• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don’t care. If you have a problem, take it with the author.

If you have a problem here, then make a thread.
Never said I had a problem. I don't care too much about if Saitama is stronger or weaker than God. All I'm saying is tht when you are having a discussion with somebody who has different views than you, you kind of have to at least try to make an argument.

i still like that game.
I’m sure we all did. It gets boring after a while tho. Not really a game where there’s much.

I think all simulation games suffer from that effect. That’s why I never buy them on consoles. Modding helps those games a whole bunch.

Wtf the manga is straying from the webcomic again. And I shit my pants when I saw Blast struggling against Elder Centipede, who also happened to be weaker at the time than the EC that fought Bang and Bomb

Never said I had a problem. I don't care too much about if Saitama is stronger or weaker than God. All I'm saying is tht when you are having a discussion with somebody who has different views than you, you kind of have to at least try to make an argument.
I don’t. Why would I make an argument about something that is going to inevitably happen.

Also, Why would I need to change their mind? That doesn’t benefit me since the wiki agrees with me. I will make arguments if I want to try to change something. At this point, I’m satisfied with the profiles.

Wtf the manga is straying from the webcomic again. And I shit my pants when I saw Blast struggling against Elder Centipede, who also happened to be weaker at the time than the EC that fought Bang and Bomb
Poor soul misunderstood the chapter.

Also, move on. The manga already set its own path separate from the webcomic. Let’s not act surprised when the manga continues its own path.

I don’t. Why would I make an argument about something that is going to inevitably happen.
Then why engage in the conversation in the first place? Let me refrase what I meant, if you choose to engage in a conversation with someone with differing opinions, it's a tad rude to just state that you're right over and over without actually responding to the other person.
Also, Why would I need to change their mind? That doesn’t benefit me since the wiki agrees with me.
Not everything in life is tied to the ratings on VSBW.

Theory:

The Blast Vs. EC thing was in the very far past, EC wasn't amped but Blast was much weaker back then which resulted in him struggling with EC. During that fight God aids EC which is why EC escaped that battle, and that results in Blast learning of God's existence, which leads into his mission of stopping God.

Theory:

The Blast Vs. EC thing was in the very far past, EC wasn't amped but Blast was much weaker back then which resulted in him struggling with EC. During that fight God aids EC which is why EC escaped that battle, and that results in Blast learning of God's existence, which leads into his mission of stopping God.
Nah. Some people already translated some of it.

To add context, the panel states 2 years ago. So no, whatever happened there, blast was already godly powerful.

Last edited:
Then why engage in the conversation in the first place? Let me refrase what I meant, if you choose to engage in a conversation with someone with differing opinions, it's a tad rude to just state that you're right over and over without actually responding to the other person.
Because I can do what I want. If you don’t like it, that’s on you.I don’t care if it rude. You think it’s rude? Deal with it and don’t respond.
Not everything in life is tied to the ratings on VSBW.
Good thing I didn’t state that. In my case, that particular opinion is. So to repeat, if you don’t like it, don’t reply.

Because I can do what I want. If you don’t like it, that’s on you.I don’t care if it rude. You think it’s rude? Deal with it and don’t respond.
I'm not offended. Why would I be? I'm trying to say that if you initiate a discussion, then refuse to engage with the ideas of the discussion you engaged in, and then get annoyed with the other person for presenting their opinion, you're kind of setting a double standard.

I shouldn't have to explain 3 times, in direct wording, that you shouldn't be a d*ck to other people.

I'm not offended. Why would I be? I'm trying to say that if you initiate a discussion, then refuse to engage with the ideas of the discussion you engaged in, and then get annoyed with the other person for presenting their opinion, you're kind of setting a double standard.

I shouldn't have to explain 3 times, in direct wording, that you shouldn't be a d*ck to other people.
And I’m trying to say I’m not going to engage in presenting arguments because I don’t care. I didn’t get annoyed, and you are projecting shit into me which I will ask you to stop.

you are not explaining anything to me, you are just trying to find excuses to reply to me cause your little brain doesn’t comprehend that what I said.

stop replying if you have nothing else to say.

I will quote this response back every time you try “explaining” shit to me.

To pull a quote from the text on comment 66,851"I can do what I want".
I shouldn't it's not the Jedi way, but, 🤡.

(I couldn't resist lmao. Had to find a way to fit it in somewhere.)

Edit: The fact that this whole thing is stupid is not lost on me XD.

To pull a quote from the text on comment 66,851"I can do what I want".

I shouldn't it's not the Jedi way, but, 🤡.

(I couldn't resist lmao. Had to find a way to fit it in somewhere.)

Edit: The fact that this whole thing is stupid is not lost on me XD.

I'm bookmarking your comment. Every time I make a comment, regardless of context, I will reply to it.
(This is partially a joke because I think mods will ban me. But I found the idea really funny.)

dropping arguments never solves anything, just postpones them, what we really need to do is settle it in smash
Let's do Battlefront 2, hero battle. (No, it's not because I was tournament level at the game. What do you mean lmao).

Unironically though, Ovrhide would kick my ass, I don't play video games that often anymore.

Is this calculable? One Shotter weapon looks like a Barrett M95 which muzzle velocity is 854 m/s and Rhino Wrestler parried 3 shots instantly
101.jpg

102.jpg

Also I guess it's an speed feat (attack speed?) for One Shotter since he seemingly fired the three bullets at the same time

Just read the spoilers of the new chapter

Ngl for the first time since Cosmic Fear Mode Garou initial appearance I am actually hyped for a new OPM chapter

This is actually looks pretty good

I mean I am still pissed about the ending of the MA Arc but this looking kinda fire ngl

Back