• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If they were just gonna lol time travel the fight then they should've gone all out. But I know there wasn't any planning for the chapters so meh.

It not even just full on time travel

Man fr just ditched his timeline and went to a completely new timeline

Like how Future Trunks did

Meaning Flashy Flash and King are the only S Class still barely alive in Timeline 1

Evil Ocean Water will probably come back soon since unlike the webcomic, Pig God isn't alive to eat the remaining piece of him left

And whoever is still barely clinging to life and hasn't died yet from Garou's radiation are still ****** whether they live or not

Saitama fr just said "bye" to everyone

Technically every character we knew from the entire series is still dead

We are now dealing with alternate versions of them

Even the Saitama we knew from chapter 1 of the manga has now been erased from existence...LITERALLY

This is an entirely new saitama

It feels so *******....WRONG

Saitama_timeline_meme.png

It not even just full on time travel

Man fr just ditched his timeline and went to a completely new timeline

Like how Future Trunks did

Meaning Flashy Flash and King are the only S Class still barely alive in Timeline 1

Evil Ocean Water will probably come back soon since unlike the webcomic, Pig God isn't alive to eat the remaining piece of him left

And whoever is still barely clinging to life and hasn't died yet from Garou's radiation are still ****** whether they live or not

Saitama fr just said "bye" to everyone

Technically every character we knew from the entire series is still dead

We are now dealing with alternate versions of them

Even the Saitama we knew from chapter 1 of the manga has now been erased from existence...LITERALLY

This is an entirely new saitama

It feels so *******....WRONG

Saitama_timeline_meme.png
Technically we don't know if Genos' timeline theory is true as it's only 1 out of 3 theories according to Genos I believe. But if such a terrible joke of an explanation as to why Genos' core survived the time travel is supposed to be taken seriously and will have no further explanation in the future, that would make an already terribly stupid idea even more unfathomably dumb.

Technically we don't know if Genos' timeline theory is true as it's only 1 out of 3 theories according to Genos I believe. But if such a terrible joke of an explanation as to why Genos' core survived the time travel is supposed to be taken seriously and will have no further explanation in the future, that would make an already terribly stupid idea even more unfathomably dumb.

Genos theory seems to be true

For one, his core is still there and wasn't erased showing it came with saitama to this new timeline

Also we saw Garou's spirit bleed into this new timeline to say bye to Tareo

It's from a possible future that hasn't happened yet. Given the circumstances it's true. The 1 of 3 theories is the method of timetravel.

Genos theory seems to be true

For one, his core is still there and wasn't erased showing it came with saitama to this new timeline

Also we saw Garou's spirit bleed into this new timeline to say bye to Tareo
It's from a possible future that hasn't happened yet. Given the circumstances it's true. The 1 of 3 theories is the method of timetravel.
Genos mention the theory is only a hypothesis and I hope it's a case of him overthinking.

ONE and Murata are probably trying to make it confusing because they don't know which route they want to go with based on the core not merging with its alternate future counterpart but Saitama merges with his for some reason. I think Genos is just overthinking it and the core remained because Saitama held it in his le God hands. Regardless, it's stupid.

Genos mention the theory is only a hypothesis and I hope it's a case of him overthinking.

ONE and Murata are probably trying to make it confusing because they don't know which route they want to go with based on the core not merging with its alternate future counterpart but Saitama merges with his for some reason. I think Genos is just overthinking it and the core remained because Saitama held it in his le God hands. Regardless, it's stupid.
Pretty apparent to me that the core didn't merge with its present counterpart because Saitama didn't want to let it go

Back