• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's reach a compromise and make a mid-end using Large Magellanic Cloud (163k light-years away). Magellanic clouds are visible to the unaided eye in the Southern Hemisphere. I understand not using distance to Andromeda but only using visibility of individual stars doesn't make a lot of sense as well. The void remaining from SP^2 contains absolute no light from our perspective.

Last edited:
Unless that stupid ass arbitrary thing from the end of the copying 3-A thread typical staff members behavior actually is what was agreed on? But I'm pretty sure nobody actually uses that dumbass idea where he can just copy until the end of our arbitrary tier
either let him copy 3-A, or don't let him copy anything, that's how I see it. Being inbetween 2 extremes doesn't make it right, it's just the stupidest possible way to go about it

I mean, considering Garou can only copy up to 4-A i guess his copying ability just got more useful... i guess
Kinda cringe but whatever, in any case both Garou and Parallel Timeline Saitama scale massively above that value
Let's reach a compromise and make a mid-end using Large Magellanic Cloud (163k light-years away). Magellanic clouds are visible to the unaided eye in the Southern Hemisphere. I understand not using distance to Andromeda but only using visibility of individual stars doesn't make a lot of sense as well. The void remaining from SP^2 contains absolute no light from our perspective.
Sounds good I guess, if you know how to make a blog and see what the CGM's have to say about it

Murata believes that sneezing Jupiter away is more impressive than destroying all the stars in one direction.

Murata thinks that sneezing Jupiter away is more impressive than destroying all the stars in one direction.

I think we were lucky to get 4-A Saitama while no one brought that clear discrepancy in the display of power.
Can we downgrade Saitama to High 5-A please.

Without any super strength/powers who is physically stronger between Garou and Goku based on their bodies, height and weight?

28z0iibtdwe81.png
06.png

Without any super strength/powers who is physically stronger between Garou and Goku based on their bodies, height and weight?

28z0iibtdwe81.png
06.png
If vsbw assumed all characters are haxless and don’t have large size, and their AP is decided by physique but still have their most basic abilities and IQ, who’s the top tier
for example, darkshine is insanely buff, but Jotaro and star platinum would be like getting ganged up on by two relatively strong dudes
and then there’s zombieman who’s carrying a desert eagle and an axe

28z0iibtdwe81.png
06.png
Easily Garou. Goku is officially 5'7 and like 130 pounds. (Which is a BS value, but much like our beloved Beefcake, it's what we have to deal with)

Garou on the other hand is nearly 5'10, and easily weighs in around 170-180+ pounds based on his size and musculature.

If Goku had a more accurate weight, then I would give it to him, though. He's a lot more buff than Garou in most depictions (Garou is more of a lean aesthetic type of guy) and due to shorter arms would likely have the advantage in multiple variations of heavy lifting such as the bench press.

if tural isn't willing, can someone else make that 3-C calc blog?
Why don't you make it? If the problem is making the calc itself, just copy paste this.
The equation: E = 4*U*(Er/Tr)^2
The distance: 1.54e+21
Sun GBE: 5.693e+41 joules
Sun Radius: 6.957e+8 meters
4*5.693e+41*(1.54e+21/6.957e+8)^2≈1.11e67 (111 ZettaFoes). Half that for each but they scale to the full explosion anyway.

Last edited:
Easily Garou. Goku is officially 5'7 and like 130 pounds. (Which is a BS value, but much like our beloved Beefcake, it's what we have to deal with)

Garou on the other hand is nearly 5'10, and easily weighs in around 170-180+ pounds based on his size and musculature.

If Goku had a more accurate weight, then I would give it to him, though. He's a lot more buff than Garou in most depictions (Garou is more of a lean aesthetic type of guy) and due to shorter arms would likely have the advantage in multiple variations of heavy lifting such as the bench press.
Garou's muscles are based on Bruce Lee. Goku's isn't. Easy win for Garou either way.

I don't know if that's true but Garou looks absolutely nothing like Bruce Lee

And Bruce Lee probably has the most overrated strength ever. Most of his "feats" are myths. By today's standards, he was nothing more than an intermediate level, skinny martial artist.

Why don't you make it? If the problem is making the calc itself, just copy paste this.
The equation: E = 4*U*(Er/Tr)^2
The distance: 1.54e+21
Sun GBE: 5.693e+41 joules
Sun Radius: 6.957e+8 meters
4*5.693e+41*(1.54e+21/6.957e+8)^2≈1.11e67 (111 ZettaFoes). Half that for each but they scale to the full explosion anyway.
This is quite foreign to me, I’m very much not a calc guy

Back