• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I dunno if we are really getting upgrades for the Tier 6s, there are some good fights but they don't seem to be that serious in causing destruction, unless Saitama Vs Ninja Leader happens on screen or something

One fight that I kinda already expect to lack feats is Amai Mask Vs Pesky Clown, since it's, you know, in the middle of other poeple and they can't nuke things -_-

However, I wonder if Amai Mask's arc will use Iaian and Do-S, what you guys think ? Maybe Do-S even plays Pesky Clown's part
The disciples and Do-S are definitely gonna appear in Amai Mask arc, as for Pesky Clown himself I think he will appear. Do-S is there to blackmail Amai Mask not much else.

can someone give the scan/chapter in which garou's limiter breaks? this is important
also I'd like to have a compile of all the information about limiters as well
Chapter 126
p_35.png

p_36.png

I’ve heard this theory before and it wouldn’t surprise me if it was the case.
Although a good arc, Pesky Clown does look like a "out of nothing Dragon at the worst moment at the worst place" type of character, Do-S could make a better job at already coming up with a plan against him, but she lacks power to defeat him, let alone forcing him into his monster form, and I don't know what excuse they would give to make her that much stronger, she can grow, sure, but could they really go for "she got a massive buff and that’s it" ?
The disciples and Do-S are definitely gonna appear in Amai Mask arc, as for Pesky Clown himself I think he will appear. Do-S is there to blackmail Amai Mask not much else.
I agree that it has a good chance, but I honestly hope the disciples don't appear at all, because I can already see Amai Mask jobbing next to them while Murata draws him pathetic and the disciples a bunch of badasses 💀

If they do, I hope Do-S is their focus in a fight, leaving Pesky Clown and Amai Mask alone to do their fight

Although a good arc, Pesky Clown does look like a "out of nothing Dragon at the worst moment at the worst place" type of character, Do-S could make a better job at already coming up with a plan against him, but she lacks power to defeat him, let alone forcing him into his monster form, and I don't know what excuse they would give to make her that much stronger, she can grow, sure, but could they really go for "she got a massive buff and that’s it" ?

I agree that it has a good chance, but I honestly hope the disciples don't appear at all, because I can already see Amai Mask jobbing next to them while Murata draws him pathetic and the disciples a bunch of badasses 💀

If they do, I hope Do-S is their focus in a fight, leaving Pesky Clown and Amai Mask alone to do their fight
We'll see how it goes, they will appear but it's most likely they deal with other Demon level monsters while Amai faces Pesky Clown and Iaian will one shot them all with the Moon Blade

Also cmon, Murata doesn't have this personal grudge against him because he said he disliked him 4 years ago 😶. Manga Amai Mask arc will be one of the greatest arcs in the series I tell ya

We'll see how it goes, they will appear but it's most likely they deal with other Demon level monsters while Amai faces Pesky Clown and Iaian will one shot them all with the Moon Blade

Also cmon, Murata doesn't have this personal grudge against him because he said he disliked him 4 years ago 😶. Manga Amai Mask arc will be one of the greatest arcs in the series I tell ya
The grudge isn't focused on power only, Amai Mask's scaling is actually quite decent, he is scaled to Base Fuhrer Ugly, upscales from Sonic and overpowered Do-S with ease, and she's getting 7-B buffs soon, so he is like Above Demon / Low Dragon with good skill and regeneration. He may not look that great, since his scaling is implied instead of shown, but he is powerful

Problem is the small details, he missed his good chance to shine against Narinki's private squad, he missed his expected moment against Black Sperm, he had punches stopped by a ship and by a freaking kid, Murata draws him like a clown in the covers while he draws all other characters in a serious and badass way, even the ones that were on a hard time against the Cadres, why ? Murata saying he hates him can't be the reason, could be ? 💀

Do-S could make a better job at already coming up with a plan against him, but she lacks power to defeat him, let alone forcing him into his monster form, and I don't know what excuse they would give to make her that much stronger, she can grow, sure, but could they really go for "she got a massive buff and that’s it"?
They could just make Do-S get amped by God.

The grudge isn't focused on power only, Amai Mask's scaling is actually quite decent, he is scaled to Base Fuhrer Ugly, upscales from Sonic and overpowered Do-S with ease, and she's getting 7-B buffs soon, so he is like Above Demon / Low Dragon with good skill and regeneration. He may not look that great, since his scaling is implied instead of shown, but he is powerful

Problem is the small details, he missed his good chance to shine against Narinki's private squad, he missed his expected moment against Black Sperm, he had punches stopped by a ship and by a freaking kid, Murata draws him like a clown in the covers while he draws all other characters in a serious and badass way, even the ones that were on a hard time against the Cadres, why ? Murata saying he hates him can't be the reason, could be ? 💀
Because ONE wants it that way

I think that Amai Mask being build up as this despicable character who the audience should look down on will make the catharsis of the reveal of his true goals and personality much more satisfactory, it'll be great.

Doesn't Garou Human have resistance to poison from Shooter's arrows?
Garou shows resilience against being poisoned as seen when he was hit with two poisoned arrows that would have ordinarily knocked him unconscious within minutes. Instead of succumbing, he continued to fight against the team of heroes facing him, and then went on to fight Genos, Bomb, and Bang in rapid succession without showing any significant signs of being hampered by the poison in his system.

035.png

but i don't see it in garou human's profile, it's a pity if this ability is not used especially now garou is back in his human form

Doesn't Garou Human have resistance to poison from Shooter's arrows?
Garou shows resilience against being poisoned as seen when he was hit with two poisoned arrows that would have ordinarily knocked him unconscious within minutes. Instead of succumbing, he continued to fight against the team of heroes facing him, and then went on to fight Genos, Bomb, and Bang in rapid succession without showing any significant signs of being hampered by the poison in his system.

035.png

but i don't see it in garou human's profile, it's a pity if this ability is not used especially now garou is back in his human form
there is a thread trying to give it to him

Eh, I'm pretty sure Boros would just dodge a lot of his attacks, and MB, while it does a limited span of use, is certainly longer than 10 sec. One poke and Genos is dead
I'm saying He can beat him, not that he undoubtfully will.

One attack is also the only thing Genos needs to defeat Boros because of the massive AP difference which would most likely overcome Boros' regen.

I'm saying He can beat him, not that he undoubtfully will.

One attack is also the only thing Genos needs to defeat Boros because of the massive AP difference which would most likely overcome Boros' regen.
It wouldn't overcome it, Consecutive Normal Punches is like Planet level and he regenerated from that. But regening takes a huge amount of his energy.

It's a named attack, just like Serious Punches.
His serious series also have different strength. The one that defeated Boros is High 6-A, the one that defeated EC is 7-B, the one that defeated ENO is 5-C, and the ones that went against Garou are 4-A
The strength of a normal punch is 100% consistent, otherwise when Garou copied his Consecutive Normal Punches, he wouldn't have been dead even with him.
It just means he used the same force in that consecutive normal punches as he used when he fought monster Garou.

Back