• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
anyways, I'm too lazy to make a staff tier crt but
we should really start indexing scaling chains and calc values on the wiki far better than we currently do
just have the exact AP values next to their tier, and then if there's a quantifiable higher it should also include that
example:
Tier: 6-A [2.46 petatons], 5-C [69.44 exatons] with reactive evolution (was able to shatter earth's crust)

and scaling chain indexing should look like

Scale: Garou >> Previous forms (transformed twice) > Sage Centipede<+the overpowered bored baldy

or something like that
Yeah, probably, some verses are really annoying to browse when it comes to exact AP values.

Yeah, probably, some verses are really annoying to browse when it comes to exact AP values.
yeah, and scaling chains are especially annoying when it comes to matches within the same verse, since there;s always gonna be the arguments like "uhhhh darkshine was stated to have the best defense" and "uhhh but did you see what watchdog man did to that saiyan?" so it would make things easier, and makes it clearer where the wiki stands on who scales above who and stuff

Also wait I just realized, beefcake calc divides by 8 because of it taking 8 punches, but shouldn't dragons upscale 8 times his 13 megatons since the combined power of the attack wasn't enough to make beefcake a dragon level threat?
Now this is insane but, since MK's security defaulted to level 1 security, and the system is based on disaster level
level 1 = wolf level 2 = tiger level 3 = demon level 4 = dragon
metal knight designed level 4 to combat dragon level threats, meaning he scales 8 times above beefcake

one question.
shouldnt psykos be "ATLEAST high-6a, higher" instead of only "high 6-a, higher"?
tatsumaki was only 5 exatons+ before and had atleast on her profile, and consider that it was just a casual attack of psykos'

good that tatsumaki is "atleast massively hypersonic+" instead of "massively hipersonic+"
i was ignored before when i talked about it

Psykorochi upscaled from Orochi back then too. Her 200 petatons calc was just support
no.
psykorochi only scaled to her OWN feat back then, it was before the redraw.
as i said, tatsumaki already had her "atleast" scaling just above 200 petatons, and then kept it scaling with unquantifiable multipliers to 5 petatons
psykorochi now does DIRECTLY upscales to 19 exatons, in my point of view she should have "atleast multicontinental+" in her profile.
she's literally higher than every position that tatsumaki had before (ignoring the low-5) and tatsumaki always had the "at least"

Because Tatsumaki still upscaled massively from Psykorochi, so "At least" is warranted
massively upscaling from 200 petatons is NOTHING compared to 19 exatons.
the gap is literally TOO BIG.
200 petatons is almost a baseline in high-6a tier, and in vsb iirc the difference in ap needed to K.O is 7, which would make tatsumaki 1,4 exatons at best lol.
massively upscaling from 200 petatons only makes you multicontinental at best;
upscaling from 19 exatons would make you atleast multicontinental+ since you need only 2 shots to destroy the moon

genos stated by garou to be as strong as tanktop physically.
and bang basically just enters in the chain even thought he was holding back he was still impressed by garou

Back