• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cosmic Fear Garou VS The Sentry.

The Sentry's second key will be used.

Speed is equalized.

Fight Location - Io

Garou - 0
Sentry - 0
Zoro, stop trying to make Garou matches... - 0

I can't tell what the abilities are for the 2nd key at all jesus christ I've been trying to read it for like 5 minutes now

Holy hax, lol

Seems like Garou can't just adapt and APstomp thanks to that Regen, and Sentry seems to have quite a few win cons

Yeah, Fear manip, corruption, Mind hax, transmutatation, Regeneration, soul manip, immortality Type 4, intangibility, resistance to cosmic radiation and a shit ton of others.

I'm not seeing how Garou can win lol

Yeah, Fear manip, corruption, Mind hax, transmutatation, Regeneration, soul manip, immortality Type 4, intangibility, resistance to cosmic radiation and a shit ton of others.

I'm not seeing how Garou can win lol
Intangibility is for void only. And soul manip is not in character for sentry. But rest goes

I really got separate their abilities and stuff.

Garou can't get past high regen with brute force
it seems sentry has teleportation, the range of which isn't actually shown on his profile, but maybe bfr could work
he could also just try black holes I guess
but I'd need to go through Sentry's 100 abilities again

Being able to resist cosmic radiation is nothing compared to the radiation Garou unleashes. Space radiation would take like 60 days to kill a human. So Garou can just stand there and win. He can also just copy Sentry's abilities.

Well to be fair Garou’s radiation is ridiculously strong, it woulda killed silverfang almost instantly if he came within combat range, which is insane

Well to be fair Garou’s radiation is ridiculously strong, it woulda killed silverfang almost instantly if he came within combat range, which is insane
anyway it doesnt matter as high regen(and weirdly enough its explanation is makes it near baseline low godly) counters it so hard its hilarous
so unless he bfrs instantly(well turns out it doesnt even matter) any hack from sentry loltrashes garou

Last edited:
Sentry has the "dimensional travel" category but the ability isn't listed anywhere on his profile, is he able to travel between dimensions?

The ******* Sentry dying to Garou's radiation is the funniest shit I've ever heard
Garou fan moment
Sentry has the "dimensional travel" category but the ability isn't listed anywhere on his profile, is he able to travel between dimensions?
Looks like it's listed as Spatial Manip

Limited Spatial Manipulation (The Sentry formed a massive hole to pass through from a small crack between two universes - 616 and Negative Zone. Sentry and Void ripped a hole between two universes when they separated in the Negative Zone.[32]),

And what makes it "ridiculously strong" to begin with? It's just cosmic radiation with no further explanation. And it's something Sentry resists. And even if Sentry doesn't resist it. It still takes minute for the radiation to really do some damage, and that is plenty of time for Sentry to kill Garou fist

I've yet to see an actual way for Garou to win here, when Sentry has multiple ways to kill Garou before Garou can do anything about it.

Last edited:
Anyway, regarding the radiation murders... You lot sure that works? I mean the dude has High regen and his immortality is insane. And let's not forget the fact that he doesn't have control over his regen and immortality because of Void. Even if he was suicidal, the Void wouldn't want to die.

And also there is reality Warping, mind Hax (that's essentially on low 1c level via verse scaling), energy manipulation, space-time Hax (basically when he separates from his other half, he can tear apart the space time and create cracks in it). Matter manipulation, energy manipulation that's probably one of the best in the verse.

Also as for copying... I doubt Garou can actually copy here. Scroll down to his feats section and look at what molecule man says about his physiology. And I hope you know who Molecule Man is. In addition to, even Absorbing Man who has previously copied and absorbed tier 2 energy/magic/divine power, etc wasn't able to handle his powers because of how unique and different they are.

Back