• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw

Do we have a number of episodes for Season 3 ? I wanted to see Platinum Vs Flash Vs Garou but I believe it's unlikely to be in it
it will probably end like how the series always ended. After a serious move. S3 will probably leave off on a cliffhanger after saitama 1 shots orochi

Btw

Do we have a number of episodes for Season 3 ? I wanted to see Platinum Vs Flash Vs Garou but I believe it's unlikely to be in it
I still believe they're gonna split the arc in two considering how long it is.

Season 3 will probably end with either Saitama Vs Orochi or Tatsumaki Vs Psykorochi. I'm hoping for the latter.

Like Psykorochi and Tatsumaki climbing to the surface would be one hell of a way to end the season, and their fight would make a really epic opener for season 4

Serious question, can we use Saitama’s clothes for scaling if consistency is found
No lol. Saitama's clothes survived a GRB, yet his cap was damaged by a common monster when he was with FF at the monster association.

Plus they were done by a normal human (according to OVAs, which are supposedly Canon because Saitama remembers the murdery of Zombieman? Don't know if we'll accept them as canon), there's no way it's logical for those clothes to be consistent in durability

No lol. Saitama's clothes survived a GRB, yet his cap was damaged by a common monster when he was with FF at the monster association.

Plus they were done by a normal human (according to OVAs, which are supposedly Canon because Saitama remembers the murdery of Zombieman? Don't know if we'll accept them as canon), there's no way it's logical for those clothes to be consistent in durability

no article of clothing is consistent in durability in fiction. Unless it is said that they are made of a special material, normally many clothes will withstand as much power as necessary. or if you want you can do the sonic and kirby thing, they go naked all the time.
no really?why the hell is sonic and other guys naked,but amy and other girls are in clothes... oh, never mind, it's still ridiculous

no article of clothing is consistent in durability in fiction. Unless it is said that they are made of a special material, normally many clothes will withstand as much power as necessary. or if you want you can do the sonic and kirby thing, they go naked all the time.
no really?why the hell is sonic and other guys naked,but amy and other girls are in clothes... oh, never mind, it's still ridiculous
the same happens with tatsumaki having multicontinental+++ durability having her clothes damaged by orochi's beams even thought she was shielded, clothes are definetely inconsistent 100% of the time

no matter how much I'm told, destroying a character's clothes won't amount to anything, because clothes are useless if they don't have x durability. if not, tell kill la kill, where clothes are literally harder than steel and ryuko constantly breaks them like they are paper.

no matter how much I'm told, destroying a character's clothes won't amount to anything, because clothes are useless if they don't have x durability. if not, tell kill la kill, where clothes are literally harder than steel and ryuko constantly breaks them like they are paper.
Another Alexander W

I personally feel like that only canonizes that 1 OVA.

I personally feel like that only canonizes that 1 OVA.

That reminds me, what does it take for certain things to be canonical? To be mentioned in the source material? Then that would be something very ridiculous, because then there will be contradictions and inconsistencies, it will not make it less canon, it will just be that. for instance: dragon ball super hero, literally has a lot of inconsistencies (majin buu is mentioned twice, and that in the original manga majin buu must have been forgotten by people, there is also that goku says that meditating is not a training, when goku meditated multiple times in the series, there is also that gohan has not trained, even though the timeline is after the granolah arc, due to goten, trunks and bread being older than they were in the granola arc) literally avoid inconsistencies In that kind of thing it is impossible. because more inconsistencies would be generated, so it is better that the inconsistencies remain, if not, then naruto road to ninja is not canon, despite the fact that kishimoto wrote the script of the movie.

no matter how much they tell me, KLK IF, it's canon for KLK, no matter how incoherent it is that ryuko can fight a universal+being without having any plus in power.

That reminds me, what does it take for certain things to be canonical? To be mentioned in the source material? Then that would be something very ridiculous, because then there will be contradictions and inconsistencies, it will not make it less canon, it will just be that. for instance: dragon ball super hero, literally has a lot of inconsistencies (majin buu is mentioned twice, and that in the original manga majin buu must have been forgotten by people, there is also that goku says that meditating is not a training, when goku meditated multiple times in the series, there is also that gohan has not trained, even though the timeline is after the granolah arc, due to goten, trunks and bread being older than they were in the granola arc) literally avoid inconsistencies In that kind of thing it is impossible. because more inconsistencies would be generated, so it is better that the inconsistencies remain, if not, then naruto road to ninja is not canon, despite the fact that kishimoto wrote the script of the movie.

no matter how much they tell me, KLK IF, it's canon for KLK, no matter how incoherent it is that ryuko can fight a universal+being without having any plus in power.
I mean none of the OPM ovas break canon at all, the one where Sonic and Flashy appeared could have but they made sure they never saw each other in that one

I mean none of the OPM ovas break canon at all, the one where Sonic and Flashy appeared could have but they made sure they never saw each other in that one
me reading the chapter 233 of berserk
jajaajajajajjajajajajajajajaj
Bro, I can't, it's supposed to scare me or traumatize me, but it makes me laugh, seriously, demons are horrible, but they make me laugh, I don't know if I should be traumatized or something like that, but I've only felt pain when something bad happens to him to guts and other characters, but traumatizing me with demons, no, it makes me laugh

Tatsumaki Vs Psykorochi. I'm hoping for the latter.
That fight ends on chapter 137 to 139. The only issue I have with that is that Chapter 170 is the end of the arc and the majority of the chapters between 170 and 137/139 are all fight scenes and I don't know how you make that 12 episodes.

Might be better to do a 24 episode long season or like split it in half.

Back