• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Regen is about scale rather than speed. Regenerating from a spec of blood in one microsecond will be the same rating as taking one minute to do so.

Regen is about scale rather than speed. Regenerating from a spec of blood in one microsecond will be the same rating as taking one minute to do so.
Yes, but the problem is that if you regenerate from having your arm cut off instantly, it's more impressive than having your whole body destroyed and then regenerating in the 3-hour period.
of course,the scale is important,but is more powerful doing that instantly that doing that in hours.

Yes, but the problem is that if you regenerate from having your arm cut off instantly, it's more impressive than having your whole body destroyed and then regenerating in the 3-hour period.
of course,the scale is important,but is more powerful doing that instantly that doing that in hours.
Define “powerful” in this context.

I understand the significance of the speed here however the scale is far more important. Even in taking 3 hours, you still regenerated your whole body. All organs and everything. That means you’re very very hard to kill.

Whereas even if you were able to regenerate an entire limb in a microsecond. You could still die if your heart was blown out or your brain. Your regenerating speed would be absolutely useless since the scale of which you regenerate is more important. Hence why it’s more impressive.

Define “powerful” in this context.

I understand the significance of the speed here however the scale is far more important. Even in taking 3 hours, you still regenerated your whole body. All organs and everything. That means you’re very very hard to kill.

Whereas even if you were able to regenerate an entire limb in a microsecond. You could still die if your heart was blown out or your brain. Your regenerating speed would be absolutely useless since the scale of which you regenerate is more important. Hence why it’s more impressive.

Still, I think both are important.

Still, I think both are important.
Oh definitely. If it takes you a freaking day to regenerate half your body, you can essentially complete incapacitate your opponent and take advantage of their slow regen time regardless of the scale of their regen.

But the scale of the regen is still undeniably more important.

Yo, question. I could’ve sworn I saw Zombieman as listed as having Mid-High regeneration before but now it says he only has High-Mid and that he’d die if reduced to mincemeat.

Shouldn’t this be fixed since Zombieman was reduced to ash by HE but came back a few moments later fully formed. Which debunks the “mincemeat” justification for his weakness section on his profile.

He has never reduced to ash by HE.
? He was hit with it dead on which vaporized all the surrounding stone as well as HE stating that being hit by that energy attack vaporizes you. Along with no traces of Zombieman to be found after the attack was done.

He was definitely reduced far more than “mincemeat.”

He was smashed into the ground by Ugly and came out from a bunch of stone. Its more likely that Ugly just accidently saved him rather than he got vaporized and came back.
He wasn’t smashed into the ground he was just under Ugly and HE vaporized the ground where they were standing including parts below them.

If Ugly saved him then the statement about Zombieman being a bad swimmer wouldn’t make sense since he didn’t take nearly as much damage from Ugly and Emperor as he did before nor does it make sense that he took so long to regenerate when he’s regenerated from more severe wounds in short time spans. It’s really just more likely Zombieman was hit dead on with the attack.

He wasn’t smashed into the ground he was just under Ugly and HE vaporized the ground where they were standing including parts below them.
I mean that's the only way it works. Because you see him under Ugly's feet but two pages later his body has literally vanished and its not like Ugly moved that much.

If he wasn't stomped into the ground then his body just straight up vanished.
being a bad swimmer wouldn’t make sense
It means that whatever damage Zombie took was really large, but still wasn't large enough to actually kill him.

He was smashed into the ground by Ugly and came out from a bunch of stone. Its more likely that Ugly just accidently saved him rather than he got vaporized and came back.
page_50-51.png

I mean that's the only way it works. Because you see him under Ugly's feet but two pages later his body has literally vanished and its not like Ugly moved that much.

If he wasn't stomped into the ground then his body just straight up vanished.
Not really? As you point out He’s under Ugly’s feet which is right next to child emperor. We see Ugly jumping away from the giant blast and Zombieman is not attached to his foot or anything like that so the only thing that can be presumed is that his body is where it was at prior. Which was under Ugly’s foot which was right by Child Emperor who was the direct target of the attack. So Zombieman would’ve taken a direct hit from it since it vaporized the whole ground they were on.

Sooo he was vaporized? Which is what HE says the ball of light would do to you if it was hit. There being no traces of Zombieman after being hit only supports that fact.
It means that whatever damage Zombie took was really large, but still wasn't large enough to actually kill him.
We also see the damage Zombieman took and Zombieman has taken comparable if not greater amounts of damage prior casually. So why would this amount of damage cause Zombieman to comment about how close he was to death and take so much longer for him to regenerate from when all the other times he took as much if not greater damage he made no such comments nor did it take as long for him to heal.

Can anyone see my links? Because for some reason it’s not popping up for me when I post the message when I put it in there.

As you point out He’s under Ugly’s feet which is right next to child emperor.
He isn't, which was my point. His body vanishes between panels. Him being buried is all we have left.

So why would this amount of damage cause Zombieman to comment about how close he was to death
I'm not saying he couldn't have taken damage, but that we have no confirmation of how much damage he took from the big ball. For all we know it just clipp his body or something.

He isn't, which was my point. His body vanishes between panels. Him being buried is all we have left.
But it’s not. Because there is no evidence that he was buried at all, therefore it cannot be presumed. His body vanishing can just be the result of author inconsistency. Or maybe just being out of view to the reader.

To put it simply:

My stance is that Zombieman is in the same position we last saw him.

Your stance is that Zombieman is in a different position than when we last saw him.

I believe my position to be true due to requiring less assumptions to make. There being no traces of Zombieman after the blast was fired as well as his other statement and longer regen time can be used to help support that fact.
I'm not saying he couldn't have taken damage, but that we have no confirmation of how much damage he took from the big ball. For all we know it just clipp his body or something.
We kind of do though. We know the amount of damage he took was significantly greater than all the damage he took prior due to his bad swimming statement and his longer regen time. Zombieman’s body not being found in the slightest can also help support the notion that he was totally gone from it.

His body vanishing can just be the result of author inconsistency
Or he got buried by the stomp and he regenerated from that portion.

We know the amount of damage he took was significantly greater than all the damage he took prior due to his bad swimming statement and his longer regen time.
Regenerating from just his buried portion would still be significantly greater than any damage he took previously.

Or he got buried by the stomp and he regenerated from that portion.
This cannot be presumed as it has no evidence to substantiate it and is a less viable explanation as it requires more assumptions to make.
Regenerating from just his buried portion would still be significantly greater than any damage he took previously.
This again requires more assumptions and is still not a viable explanation as HE’s blast went a good portion below the ground, so for Zombieman to not have been totally engulfed by the blast he would’ve needed to be buried even further blow than the blast went. Which again requires a larger assumption.

This cannot be presumed as it has no evidence to substantiate it and is a less viable explanation as it requires more assumptions to make.
It requires the same amount of assumptions. Since Zombieman can from underground he was buried, which wouldn't have happened if he was vaporized.

HE’s blast went a good portion below the ground,
It exploded downwards after it got to Ugly’s spot. So it missing him isn't unreasonable.

I'm not saying your wrong, I'm just saying we don't have the needed evidence to disprove to statement or regen limit.

It requires the same amount of assumptions. Since Zombieman can from underground he was buried, which wouldn't have happened if he was vaporized.
I don’t believe so, Zombieman being underground at all is an assumption because it requires the assumption that Zombieman moved or was moved at all. Which there is not evidence for as Zombieman was not buried the last we saw of him.
It exploded downwards after it got to Ugly’s spot. So it missing him isn't unreasonable.
Actually no (I hope the link works this time). The blast expanded right where Ugly’s previous position was and he had to jump to the side to avoid it. So it would have to be further assumed that Zombieman was not only buried, but buried far underneath the ground below where the blast would’ve hit.
I'm not saying your wrong, I'm just saying we don't have the needed evidence to disprove to statement or regen limit.
I understand that dude, and I’m not like pitchforks and torches arguing for this or anything. I just think it’s a more reasonable explanation and therefore argue it. Just regular vs battle wiki stuff.

out of context question, but...

whats the highest destructive power level that humanity has ever reached? i mean with nuclear bombs

out of context question, but...

whats the highest destructive power level that humanity has ever reached? i mean with nuclear bombs
Looks like the world's combined nuclear arsenal is Island level

So I've been thinking. For God to have given Garou knowledge of Cosmic forces and the flow of all energy. God would have had to observed them at some point.

Could be an increase in range for his visibility.

I think that is either because:
1) He created everything.
2) He just observes everything through clairvoyance. His eye was shown alongside the observable universe.

And it is not like you need to see everything to know them in fiction.

Back