• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pri-Pri Prisoner vs G4 (One Punch Man) (0-0-0)

Recon1511

He/Him
Both are High 7-C and able to one shot Deep Sea King so let's see if the weakest S class hero can defeat one of The Organization's machine gods.

Pri-Pri Prisoner
PPP_Manga.webp

VS

G4
G4_render_road_to_hero_by_maxiuchiha22_deqjv2q.webp

• Speed is equalized
  • Pri-Pri Prisoner is on his Monster Association Arc Key
  • Battle takes place in Z City
  • G4 has access to his True Form if his first form is destroyed
PPP:

G4:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I should clarify that G4 has access to his true form once his first form is destroyed.

I looked at this a few times in the past, considered giving my thoughts, never got around to it. I've been on the wiki all damn day today anyways, so here goes. Correct me if I'm wrong about anything.

They both scale from oneshots of Deep Sea King or a Deep Sea King level monster, but would G4 have an AP advantage due to its scaling to Genos first? (Genos implies G4 is superior to him). The part of Puri's AP justification about him being at less than half of his full power when he beat that monster makes me unable to say so with 100% certainty. Either way, AP is probably close enough that it's far from the most relevant part of the discussion.

Looks like G4 might have a slight LS advantage too, not that I think that matters a whole lot either, but advantages are nice.

Genos was capable of breaking G4's sword with a punch, so I think Puri should be too. That removes a large threat from the armored form. If Puri does get slashed, he should be able to regenerate just fine. Angel Bristle Armor will help to protect him as well. (It was grown directly in response to Puri receiving severe slash wounds, that & regen are shown in a link farther down). It probably won't take very long for the sword to be broken.

If G4's next strategy is to crush Puri under its boot like it tried with Genos, it might find some success due to the LS advantage but idk if the gap is big enough to keep Puri there.

Puri doesn't have the agility like Genos did to actively dodge around and get up to a weak point in G4's armor, however if he just starts vibrating, that's not gonna matter. I believe Puri will shatter G4's armored form with Vibration Angel after a bit of fighting.

Once the true form is out, the tides of the battle might start to change. The core having a higher durability makes it harder for Puri to put a dent in it, and if there was a gap already that doesn't help. I think we can say that even Vibration Dark Angel Rush wouldn't just leave it shattered.

And at the same time, a whole new offense is opened up for G4. The multitude of lasers he can fire in his true form are going to overwhelm Puri. His regeneration and Bristle Armor will save him for a time, and Angel Hug & Angel Deep Breaths are gonna let him keep powering through it, but he can't do so forever.

As I already pointed out, Puri doesn't have super notable mobility on the ground, and if it wasn't a detriment already it absolutely will be now. He's going to get torn apart by those lasers, his best option is to find some cover, and maybe draw G4 in, but G4 has the sensors which will allow it to keep track of where Puri is at all times. That should even nullify him trying to get closer with Underground Mobility, I reckon.

I don't think Puri is gonna be able to think up a solution like using steam to block the lasers focusing functions, either. But maybe his RE will help somehow?

Question is, how will Puri's body, what with his Reactive Evolution, respond to this? He has rapidly grown and obtained new abilities after facing threats on multiple occasions.

That's all I got. Leaning towards a well fought G4 win but I'd like to see what people have to say considering Puri's RE and any other arguments.

Well I don't think it's out there to say PPP can develop some kind of resistance to the heat of G4 lasers considering he developed like 4 or 5 different resistances with his RE by just face tanking the attacks of different monsters. He would probably call it the "Angel Steam Hug" or something.

The other points about G4 are very valid though, but afaik G4's core isn't more durable than his fake body like G5.

Well I don't think it's out there to say PPP can develop some kind of resistance to the heat of G4 lasers considering he developed like 4 or 5 different resistances with his RE by just face tanking the attacks of different monsters. He would probably call it the "Angel Steam Hug" or something.
I agree, it's quite possible. Although since we're using Puri's MA Arc key he should already have resistance to heat. The thing about that is, so does Genos, and he was still quite troubled by the lasers, he said his arms and legs wouldn't hold up if he kept taking hits, which, Puri doesn't even have the bonus of being made out of metal and being able to lose the use of one of those without a problem.

G4's profile also lists the lasers as energy projection, which I don't think necessarily has to have heat, there isn't really any explicit mention of heat that I can think of surrounding them either. If the standard assumption in this scenario is 'laser = hot' anyway that's fine I guess though.

Puri's regen and everything else will definitely help to keep him in the game, but I think his chance for a win is reliant on his RE coming through for him. Which it is quite possible that it will.
The other points about G4 are very valid though, but afaik G4's core isn't more durable than his fake body like G5.
The profile says it is, and for what it's worth, the core survived Genos' explosion that destroyed its outer armor with little to no damage, albeit this may be due to its resistance to fire/heat more than outright durability.

Upon further consideration I'm still favoring G4 but not quite as heavily, considering that, at least to me, it's really up in the air whether or not Puri's RE will kick in fast enough to get him out of that rut.

Wouldn't PPP scale above 313.5 kilotons, as he took out a monster who was as strong as DSK (>156.75 kilotons) while using less than half of his full power?

If so, PPP has the AP advantage.
I didn't realize it worked like that, I thought 'using less than half his power' would just be grounds to say he upscales an unknown amount.

I feel as though what I've said above generally still holds true considering this, but Puri's chances definitely improve since it shouldn't be very hard for him to significantly damage the core in this case.

Back