• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
People kinda forget that narrative is important, and narrative wise, boros is a top tier

Im not gonna go as far as to say he beats everyone but i still think putting alot of heros and monsters above him is wrong

People kinda forget that narrative is important, and narrative wise, boros is a top tier

Im not gonna go as far as to say he beats everyone but i still think putting alot of heros and monsters above him is wrong
the propechy basically said saitama was the only one who could give him a good fight, while tatsumaki was sitting right outside tbh
I'd just find it a little odd that a fella who could beat basically any other person in the universe at that point would go to earth and multiple people other than saitama end up stronger than him

WAIT WTF THIS IS A ******* GOLDMINE
he has better regen than zombieman according to this official statement,
5-B MID-HIGH REGEN BOROS?????????

and there's the "boros>average joe" speed statement, meaning that we do indeed have permission to rely on this databook
how could the wiki miss such an obvious ******* 5-B statement, it's RIGHT THERE

and there's the "boros>average joe" speed statement, meaning that we do indeed have permission to rely on this databook
how could the wiki miss such an obvious ******* 5-B statement, it's RIGHT THERE
Nobody missed it. The 5-B version of the translation is just less accurate than the High 6-A version.

I'd just find it a little odd that a fella who could beat basically any other person in the universe at that point would go to earth and multiple people other than saitama end up stronger than him
I strongly agree with this argument, you can't just say random fellas from earth are beating the guy who traveled the universe for the sole purpose of finding an opponent

I strongly agree with this argument, you can't just say random fellas from earth are beating the guy who traveled the universe for the sole purpose of finding an opponent
Mm, yeah, you totally could say that. Also that’s not even accurate, if Sage got upgraded, the list of characters stronger than Boros would be God, Saitama, Garou, Sage Centipede, Evil Ocean Water, Metal Bat, Psykorochi, Orochi and Tatsumaki. Over half of these characters are given power by God, or they’re God himself. These aren’t “random fellas from earth”.

Mm, yeah, you totally could say that. Also that’s not even accurate, if Sage got upgraded, the list of characters stronger than Boros would be God, Saitama, Garou, Sage Centipede, Evil Ocean Water, Metal Bat, Psykorochi, Orochi and Tatsumaki. Over half of these characters are given power by God, or they’re God himself. These aren’t “random fellas from earth”.
But the fact that 5 people, (technically 6 because you missed Genos) on Earth alone could 1 shot him makes it hard to believe that he never got a real fight while traveling the universe.

Also, Blastavengers view Earth as relatively weak, so there's no way that 6 randos would be able to 1 shot the full power form of a cosmos traveling alien.

Edit: Also, you didn't include blast, which makes for 7 enemies that could one shot CSRC.

Also, Blastavengers view Earth as relatively weak, so there's no way that 6 randos would be able to 1 shot the full power form of a cosmos traveling alien.
This

Both narrative and logic imply that boros is stronger than everyone on earth (obviously not saitama or cosmic garou, maybe tats)

But since there's no hard evidence, all i can say is that boros got wasted

Nobody missed it. The 5-B version of the translation is just less accurate than the High 6-A version.
No? The thread reversing the discussion rule explicitly shows that it’s a 5-B statement
This shit is goofy as ****, I can’t believe people downplayed a planet level statement to nothingness

No? The thread reversing the discussion rule explicitly shows that it’s a 5-B statement
This shit is goofy as ****, I can’t believe people downplayed a planet level statement to nothingness
Sounds like someone didn’t read the end of that thread, where the OP conceded to having the discussion rule reinstated.

Boros was implied to be the one of the strongest until the manga diverted drastically from the webcomic making one and Murata’s intention for how strong he is compared to the rest of the characters completely unclear. There’s no point in using intentions when even WoG on the subject is outdated.

I mean

Earth is a very weak planet, Boros is very strong, so strong that nobody he fought in the universe could defeat him, or even put up a fight, so it stands to reason that 6 random heroes on Earth wouldn't be able to 1 shot his entire life force.

I mean

Earth is a very weak planet, Boros is very strong, so strong that nobody he fought in the universe could defeat him, or even put up a fight, so it stands to reason that 6 random heroes on Earth wouldn't be able to 1 shot his entire life force.
Clearly Earth isn't very weak at all, especially considering that Geryu and the ship crew was surprised someone was standing up to Melzargard

Clearly Earth isn't very weak at all, especially considering that Geryu and the ship crew was surprised someone was standing up to Melzargard
Because Boros would obviously be the one fighting the top tier opponents that could actually give him trouble. Also Gery wasn't surprised, he just asked if he was having trouble. Melzagard was too arrogant to admit it.

Make a CRT about it I guess, 5-B Boros is cool
I'd need more prep time, specifically to make sure the terminology used in Qaw's translation has an open ended interpretation like that, but yeah logically boros 5-B is completely possible
of course given that there’s already so many ways to make boros stronger than they think he is but none of them are accepted, I'd rank the chances of a crt like that to work at absolute 0

that being said, metal knight underground mobility
41.png

Back