• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Part of me wants a realistic world of superhereos where everyone does appropriate damage based on their AP, and the moment someone reaches 1 teraton of tnt they wipe out all non supe life on the planet.

Saitama proceeds to destroy Solar System each time he cuts his nails

imagine then in the next arc, he fights against the ninja leader, and then the ninja leader gains the power of god for x thing I don't know, then he literally says I'm so fast that I can break space-time then it literally generates a crystallization effect and then it generates a hole in the air to only then go to another dimension, then it continues moving between dimensions and universes, and about to hit saitama backwards, saitama one-shots him with a blow and He says hey, stop running too much, you'll break something

I thought there should be a CRT before adding a profile. No wonder I couldn't find it
Not really. Unless you're making something like a controversial Tier 1 or Tier 0 profile afaik, or something highly controversial in general.

I'm pretty sure the profile itself is still being made in a Sandbox currently.
Nah, I finished it last week, here it is.

Back