• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To upgrade Do-S to 7-B.
aXrdG1P_460s.jpg

I feel like we are handling the 7-B ratings to anyone these days but k
That's how the powerscaling community works. Find a decent rating, then search for as many theoretical ways to make as many characters as possible scale to it instead of relying on their own feats. (Well, that's just my opinion, at least)

I have no idea what the tweet was, because it's censored and twitter is blocked on my computer, but based on the reactions, it seems in poor taste.

Do-S should clearly be High 6-A. She using Fubuki to lure out Tatsumaki, so she was confident she could hit her at least once, and as we put so much stock in confidence scaling, I can see no issue with this

Do-S should clearly be High 6-A. She using Fubuki to lure out Tatsumaki, so she was confident she could hit her at least once, and as we put so much stock in confidence scaling, I can see no issue with this
orochi already fought saitama and got one shotted by him, he was confident in defeating someone who did HK him before, this scaling makes sense

Geryuganshoop was confident in fighting Saitama after seeing him bust Boros' ship and the Cadres were prepared to fight King despite considering him stronger than Full Power Tatsumaki, High 6-A upgrades all around

You know,I think it's wack we're downscaling a shit ton of demon level characters from dragon levels but I can't be bothered to do anything about it tbh
It's just a few I think, but honestly the only ones that properly deserve it Imo are Devil Long Hair and G5

Back