• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man - Flashy Flash Speed

Recon1511

He/Him
This one is just a quick fix

So after the Flashy blitzing the ninjas calc got remade Flashy was downgraded to Sub-Relativistic speed but since he could compete for a while with Platinum Sperm who is far faster than Golden Sperm who is Sub-Relativistic+ he should be "At least Sub-Relativistic+" with a "possibly Relativistic+" since Saitama considered him "kinda fast" while he thought Geryu near lightspeed pebbles were a bad joke.

It would look like this:
"At least Sub-Relativistic+ (Blitzed Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame while explosions appeared to be frozen in place, even without using his top speed. Managed to keep up for a while with Platinum Sperm who is far faster than Golden Sperm who could intercept Atomic Samurai's slashes with the Sun Blade). Possibly Relativistic+ (Saitama was mildly impressed by his speed, stating that Flashy was "kinda fast", while he considered Geryuganshoop's near lightspeed pitches to be nothing but a bad joke)

So basically we are doing

FTL/Serious Plat > Flash = Sub Rel+/Casual Plat > Golden Sperm

This ?

I get the idea, even before speeding up to fight one on one against Garou (and performing the FTL feat), Platinum should still be far faster than his Golden Sperm version, so Flash scaling higher than GS and with a Possibly Rel+ seems fair

So basically we are doing

FTL/Serious Plat > Flash = Sub Rel+/Casual Plat > Golden Sperm

This ?

I get the idea, even before speeding up to fight one on one against Garou (and performing the FTL feat), Platinum should still be far faster than his Golden Sperm version, so Flash scaling higher than GS and with a Possibly Rel+ seems fair
Pretty much yeah

So I guess I apply these until someone finishes calculating Flashy speed against PS and Garou

Back