• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ungrateful? none needs, have or must to agree with this wiki 100%.
i have my opinions and i'll alway do. tatsumaki is really lowballed here, i was expecting for an upgrade, but for now her situation is even worse, being baseline lol.
and funny because her calc uses a speed below 99% of the verse's speed, trying to use real world's physics rules 100% of the time ruins the results.

once again, i'd rather tatsumaki being a top fighter in 6-a than being an ant dat is gonna get stomped in almost every match that we put her in 5-c

ungrateful? none needs, have or must to agree with this wiki 100%.
i have my opinions and i'll alway do. tatsumaki is really lowballed here, i was expecting for an upgrade, but for now her situation is even worse, being baseline lol.
and funny because her calc uses a speed below 99% of the verse's speed, trying to use real world's physics rules 100% of the time ruins the results
moon level tats big calc upgrade
"she is being lowballed here what!@#!!!!!!!"
dude do you want tats to be ****** god level bruh shit's goofy

Reactions: Sus
randomly lowballing the feat is the main reason why psykorochi and orochi cals are ALWAYS being redone, theres always a different excuse

moon level tats big calc upgrade
"she is being lowballed here what!@#!!!!!!!"
dude do you want tats to be ****** god level bruh shit's goofy
being 5-c means nothing, she's a fodder in her tier right now.
and i aint comparing tatsumaki with 6-a characters because theres no sense in doing that.
also, you have no morals to talk with me, trying to upgrade a ******* fodder that is almost baseline high 6-a to 5-b.

yeah, if you can argue i can too

Tatsumaki can still restrain a LOT of 5-C fighters with her LS. any pure melee attacker without massive LS will get incaped. That and she will probably get some hax this arc during her fight vs Saitama, likely even more than in the webcomic if Murata decides to improve the fight instead of following the webcomic 1:1. (that and 4-A muscle twitching inducement.)

Tatsumaki can still restrain a LOT of 5-C fighters with her LS. any pure melee attacker without massive LS will get incaped. That and she will probably get some hax this arc during her fight vs Saitama, likely even more than in the webcomic if Murata decides to improve the fight instead of following the webcomic 1:1. (that and 4-A muscle twitching inducement.)
i hope so.
but anyone faster than her with the same AP can EASILY trash on her, giving her a small chance of victory

Like 99% of the matches in this site are speed equal tho. Only way for Someone to benefit of speed equal nowadays is if their movement speed is way lower than their reactions and attack/projectile speed. (Wich sadly,Tats doesn't qualify unless the match takes place in a void she can somehow survive in.)

better being strong in one tier than being weak in another one, it's just an simple as that.
do i need to draw my position so you can understand?

Ungrateful for annoying Kachon about the calc and then complaining when you don't like the result
annoying kachon? get lost, i just talked about it twice along ago, that child was too sensitive about it.
and the result is totally different from what it was used to be before lowballing it with scape velocity excusw

Back