• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tatsumaki is gonna get the “at most 4-A most likely far lower” and get stomped by everybody in the tier it’s facts
Honestly, Saitama and Garou are so high into 4-A that even a massive downscale would still put her comfortably above your average 4-A character. That being said i really doubt it will actually scale to her output and will be treated more like a hax skill.

Honestly, Saitama and Garou are so high into 4-A that even a massive downscale would still put her comfortably above your average 4-A character. That being said i really doubt it will actually scale to her output and will be treated more like a hax skill.
Unless we take the “pushed Saitama even after he braced himself” thing, she probably wouldn’t be 4-A.

Last edited:
What if the catalyst for the fight is something stupid like her taking God’s power, and then finally becomes relative to geryuganshoop, giving Saitama the battle of the ages

God has been used too much on this arc:

Homeless Emperor, Psykorochi, Sage Centipede, EOW, Garou

Plus the mentions/interactions from/with Phoenix Man, Orochi, Tatsumaki, Saitama & FF.

I Hope we get a rest from God and obtain another reason for villains being stronk

Bad news for you but The Organization, the next huge threat, also seems to be related to "God". It might very well be possible that he had something to do with everything else as well

That reminds me, I was watching a video where Japanese characters speak in Spanish, and they do it better than they would in English. It literally gives me a pain when panty or stocking tries to say **** or bitch in English, but it kills me with laughter when someone in Japanese says
''hasta la vista''o ''adios amigos''o literraly bleach who as a lot of things that are literraly in spanish.
menos grande,resurreccion,murcielago,hueco mundo,fornicadora,cero,arrancar,etc.
are all spanish things that are mentions better than english.

Tatsumaki stans get ready, 4-A muscle twitching inducement incoming :devilish:

unknown.png

I just remembered that we don't use KE on Psykos' continent slice. Is there a good reason for that?

IIRC it was because they didn't want to assume a timeframe, but I don't see why we can't. Assuming timeframes is used for a multitude of other calcs.

I just remembered that we don't use KE on Psykos' continent slice. Is there a good reason for that?

IIRC it was because they didn't want to assume a timeframe, but I don't see why we can't. Assuming timeframes is used for a multitude of other calcs.
Doing a quick calc assuming it took 5 seconds, I got 5-C.

I think it had something to do if the calc used KE, then the feat can't use anything beyond HH, because of it went beyond HH speeds it would've floated into space or something, despite the fact the continent just flew back to the ground.

Not saying I agree or disagree fyi

I thought that any calculations with kinetic energy on planet Earth above the level of planet Earth are forbidden to be accepted, because otherwise it would have destroyed the planet.

On the other hand, the level of the moon would also destroy the planet

Back