• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tbh, they did my boi dirty by not putting hydrated DSK as dragon

I do understand why a lot of people are upset about this, and why DSK is one of the most popular monsters in the series.

Because in terms of actually being terrifying, DSK did that job better than any other monster, including garou

Garou's punches were also described as powerless against him even he was in his first form, it should be noted that a weaker Garou was able to pummel Tanktop Master, whose strength rivals Post Super Fight Genos, who was able to stomp Hydrated DSK. Not to mention Bug God's second form likely multiplies his power by ten times.
That feels like a boast, and garou wasn't fully serious iirc

Bug God tanked one of Garou's punches and left his hand bloodied, but his AP isn't really up to snuff, since Garou could take several direct strikes and immediately jump back into combat.

It says in Elder Centipede's profile that "Genos questioned if there were other monsters like him, despite having met Gouketsu earlier". Shouldn't this justify a solid 7-A Elder Centipede? Clearly ONE was trying to send the message to readers that EC>Gouketsu

Like mentioned above, Bug God was unable to do serious harm to a rather weak version of Garou. His defense is top tier for a Demon but attack potency is very important as well.
"Rather weak version of Garou" This Garou is low 7-B as well, what do you mean? The dude was able to harm garou

It says in Elder Centipede's profile that "Genos questioned if there were other monsters like him, despite having met Gouketsu earlier". Shouldn't this justify a solid 7-A Elder Centipede? Clearly ONE was trying to send the message to readers that EC>Gouketsu
Not really, the gouketsu and Geno's fought was holding back, and Genos never experienced his true power

exactly. thats what im getting at my mans. bug god himself is a mid demon too
¿Qué acabas de decir we? What?

Our ratings aside, I rate Bug God as the highest of high demons and superior to even Hundred Eyes Octopus (at least after he transforms). Base Bug God had durability far beyond Hero Hunter Garou's reckoning and Garou beat Metal Bat and TTM at that point, both accomplished demon-killers that scale significantly above Deep Sea King for their own reasons. When you consider that Garou is well-rested and coming off a possible zenkai with his tree-spin and Bug God is all the more impressive.

Deep Sea King is at least superior to the likes of Armored Gorilla and BoS Genos, so he can't be a bottom of the barrel demon. I think it makes more sense to have him at mid-demon and give BoS Puri Puri and Genos some credit- both those guys should be able to handle a significant percentage of demon-level threats in order to merit that ranking.

Bug God should be a higher-end demon, maybe even the best depending on how you rate the Garou that fought him.

Which demons do you think are stronger than Bug God? I could see HEO, Haragiri and Evil Eye personally, but those are the only ones that come to mind.

Evil eye is getting downgraded to just 7-C in the new CRT, so he's no. I'd say transformed HEO is still the strongest demon. Maybe even the giant snowman depending on how the new calc for him might go.

Evil eye is getting downgraded to just 7-C in the new CRT, so he's no. I'd say transformed HEO is still the strongest demon. Maybe even the giant snowman depending on how the new calc for him might go.
I forgot about Giant Snowman. That's a good point, he might be the strongest.

The existence of Giant Snowman makes me regret Bakuzan's "dragon" rating all the more

How is it that Bakuzan got threat level dragon but not DSK smh. How is the giant snowman calc coming? I think he really needs to have that City level+ rating removed.

Nice

Last edited:
How is it that Bakuzan got threat level dragon but not DSK smh. How is the giant snowman calc coming? I think he really needs to have that City level+ rating removed.

Nice
He does, but just know that Evil Eye's 7-C+ calc is a bit of a lowball- the suggested speed of the wind is a bit slow at 624 m/s when you consider how the storm was tearing small-building sized chunks off the ground. Evil Eye could very well be High 7-C all things considered.

Giant Snowman does need to be recalced to be honest

I dunno if Evil eye needs to be recalced, but Giant snowman definitely needs a new calc. I hope it's higher than Low 7-B, it'll set a new standard for all Dragons.

I dunno if Evil eye needs to be recalced, but Giant snowman definitely needs a new calc. I hope it's higher than Low 7-B, it'll set a new standard for all Dragons.
It'd be nice if baseline demons and baseline dragons both got an upgrade soon. I'll calc it eventually if nobody gets to Giant Snowman first, but right now my priority is rearranging the A-class heroes tiering. Once the sky folk calc is approved I will do just that

I should try put giant snowman in the request thread first, if no one has done it yet, then maybe you can do so.

Also I notice a lot of the A-Class get High 8-C from nowhere, and I heard CE and Zombieman are getting downgraded?

Also I notice a lot of the A-Class get High 8-C from nowhere, and I heard CE and Zombieman are getting downgraded?
That's the issue I'm trying to address. When we rank an A-class-level fighter at High 8-C, we're saying they're strong enough to contend with and even defeat Kombu Infinity. Could Lightning Genji or Narcisstoic defeat Kombu? Maybe... but probably not, it makes more sense to scale most A-class heroes to baseline tiger level threats at 9-A. Only a certain few a-class heroes will scale to Kombu, since it's clear that most A-class heroes could not defeat or even stalemate Kombu. Golden Ball got destroyed and Spring Mustachio could only do so much (he'll downscale to 8-C, High 8-C with tomboy by the way).

Child Emperor would get downgraded because he's considerably weaker than Stinger according to the Okame mask, but Zombieman still clashed blades with Pureblood who's 8-B, so he will still downscale to High 8-C+ AP either way. In fact with the upgrades, we may have to upgrade Zombieman to just 8-B, since Pureblood might be at least 35 tons.

Also I think we might be getting close to a conclusion on the CSRC stuff. With the new guidebook translations clarifying that CSRC would "scorch" the "crust" "away" in a manner that would undoubtedly require more than 184 petatons of energy, melting makes more and more sense as a method.

Ugarik hasn't approved of the calc yet, on the bright side, he say he's gonna calc the durability of Boros' ship.

That's the issue I'm trying to address. When we rank an A-class-level fighter at High 8-C, we're saying they're strong enough to contend with and even defeat Kombu Infinity. Could Lightning Genji or Narcisstoic defeat Kombu? Maybe... but probably not, it makes more sense to scale most A-class heroes to baseline tiger level threats at 9-A. Only a certain few a-class heroes will scale to Kombu, since it's clear that most A-class heroes could not defeat or even stalemate Kombu. Golden Ball got destroyed and Spring Mustachio could only do so much (he'll downscale to 8-C, High 8-C with tomboy by the way).

Child Emperor would get downgraded because he's considerably weaker than Stinger according to the Okame mask, but Zombieman still clashed blades with Pureblood who's 8-B, so he will still downscale to High 8-C+ AP either way. In fact with the upgrades, we may have to upgrade Zombieman to just 8-B, since Pureblood might be at least 35 tons.
When are you gonna make a CRT for that? I'm guessing CE should be 10-C with maybe 9-B dura

Ah ok. It'd be kinda epic if we went back to High 6-A with Ugarik's new calc uwu.

Also what are you opinions on Anime profiles for only Saitama and Boros. Some are against it, some support it. What is your opinion? Sandbox here.

uwu.

Also what are you opinion on Anime profiles for only Saitama and Boros. Some are against it, some support it. What is your opinion? Sandbow here.
Heathenism.

Erhm, I'd support having anime profiles. Season 1 does diverge significantly, Boros may have the same character but the difference between Manga and Anime MB is huge, Manga MB hits Saitama twice on screen and Anime MB spams Saitama with hits for like 40 seconds. Season 1 is also more expansive in general, making it a divergent continuity. Season 2 is a different story, but Season 1 has the most content so I'd prioritize it.

What's the source, season 1 guidebook? It confirms Anime CSRC as planetary- but it's ambiguous enough to only merit a "possibly 5-B" for Meteoric Burst since we only know that Boros's entire energy supply is planetary, we can't be sure if he needs 10, 50 or 99.9% of his power to pull off a planetary level attack.

It's another statement from the OPM Compus, which is where the star level mistranslation comes from. A lot of people have used this to massively highball Boros as well, because it shows Boros in his restricted state right next to the claim, which people decided to take as it saying he can destroy planets in his weakest state.

What's the source, season 1 guidebook?
Yes, this guidebook kinda only applies for the anime. Also it does mention latent energy, and as shown so far, only MB and Released show latent energy, so it might not apply for Armored Boros? I dunno

I do wanna mention btw that the OPM Compus star level statement itself is a mistranslation yes, but only because it's actually supposed to say planet, meaning that it can also be taken as a 5-B statement.

It's another statement from the OPM Compus, which is where the star level mistranslation comes from. A lot of people have used this to massively highball Boros as well, because it shows Boros in his restricted state right next to the claim, which people decided to take as it saying he can destroy planets in his weakest state.
Planet level is also a lot more consistent with Boros' feats. Also, some guy translated it from the japanese raw and confirms it truly is mistranslation. As star doesn't fit the context of the sentence

Wait so apparently: Giant snowman is actually a kilometer tall, and if we were to assume that the anime snowman is actually a kilometer tall as well, Anime Giant snowman would be City level via this blog by Mr Bambu, as Anime snowman is actually humanoid in proportion. However, considering that manga snowman is more traditionally shaped, I don't think the blog is applicable to it. Still tho, at least we have knowledge on his height.

Planet level is also a lot more consistent with Boros' feats. Also, some guy translated it from the japanese raw and confirms it truly is mistranslation. As star doesn't fit the context of the sentence
Imagine if we took name fallacies. 4-C Boros and Saitama.

Other Verse Examples:
3-A Saiyan Saga Vegeta (Big Bang Attack)
0 Iron Man (The Invincible Iron Man)
0 Invincible (His name is Invincible, duh)
6-B Kaido ("The World's Strongest/Strongest Creature")

I still don't agree with Bang being possibly 7-A via damaging EC's carapace. You can not prove EC's first form is more durable than his second form, which is the one where he gets his 7-A rating from (by Genos implying he is stronger than Gouketsu). Also, as Nullflower pointed out, Bang was only able to harm EC because of his combined technique with Bomb, as he stated he was indeed going all out against Forest Garou, who is a demon-level character and he could not finish him even with a barrage of attacks.

I still don't agree with Bang being possibly 7-A via damaging EC's carapace. You can not prove EC's first form is more durable than his second form, which is the one where he gets his 7-A rating from (by Genos implying he is stronger than Gouketsu). Also, as Nullflower pointed out, Bang was only able to harm EC because of his combined technique with Bomb, as he stated he was indeed going all out against Forest Garou, who is a demon-level character and he could not finish him even with a barrage of attacks.
We have a CRT of removing possibly 7-A+ ratings you know that?

Also has this feat ever been calced?
042.jpg

Back