• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Afaik Do-S was a Demon Level Threat. So, regardless how high she's on 7-B, all Dragon Level would upscale

Buy anyway, for a Demon Level which is not known for his extremely high durability/AP (Unlike Bug God) to be the same tier baseline Dragon seems weird. And then I remember FF being more bulki than Darkshine

that's why dragons should be AT LEAST 7-b or possibly 7-a, depending on how high do-s is on 7-b's tier.
that's why i said that, so simple to understand
Where are you getting 7-A from? There are literally no 7-A calcs.

Also Do-S is going to be At most 7-B, like every other 7-B Demon outside of Beefcake.

b01ed4ffca6963fb362061a7021a87fd.jpg
Garou is stronger.
Jokes aside, isn't Maria supposed to be superior to her? She used to he tier 0 by upscaling from Featherine's High 1-A

Afaik, Do-S scaling to the Iaian level guys or the Narinki squad peeps. Fubuki scales to Do-S, Fubuki sees sonic as above her, Post G4 Genos scales to sonic, and I'm pretty sure you know the rest

hear what is worse, that something is super violent and gory, or, literally only show an NSFW scene.
because apparently everyone has it more repellent to the second.

I get your point, but Face Ripper is definitely not Demon level fodder.

DSK is fodder compared to him.

I will be honest.

Murata has godlike artwork and he does expand upon things in the manga which I like.

But the WC despite its art has good storytelling at certain points. Garou Vs Saitama is a good example where saitama outright humiliates Garou and points out how futile his half assed plan was from the start and the realization of that half assed ideal broke garou in the inside which stopped his motivation for evil and his monster form as he lost his ideals.

Also Murata's Monster Garou has an amazing design with its artwork but WC monster garou looks more "demonic" , larger and imposing which fits abit better imo

We agreed that even if the OVAs were canon, Garou doesn't scale because his abilities broke the simulation.
Why though? it's not like he wasn't trying to win before deciding to use WSRF

Checking again Garou was using WSRF during the fight...

RE or not, or whatever. Fact is, Garou was trying and making a considerable effort while fighting Suiryu I don't see how that doesn't warrant any kind of upgrade

Couldn't that just be RE?
He doesn't get his RE powers until he goes half monster.

Plus the entire fight happens in a video game simulation. I don't see why that would translate to their actual stats lol

The OVA stuff in general has a lot of continuity errors afaik

RE or not, or whatever. Fact is, Garou was trying and making a considerable effort while fighting Suiryu I don't see how that doesn't warrant any kind of upgrade
Who says he was using considerable effort? His demeanour certainly doesn't suggest that.
Couldn't that just be RE?
No, because this is a simulation.

It's whatever, in versus matches his AP would be 13 megatons 💀 due to the second worst scaling chain I've ever seen
I don't really see the problem ?

Maybe what makes the scaling look a bit iffy is seeing Dragons as characters that scale to 13 megatons, when it's actually top demons that scale to that, Dragons just scale higher than that as baseline.

It's not Do-S or Royal Ripper who's scaling to a Dragon, it's all Dragons that upscale from 7-Bs

Back