively wrong
well guess I'll get to work on it later, once I can figure out what people ACTUALLY scale to

Blast and the crew have already shown their inferiority, so they’re out of the question, and garou himself took he factory reset punch
And god is dead, so he won’t be seen around for quite a while too
obviously the mad cyborg is gonna be more around metal knight, genos, drive knight level, so unless they get a god boost then they won’t be able to increase Saitama’s tier

at this rate all we could hope for is parallel universes to bring some kind of enemy, maybe even Saitama vs Saitama action or something
I'd prefer it if God was the one and only character to earnestly challenge Saitama, but that said we don't know how strong Blast's buddies are.

They didn't seem too impressive by the serious punch, I wouldn't count tier 3 out from them and other god disciples we haven't seen yet. I imagine Saitama will upscale from those guys

I'm gonna have to be the one to remove threat level scaling, aren't I
I really don't wanna do a downgrade thread on this verse tho, but also the ratings are gonna have to go, since everybody scaling to beefcake is just objectively wrong
well guess I'll get to work on it later, once I can figure out what people ACTUALLY scale to
What? We're scaling dragons above a monster who is, according to the author, a dragon level threat? Seems I've been gone for a good bit. If anything they should scale above HEO/Choze/Royal Ripper, etc. Confirmed demons.

What? We're scaling dragons above a monster who is, according to the author, a dragon level threat? Seems I've been gone for a good bit. If anything they should scale above HEO/Choze/Royal Ripper, etc. Confirmed demons.
uh no, beefcake is demon
but the point is that threat levels aren't even decided by AP alone, and monster association uses the same naming system so even that is a bit wacky to go by. A monster can be a dragon+ level threat via being 9-B and ftl+

like for example pureblood being considered demon level (strong) and being mauled by zombieman (weakest S class, not even mainly a fighter) and his ******* guns and axe is a goofy idea

uh no, beefcake is demon
but the point is that threat levels aren't even decided by AP alone, and monster association uses the same naming system so even that is a bit wacky to go by. A monster can be a dragon+ level threat via being 9-B and ftl+
"ONE: If Saitama wasn't there, the damage done by Marugori will increase and his disaster level will be upgraded to dragon"

If ONE says Marugori's destructive capacity is bona fide dragon level and would be rated as such if only the HA could see it, I believe him

"ONE: If Saitama wasn't there, the damage done by Marugori will increase and his disaster level will be upgraded to dragon"

If ONE says Marugori's destructive capacity is bona fide dragon level and would be rated as such if only the HA could see it, I believe him
meaning that the damage he did while alive wasn't enough, and he becomes dragon level over time
further proving that AP isn't what makes you dragon level, it's a bunch of other factors, including damage over time

I mean there is an Elder Centipede calc that got like 40 megatons so maybe that could be used but it still hasn't been accepted
Better not to use the calc. I heard that it isn’t reliable and also the length that I used was for a Post Molt EC which is bigger than the normal EC that fought Bang and Bomb
So his KE is wrong since his size and mass is not the same

Last edited:
I mean the databook has Beefcake as demon even after his death.

meaning that the damage he did while alive wasn't enough, and he becomes dragon level over time
further proving that AP isn't what makes you dragon level, it's a bunch of other factors, including damage over time
No? They specifically say the threat level is related to power. While in the HA it can also be affected by agression, the MA explicitly states they only care about raw power.

The quote even specifies "The damage done by Marugori will increase, and his disaster level will be upgraded to dragon.", meaning that his damage over time would warrant dragon level. At best this means he's a low dragon

No? They specifically say the threat level is related to power. While in the HA it can also be affected by agression, the MA explicitly states they only care about raw power.

The quote even specifies "The damage done by Marugori will increase, and his disaster level will be upgraded to dragon.", meaning that his damage over time would warrant dragon level. At best this means he's a low dragon
So you're trying to say that beefcake is a dragon level? I'm confused here

Wait a minute, I have an idea, maybe, Garou cosmic fear mode can also imitate the big bang, it just has to be said in a databook and that's it, right?

Back