• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Number 1 Hero VS First Vongola Guardian of Mist(0-0-0)

• Battle takes place in the pentagon
  • Daemon Fused with Mukuro and Blast 5-A key is in use
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Starting Distance is 10m
Picsart_22-08-30_09-49-13-486.png

Blast scales to 247.29 Yottatons of TNT

Daemon Spade scales to at least 820 Yottatons of TNT

Ace of Spade:

The Number 1 S class hero:

Incon:

Last edited:
I feel like Blast's portals would be a good counter against illusions, seeing as he can make multiple of them and they have up to multi solar system level absorption. Also she seems to have no counter to his BFR.

Also he could just use his own portals via warp hole to dodge/ counter blast's moves

I don't see how Portals counter illusions, and Daemon usually starts off with illusions. He could BFR blast to his illusionary world with no escape(unless blast can bfr back)

Has statistics amps via sun flames and a whole lot of other haxs

I don't see how Portals counter illusions,
He can make multiple of varying sizes, meaning he could block attacks from illusions + the real one.
He could BFR blast to his illusionary world with no escape(unless blast can bfr back)
Blast can travel between dimensions. He's even stated as such.
Has statistics amps via sun flames and a whole lot of other haxs
Okay then I recind my vote, but I want to see more arguments before I vote the other way.

He can make multiple of varying sizes, meaning he could block attacks from illusions + the real one.
Daemon has a variety of illusions beginning with the normal basic ones. Then he could switch it up with real illusions which not only messes with the head of the opponent but deals physical damage to the opponent. I can't explain it very well so here's this

When an illusionist uses their illusions combined with the power of Mist Flames, they will create real illusions and the illusion will be experienced in reality.
I don't see Blast having resistance to mind control either

Last edited:
Daemon has a variety of illusions beginning with the normal basic ones. Then he could switch it up with real illusions which not only messes with the head of the opponent but deals physical damage to the opponent. I can't explain it very well so here's this
Yeah, what I'm saying is he can bfr the attacks from the illusions and his opponent.
I don't see Blast having resistance to mind control either
I mean he doesn't. I think in the story he does due to dealing with god, but that's irrelevant headcanon.

Putting a KHR illusionist against someone without resistance makes it a really high hill to climb for the opponent.

Like, bordering stomp territory.

Blast could be mind controlled, tricked into killing himself, or straight up exploded from the inside out and turned into confetti or something.

Like, you can't even actually fight an illusionist effectively without some kind of resistance (Which, just about everyone in KHR has). You'd just get spammed and be unable to do anything.
If you want to know what an illusionist like Daemon can do to someone with no resistance, think that Spider-Man vs Mysterio illusion scene in far from home.

I'm saying he could just do it to everything illusion or not an it wouldn't change anything.
Putting a KHR illusionist against someone without resistance makes it a really high hill to climb for the opponent.

Like, bordering stomp territory.

Blast could be mind controlled, tricked into killing himself, or straight up exploded from the inside out and turned into confetti or something.

Like, you can't even actually fight an illusionist effectively without some kind of resistance (Which, just about everyone in KHR has). You'd just get spammed and be unable to do anything.
If you want to know what an illusionist like Daemon can do to someone with no resistance, think that Spider-Man vs Mysterio illusion scene in far from home.
Unfortunately it's a stomp

Back