• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, we'll stop talking about webcomic vs manga stuff if you stop talking about Tatsumaki.
what the heck is this kind of argument? this literally made me wanna di3, want to compare talking about a character of the anime and complaining about the same thing EVERYDAY that everyone already understood?
i may be redundant with tatsumaki aswell, but it does not even compare, when we try to boros vs tatsumaki you guys get mad, but talking about wc vs manga shit everyday is okay 🗣️

what the heck is this kind of argument? this literally made me wanna di3, want to compare talking about a character of the anime and complaining about the same thing EVERYDAY that everyone already understood?
It wasn't an argument. It was a joke, just like your stupid ******* comment here. Jesus christ.
by asura I'm going to be honest with you, normally I know that when I say something it's cruel and hurts, but I'll say it anyway: the profile you have gives me a bad feeling and it's horrible
The profile picture?

Last edited:
As SuperStar said, his 5-B Durability will shield him against LS or TK, he may be moved around or something, but smashing his body needs to bypass his Durability first
I mean she multiplies the gravity 300 times in an area around the individual, and in early DBZ they struggled to even move in 10 times normal gravity.

I mean she multiplies the gravity 300 times in an area around the individual, and in early DBZ they struggled to even move in 10 times normal gravity.
Your right, they struggled to move, but their Durability was intact, I'm not saying TK is useless againt him, but it will not crush his body unless Psykos reaches his level

i may be redundant with tatsumaki aswell, but it does not even compare, when we try to boros vs tatsumaki you guys get mad, but talking about wc vs manga shit everyday is okay 🗣️
Yeah it's okay, why ? Because people are interested on the discussion, same can't be said about Tatsumaki simping, it's that easy to understand but you being unable to do it doesn't really surprise me

Mash coming, Garou
699_Sem_Titulo_20220901232229.png

Your right, they struggled to move, but their Durability was intact, I'm not saying TK is useless againt him, but it will not crush his body unless Psykos reaches his level
But wouldn't being exposed to 300 times gravity just crush his body anyway? My memory is a bit iffy but even in the later sagas of DBZ high levels of gravity could still break the bones or cause injury to characters like Vegeta, which is why they used the gravity chambers to train so much.

Last edited:
Made this out of boredom

My bet is them saying Orochi gets nuked into bits

Which may not be that wrong, I doubt if we ask One or Murata they would say "Orochi is 1 millions times stronger than them" or something

But wouldn't being exposed to 300 times gravity just crush his body anyway? My memory is a bit iffy but even in the later sagas of DBZ high levels of gravity could still break the bones or cause injury to characters like Vegeta, which is why they used the gravity chambers to train so much.
First off, what happens in one verse doesn't mean anything in another verse. However in this case...

300X gravity is not the same as lifting a weight that is 300X your own weight. 300X gravity makes every bit of your body weigh 300X more, including blood cells, arteritis, brain, bones, organs, and ect. Every single inch of your body is now 300X heavier. Your heart doesn't feel 300X its own weight when lifting something 300X heavier. Your body is now massively heavier and just because your muscles can lift something that heavy, doesn't mean every part of your body can.

And that's just assuming only the person in question is experiencing 300X gravity. If the area around them is higher, that means the atmosphere is now 300X heavier. Which means you need to breath air that is 300X the weight of normal.

First off, what happens in one verse doesn't mean anything in another verse. However in this case...

300X gravity is not the same as lifting a weight that is 300X your own weight. 300X gravity makes every bit of your body weigh 300X more, including blood cells, arteritis, brain, bones, organs, and ect. Every single inch of your body is now 300X heavier. Your heart doesn't feel 300X its own weight when lifting something 300X heavier. Your body is now massively heavier and just because your muscles can lift something that heavy, doesn't mean every part of your body can.

And that's just assuming only the person in question is experiencing 300X gravity. If the area around them is higher, that means the atmosphere is now 300X heavier. Which means you need to breath air that is 300X the weight of normal.
So Psykos could actually kill characters like Raditz with 300x gravity then?

Back