• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
garou never was supposed to be a villain 💀
He pretty much was, he is a brat that attacks innocent people for no good reason besides him being a brat, that's being a villain, or an antagonist at least

Manga Garou has a pathetic ending arc, from any point of view, that being about character or literally a writing point of view (although that can change depending on the future)

We could have gotten a fake out Garou ending like we got, and then they just bring another cosmic Garou since alternate timelines are now a thing, and then we get a better ending
There was a missed opportunity to have like a million garou clones from different timelines having an all out war with the parallel Saitamas too lol

Bruh Saitama is 5-B FTL at best. Anything more is overplay. he punches photons, the hole was an illusion and an outlier, the sneeze is semi impressive, but he only blew gas and gas is weak as ****, i could beat gas's ass.

garou never was supposed to be a villain 💀
anti-villain then but he’s still supposed to be the biggest baddest monster that the heroes were supposed to fear while he himself was intentionally playing the villain of the world role which he failed at in the eyes of everyone in the manga.

So, the first scene (I wanted to make sure it was as good as reasonably possible before showing it to you guys. Kind of like a pilot scene lmao) of the Boros fan story is done, with everything up to Tratis's death storyboarded, along with the very end, which was already stated in the story's premise anyways lol. Here's the link, it's a view only though.

I intend to hold a poll to see if people want to keep or change Tratis' and Xenonith's names, though I don't know how polling would work on a logistics basis. There's also a character who'll appear for like 2 scenes, (one of which is a fight), that I have no name for, so any suggestions are welcome. He or she, you guys can decide the gender too, is a fast, alien, ninja. And before someone says it, yes I realise now this character conceptually sounds like a Dollar Store Bargain Bin 50% Off Alienware PC Flashy Flash lookin mf lol.

Credits to Marvel Future Fight Gamer for being in the writing room and reviewing an early draft of the scene. Although it's not exactly the same as when I checked in with him. (Just some touching up/grammar and spelling revisions)

Hope you enjoy :)

To the earlier comments about Manga Monster Garou not having great designs....

I mostly agree bar one

Manga Garou's Initial Monster Form looks amazing ( the form he fought flash and sperm in )

Shouldn't cosmic Garou have NPI? He gain control over all energy in the verse shouldn't that include the non physical energy as well?

Iaian stops at Do-S or Garou
Iaian desstroys Do-S and negs Garou.

HH Garou is Low 7-B, but when he's weakened, he's even weaker. Iaian is skilled enough to hang with weakened HH Garou for some time due to his AP and IR, then if he gets good shots (which is inevitable), it would just cut Garou's limbs clean off.

Laian is not on Garou’s skill level at all lol
Sure, but it's high enough to be able to fight with a weakened Hero Hunter Garou who is over 10x weaker than he is btw.

Iaian also has Analytical Predictions and Instinctive Reactions accurate and precise enough to allow him to counter and defend against 100,000 attacks at once.

Tbh they were fighting against devil long hair in three. Atomic Samurai should upscale from that since he's >>> the 3 disciples together and have resistance to analytical prediction through the "Fun factor" as seen in his fight against the Robot Samurai (G5 i think).

Honestly i wish we had gotten a brief fight of Garou vs S-class where Atomic Samurai tried to use the Sun sword Atomic slash on Garou only for him to create his own sun sword out of cosmic energy and skill stomp him in swordsmanship.

Iaian desstroys Do-S and negs Garou.

HH Garou is Low 7-B, but when he's weakened, he's even weaker. Iaian is skilled enough to hang with weakened HH Garou for some time due to his AP and IR, then if he gets good shots (which is inevitable), it would just cut Garou's limbs clean off.
I was using the future CRT already

the most supernatural thing garou could copy is probably hyperspace, even if it is supposed to be scientific, the way that blast gets them by waving his fingers is not

the most supernatural thing garou could copy is probably hyperspace, even if it is supposed to be scientific, the way that blast gets them by waving his fingers is not
actually it makes more sense that they are hyperspace gates, because they took blast from the god dimension to the normal plane

Tbh they were fighting against devil long hair in three. Atomic Samurai should upscale from that since he's >>> the 3 disciples together and have resistance to analytical prediction through the "Fun factor" as seen in his fight against the Robot Samurai (G5 i think).
That was retconned in the redraws, the fight is much shorter now.

Iaian stops at Do-S or Garou
Against Do-S with Narinki Squad if he is bloodlusted or sees that there is no option but to kill then he literally can just blitz the mercs and cut their heads off like Sonic did to the Hammerhead goons and in a 1v1 vs Do-S I dont believe for a second he could lose

Back