• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I thought that any calculations with kinetic energy on planet Earth above the level of planet Earth are forbidden to be accepted, because otherwise it would have destroyed the planet.

On the other hand, the level of the moon would also destroy the planet
I remember the dark days of arguing about Garou’s gamma ray burst not being applicable.

Oh cool, now all we need to get is a 5-A recalc of crsc so we can ensure tatsu fans stay malding at boros
recalc of CSRC

daenerys-targaryen-smile.gif

To be honest, I think it's bad that Iayan is scaling up to the Pig God.

I mean, when they were rescued by the Pig God and ran away, he said "For me to reach S-class is how to reach the stars" or something like that, I just had this translation of the chapter in my language. He thinks that Pig God is a completely different level for him.

To be honest, I think it's bad that Iayan is scaling up to the Pig God.

I mean, when they were rescued by the Pig God and ran away, he said "For me to reach S-class is how to reach the stars" or something like that, I just had this translation of the chapter in my language. He thinks that Pig God is a completely different level for him.
He is referring to S class as a whole not just Pig God.

In any case Iaian is "At most 7-B" while most of the S class is "At least 7-B"

He is referring to S class as a whole not just Pig God.

In any case Iaian is "At most 7-B" while most of the S class is "At least 7-B"
This means it scales but with more difficulty, i.e. it has the same level megatons but no potential for anything higher.

Let me remind you that it was very difficult for Iayan to fight the hair demon, even as a trio.

This means it scales but with more difficulty, i.e. it has the same level megatons but no potential for anything higher.

Let me remind you that it was very difficult for Iayan to fight the hair demon, even as a trio.
That's why he is At most, no need to change it.

Devil Long Hair is one of the strongest demon level threats of the series mate.

When I make the Do-S CRT.
I see
Anyways serious question, if I were to make a 7-B watchdog man thread under the logic of Q city being the most dangerous city, and being able to take out demon level threats (as well as stomping a low 7-B garou completely)
As well as him being ranked higher than several 7-B heroes in spite of only using physical strength. I think that’s good enough right?

Remember when Zombieman was trying to break his limiter in the WC?

Good times.
Zombieman (After Breaking Limiter):
  • Can regenerate from his concept.
  • Can perform necromancy on dead individuals and resurrect them as zombie puppets.
  • Eating flesh makes him stronger.

Considering that Zombieman interacted with Homeless Emperor so much and is vaguely aware of the potential existence of a likely villainous being known as God, and later on (or rather, currently in the WC) is trying to break his limiter (which might have relevance to God), Zombieman will probably play a big role against God. Might even join the Blast group at some point. What if all Blast group members have broken their limiters, but did not do it to the same degree as Saitama?

I've also theorized that the being who said Garou's limiter was starting to break was actually God, not the narrator. As the narrator usually uses a textbox, whereas God commonly talks without any text bubble or box at all, which was used at the "is starting to break" part of it.

I would prefer:
1.His regeneration is many times faster, to the point where he can regenerate from being completely destroyed instantly.
2.can make his regeneration generate more meat, causing him to create a meat armor that gets harder every time it is cut (at least 300% harder)
3.can summon death, which can kill anyone who doesn't have an immortality(immortality of the kind that is beyond death)

I've also theorized that the being who said Garou's limiter was starting to break was actually God, not the narrator. As the narrator usually uses a textbox, whereas God commonly talks without any text bubble or box at all, which was used at the "is starting to break" part of it.
except that it wouldn't make sense, because God doesn't officially appear until the chapter where psykos says he saw something that was scary.

Back