• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
and later on (or rather, currently in the WC) is trying to break his limiter (which might have relevance to God),
In WC Zombieman started trying to break his limiter because he saw the strength Saitama, a being who broke his limiter, used against Garou. In WC he didn't see anything of that, so he might go for another route which may not include trying to break his limiter

Anyway shouldn't PPP have Low or Mid-Low regeneration? He recovered nearly instantly from Nyan's Feline Retribution and afterwards the scars from this attack are gone.

Zombieman (After Breaking Limiter):
  • Can regenerate from his concept.
  • Can perform necromancy on dead individuals and resurrect them as zombie puppets.
  • Eating flesh makes him stronger.
  • Can seal his opponent into a timeless void dimension where a giant TV screen forces them to watch all 11 seasons of breaking dead forever

i was expecting this to happen soon or later tbh, not impressed.
considering how much psykorochi scales above orochi, also that she was boosted by god, using KE and getting a higher result than gaia cannon makes sense

And you guys thought Coomandar was gonna cream from the upgrades. 5B Genos!
Honestly I don't think Genos should really be High 6-A, he only deflected and then overwhelmed Psykorochi beams after Psykorochi was twisted by Tatsumaki from the inside

Honestly I don't think Genos should really be High 6-A, he only deflected and then overwhelmed Psykorochi beams after Psykorochi was twisted by Tatsumaki from the inside
Idk Psykorchi was able to continue fighting after that, so I think it's fair.

Please don't take this from me I beg of you.

True, but she was clearly weakened by it and it also explains why Tatsumaki just obliterates her afterwards.
Tatsumaki just obliterated her because she finally had the chance to completely focus on her. This is directly stated.

Boy if I see another CSRC recalc I'm finna delete someone's life tonight
almost as if we should stop having a system that chooses to put absolutes on profiles in cases where ambiguity is heavily involved and trying to get a definitive answer would be unviable.................................................................................................

By the way. This tread seems to be still being discussed, and quite successfully, but ignored. It's worth continuing. Given that Darth is dead, this could take a long time.
Btw can u guys check that out? The OP got banned apparently so they can't continue the discussion but the points they make about BoS Genos AP there are valid

almost as if we should stop having a system that chooses to put absolutes on profiles in cases where ambiguity is heavily involved and trying to get a definitive answer would be unviable.................................................................................................
Or maybe you should stop trying to force a Boros upgrade

True, but she was clearly weakened by it and it also explains why Tatsumaki just obliterates her afterwards.
nonsense.
tatsumaki only twisted psykorochi's main body, her roots of power were still intact.
when genos fought psykorochi she was still on her peak.
and if she was weakned, she wouldnt assume that tatsumaki was "holding back", just that she was weaker enough to a point where tats could hitkill her.

genos definetely scales to peak psykosorochi.

Quick question about Garou's power mimicry, do we let him grow beyond 4-A?
Yeah absolutely. He’s directly shown to be able to copy power as well and he should essentially be nearing if not 3C already due to him copying Saitama’s growth.

This of course wouldn’t apply to things like low 2C, but anything up to 3A should be fair game.

Yeah absolutely. He’s directly shown to be able to copy power as well and he should essentially be nearing if not 3C already due to him copying Saitama’s growth.

This of course wouldn’t apply to things like low 2C, but anything up to 3A should be fair game.
Basically, anything up to 3-A. Anything Infinite or higher, or like High 3-A and above is a nono.

Though I don't think Garou's power mimicry goes beyond 4-A and I will never elaborate on this.
In that case I think I have the perfect Garou match

I feel like garou's mimicry would be above high 3-A. Tho don't listen to anybody who tells you garou can't copy the big bang for 3-A
remember the line about limitlessly strong and limitlessly copying? assuming the translation lines up, it would imply that garou's limiter finished breaking at some point (probably when he became a full monster or took god's power)

Btw can u guys check that out? The OP got banned apparently so they can't continue the discussion but the points they make about BoS Genos AP there are valid
I still strongly disagree with the (dogshit) points on vaporization, since the only debris are clearly from the building, but the shockwave calc definitely should be downgraded.

I've been meaning to conclude it, but I'm busy with other shit.

I still strongly disagree with the (dogshit) points on vaporization, since the only debris are clearly from the building, but the shockwave calc definitely should be downgraded.

I've been meaning to conclude it, but I'm busy with other shit.
I see, Genos profile has a lot of issues tbh

I feel like garou's mimicry would be above high 3-A. Tho don't listen to anybody who tells you garou can't copy the big bang for 3-A
remember the line about limitlessly strong and limitlessly copying? assuming the translation lines up, it would imply that garou's limiter finished breaking at some point (probably when he became a full monster or took god's power)
Garou's mimicry is surely superior to High 3C, he was able to copy saitama's strength without difficulty but was stopped and about unlimited strength and unlimited copying, both are contradictory so we can clearly understand that it was a hyperbole, as for the limiter I don't think it could have been the case

Garou's mimicry is surely superior to High 3C, he was able to copy saitama's strength without difficulty but was stopped and about unlimited strength and unlimited copying, both are contradictory so we can clearly understand that it was a hyperbole, as for the limiter I don't think it could have been the case
What

Back