• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • Looks like Saitama decided to adopt Black Sperm. Neato.
  • New heroes being introduced it seems?
  • What seems to be drones from the HA, probably made by Metal Knight.
  • Saitama smashes the security up and he's getting trouble for that.
  • KING is here.
  • The other heroes meet Saitama
Decent chapter, not much to it, but that's fine for me.

It's going 1:1 with the webcomic again. Not like we'll get anything epic before the Tatsumaki fight. (I'm guessing either her brain got damaged at that moment she coughed up blood or she's still healing from radiation poisoning and exhaustion, so i assume she will also be weakened this fight too)

Also where Manakko at? Did Flashy Flash take her with him or something?

Pls don't tell me ONE just forgets she exists

Chapters haven’t been 1:1. It ain’t a perfect adaptation of the WC. They have been adding and removing small things that have changed the events. Last chapter was BS seeing saitama one-shot, and this chapter i think someone in the subreddit pointed out was omitting fubuki (I don’t know if they are right or wrong).

the chapters are being extremely faithful now tho. Wonder when things will start to deviate again.

Chapters haven’t been 1:1. It ain’t a perfect adaptation of the WC. They have been adding and removing small things that have changed the events. Last chapter was BS seeing saitama one-shot,
That happened in WC too, but with Monster Garou only
and this chapter i think someone in the subreddit pointed out was omitting fubuki (I don’t know if they are right or wrong).
I don't remember Fubuki appearing Saitama going at his new house, but I may be wrong

It seems that even tiny Rover can throw energy blasts
SPOILER_Screenshot_16.png

also can somebody crop the background and add the pic to his profile

This is prob random but Boros's planet likely was outside of the galaxy. Considering Blast and friends deflected the energy shockwave so that earth didn't get hit and no other life bearing planet.

This is prob random but Boros's planet likely was outside of the galaxy. Considering Blast and friends deflected the energy shockwave so that earth didn't get hit and no other life bearing planet.
boros' planet was dying actually
but maybe the planets destroyed were actually ones that'd been destroyed by boros already, who knows

Not much to comment on powerscaling wise. Perhaps a Metal Knight upgrade, but even if not it's good to know more of his capabilities. This chapter does imply that his robots can stop Dragon level threats, though we could already guess that, and his defense system is supposedly more effective at defeating Monster's than the combined efforts of all A-Class Heroes. Though I'm guessing that excludes Amai Mask.

Also did no one else think that the second batch of robots were inspired by War of the Worlds?

ok so metal knight upgrade, him having a statement of his machine being more effective than every class A hero combined
which should include the disciples and amai mask, of course, since they're the only relevant ones in A class
at least, the things should have 7-B dura now, as well as massively upscaling from amai mask in terms of AP and speed
and also energy projection and information anaylsis with prep time, minor light manipulation cause the robots have flaslights that they used, and also large size for security bots, and also likely massively hypersonic attack speed for having almost tagged rover

Also wait I just realized, beefcake calc divides by 8 because of it taking 8 punches, but shouldn't dragons upscale 8 times his 13 megatons since the combined power of the attack wasn't enough to make beefcake a dragon level threat?
Now this is insane but, since MK's security defaulted to level 1 security, and the system is based on disaster level
level 1 = wolf level 2 = tiger level 3 = demon level 4 = dragon
metal knight designed level 4 to combat dragon level threats, meaning he scales 8 times above beefcake
h,

also the actual translation according to deepL is "According to Metal Knight, the defense system alone can do more than all of the Class A heroes!" so no combining all the class A AP values lol

Not much to comment on powerscaling wise. Perhaps a Metal Knight upgrade, but even if not it's good to know more of his capabilities. This chapter does imply that his robots can stop Dragon level threats, though we could already guess that, and his defense system is supposedly more effective at defeating Monster's than the combined efforts of all A-Class Heroes. Though I'm guessing that excludes Amai Mask.

Also did no one else think that the second batch of robots were inspired by War of the Worlds?
Yeah I loved the robot designs, I think Metal Knight can get energy projection and stuff but maybe we should make tabbers for his different robots?

So I read the new chapter

Seems like another 1:1 Webcomic adaption

Some issues with that again though

Why is Saitama bumped up all the way A Rank now?

Unlike in the webcomic, no one but Genos knows Saitama was the one to do in Garou ( a weakened one to the S Class in the WC but still )

So what accomplishments does he have to move up ranks in B Class let alone all the way up to A Class?

Seems like another plot hole/inconsistency for the sake of the 1:1 adaption which doesn't even work at this point sadly....

Unlike in the webcomic, no one but Genos knows Saitama was the one to do in Garou ( a weakened one to the S Class in the WC but still )

So what accomplishments does he have to move up ranks in B Class let alone all the way up to A Class?

Seems like another plot hole/inconsistency for the sake of the 1:1 adaption which doesn't even work at this point sadly....
He saved Child Emperor.

He saved Child Emperor.

What chapter was that again?

Also did CE even tell anyone that? Considering how arrogant the S Class are supposed to be I doubt he would admit to needing to be saved by some B Class nobody

Especially one he himself declared far weaker than the average human with his power level mask thing

The art in this chapter was amazing.
This chapter does imply that his robots can stop Dragon level threats, though we could already guess that, and his defense system is supposedly more effective at defeating Monster's than the combined efforts of all A-Class Heroes. Though I'm guessing that excludes Amai Mask.
If later chapters are 1:1, there'll be a statement that implies defeating two demon levels at once is a group effort between the highest level robots.

What chapter was that again?

Also did CE even tell anyone that? Considering how arrogant the S Class are supposed to be I doubt he would admit to needing to be saved by some B Class nobody

Especially one he himself declared far weaker than the average human with his power level mask thing
He saved CE and captured the ninjas who are S class bounties

Manga:
Captured two "weakened" S-Class ninja
Become A class rank fodder
WC:
Bitchslap a ******* God level monster in front of all the S-Class
Become A class rank fodder -_-

anyways, I'm too lazy to make a staff tier crt but
we should really start indexing scaling chains and calc values on the wiki far better than we currently do
just have the exact AP values next to their tier, and then if there's a quantifiable higher it should also include that
example:
Tier: 6-A [2.46 petatons], 5-C [69.44 exatons] with reactive evolution (was able to shatter earth's crust)

and scaling chain indexing should look like

Scale: Garou >> Previous forms (transformed twice) > Sage Centipede<+the overpowered bored baldy

or something like that

Back