• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I remember her saying that she might have used way too much power at that time.

But God weakening her is also an acceptable interpretation of this panel, if the moon didn't unnecessarily appear so much in each chapter.
I think it’s relatively valid to say that GOD is in some ways messing with the world whenever things aren’t going his way. Like how there was another instance in which Garou said he’s perfected his fist and named if “monster calamity god slayer fist” and immediately upon saying that there was a panel with the moon and then right after sage centipede started to emerge.

It’s pretty nice touches of subtlety tbh

I remember her saying that she might have used way too much power at that time.

But God weakening her is also an acceptable interpretation of this panel, if the moon didn't unnecessarily appear so much in each chapter.
I mean besides the focus on Tatsumaki's ass the moon gets a whole panel for itself so it's strongly implied God interfered somehow

I think it’s relatively valid to say that GOD is in some ways messing with the world whenever things aren’t going his way. Like how there was another instance in which Garou said he’s perfected his fist and named if “monster calamity god slayer fist” and immediately upon saying that there was a panel with the moon and then right after sage centipede started to emerge.

It’s pretty nice touches of subtlety tbh
Garou saying "This is a blessing" with the moon watching as Garou perfects his fist becoming the ideal "avatar"

Garou saying "This is a blessing" with the moon watching as Garou perfects his fist becoming the ideal "avatar"
Garou becoming GOD’s avatar was actually high key foreshadowed by ONE and Murata. Because like we directly saw it with Tatsumaki, GOD offered to give her power but she refused. So, given how we know how the Garou vs Saitama fight was gonna end up, it was almost a given that GOD would try again to offer power.

I think some people were kind of so focused on what the changes to the manga did wrong in comparison to the webcomic that it was kind of overlooked the really good bits of writing that were added like the more slow, methodical and subtle build up to GOD progressively getting more involved in this arc compared to the webcomic.

It was p good not gonna lie.

if we include parallel timeline cosmic garou and god, and blast's entire crew, and dream subterraneans if the entire verse fought parallel timeline saitama at once could they come on top?

"The rest of the chapter is Garou losing his mind over moon to planet level feats. There's other more specific issues but that's really the main wall to it being a solar system++ level feat. What the panel actually depicts is that the FTL blast erased the light from those celestial bodies, probably for a few light-minutes in that direction. "

Another dude replying: " I don’t even go that far. I just say it was light pollution from the blast"

(the "another dude" is saying that the massive hole created by the blast is just light pollution)

anyways wtf are these arguments??

Because "God" has far better scaling chain than Saitama and the fraction of hax we have seen from him already makes him the most haxed person in the verse.
how is his scaling chain better than saitama
all he did was take away garou's power, who was already fodderized by saitama at that point in the fight

how is his scaling chain better than saitama
all he did was take away garou's power, who was already fodderized by saitama at that point in the fight
Garou was copying Saitama's power without fail (if his own words are to be believed) and he only lost because he couldn't keep up with his rate of growth. If Saitama ever stopped, Garou would instantly surpass him. That was after Blast stated that Garou didn't accept "God"s full power. It means that was just a fraction of "God"s power. He is a dead and sealed state as well, to boot. So technically, a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of "God"s power is already big trouble for Saitama. If we combine it with his hax, it would be hopeless for Saitama.

Of course, this confrontation will most likely transpire in an entirely different way in the webcomic/manga. I am talking from a purely power-scaling point of view.

Last edited:
(the "another dude" is saying that the massive hole created by the blast is just light pollution)

anyways wtf are these arguments??
im kinda unsure. how do you counter this: "What the panel actually depicts is that the FTL blast erased the light from those celestial bodies, probably for a few light-minutes in that direction. "
and this: "I just say it was light pollution from the blast"?

I mean, I don't think that "erasing light" (I don't think you can erase light to begin with, more like reflect, yet you see no reflection) produces a Boom effect as seen in the manga.

And imo saying what Murata meant by leaving a big empty hole in a space completely filled by starts was that the beam erased the light of such stars, yet the stars are completely intact is dumb.

Dont worry
metal knight "quarantined" psykos off screen
There is no reason for Fubuki to want to see Psykos. Manga Psykos never went insane in front of Fubuki and Fubuki doesn't have a bad relationship with Tatsumaki. Either they lol forgor and will rush a bs explanation where God suddenly mind screws Psykos or they do something completely different with the arc in the manga.

There is no reason for Fubuki to want to see Psykos. Manga Psykos never went insane in front of Fubuki and Fubuki doesn't have a bad relationship with Tatsumaki. Either they lol forgor and will rush a bs explanation where God suddenly mind screws Psykos or they do something completely different with the arc in the manga.
or another play: Orochi has plot armor and still inside psykos and god uses that to corrupt her mind

Tfw Garou at his peak is many times stronger than current Saitama and God casually killed him. God should body if he appeared right now but I guess that's if ONE/Murata decides to remember he was supposed to be at max level from the beginning of the series.
God appears now or after a million arc what is the difference at the end Saitama is gonna stomps him just like everyone

Back