• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
RE or not, or whatever. Fact is, Garou was trying and making a considerable effort while fighting Suiryu I don't see how that doesn't warrant any kind of upgrade
Wasn't it a videogame competition? Unlike VGS, where what appeared in the virtual world was a simulation of the real characters with their true strength due to Genos' data, in that competition they were just using already existing characters of the videogames to fight (which should obviously be able to damage each other because, you know, game mechanics and so lol).

I've considered that a skill feat, but an AP feat? No

I watched the full OVA.

In the context of the episode, this would only scale to Garou's suppressed speed at most.

The characters have in-game health bars and mechanics, which is why King stomps Suiryu, and another person stomps Saitama.

All the VR system does it sync with movements.
Is there any OVA with Amai Mask or Flashy Flash ?

I watched the full OVA.

In the context of the episode, this would only scale to Garou's suppressed speed at most.

The characters have in-game health bars and mechanics, which is why King stomps Suiryu, and another person stomps Saitama.

All the VR system does it sync with movements.
So King scales to Garou's speed?

Anyway, does this OVA mean that if HA gives King a robot he can control like if it was a game (which, at best it can be as durable as Bad bat, or hell, as durable as Boros' ship lol), He'd be able to skillstomp good martial artists like Suiryu? Lmao

SCP 096 has sub-relativistic perception speed by upscaling from a computer. Could Garou get that kind of speed rating by broking the machine? That is coherent with sub-relativistic Genos via dodging lasers

SCP 096 has sub-relativistic perception speed by upscaling from a computer. Could Garou get that kind of speed rating by broking the machine? That is coherent with sub-relativistic Genos via dodging lasers
Would that be the processing speed of the computer itself, or just the parameters of the game?

So King scales to Garou's speed?

Anyway, does this OVA mean that if HA gives King a robot he can control like if it was a game (which, at best it can be as durable as Bad bat, or hell, as durable as Boros' ship lol), He'd be able to skillstomp good martial artists like Suiryu? Lmao
If King was able to remote control Genos like a console, Cosmic Garou would become fodder in an instant

The fact it has no calc, scan or source behind what kind of high tech computer it is makes it sus as hell

Btw guys

I saw that if a calculation has two ends and both are good, we use the High End ?

Flash's calc has two ends and I haven't found someone pointing a mistake on the High End method, it was like 4 C before (Done even before Platinum was a thing), so I guess it could be a bit inconsistent at the time, but the current value is Relativistic now, matches Flash's other statements and feats, so why not use it ?

I will be honest.

Murata has godlike artwork and he does expand upon things in the manga which I like.

But the WC despite its art has good storytelling at certain points. Garou Vs Saitama is a good example where saitama outright humiliates Garou and points out how futile his half assed plan was from the start and the realization of that half assed ideal broke garou in the inside which stopped his motivation for evil and his monster form as he lost his ideals.

Also Murata's Monster Garou has an amazing design with its artwork but WC monster garou looks more "demonic" , larger and imposing which fits abit better imo
everytime, everyday, someone will text this, exactly the same thing.
this is starting to get boring

Actually, when looking at the calc, the high-end seems to be a bit of a stretch. The low-end looks better imo.
Basically it calcs the distance crossed by the ninjas between the shot that shows them approaching Flash to when he turns around, while the Low End assumes them as completely frozen

It reduces the distance a bit, but the end that calcs their actual distance should be the most accurate, right ?

Maybe Psykos vs Raditz is just a stomp because Raditz has no gravity manipulation resistance💀 Saiyan Saga Vegeta maybe?

Yes, its horrible. Especially because it means shitty demon fodder like Face Ripper is scaling from Beefcake's 13 megaton feat.
I guarantee you can’t actually come up with a reason to say Face Ripper should be fodder compared to Beefcake kek

Back