• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"God" (OPM) - Some minor ability additions

Note: Nearly every single link I included disappeared since they were from Cubari(Several hours got wasted. I hope this gets fixed). I don't want to reinclude them one by one. If you have doubts about my statements then please ask for the source.

Note 2: Kachon added them.

Dimensional Travel: Apparently, Blast's team needs a dimensional seal to prevent "God" from coming to Earth. And the hole Garou made was enough to partially appear on Earth. He also seems to be residing in a different dimension altogether and his end goal is coming to our reality.

Clairvoyance: He is heavily implied to be watching the fight between MA and HA through the moon (I don't include links since there are too many but anybody who reads the series is probably aware of it). And even the fight between Saitama and Orochi. The moon is also directly drawn alongside an eye in both Chapter 139 and Chapter 161 with the latter example even featuring the observable universe as a part of his eye. Jupiter is also implied to be his eye through paneling and different expressions. This is controversial but the previous points should be enough.

Limited Resurrection: This one should be simple enough. He will resurrect if a worthy sacrifice is offered. And he indeed seems to be dead as evidenced by his spine on the moon.

Large Size: He already has this on his profile but I feel like he should have "likely far higher" right next to type 2. So far, most of his appearances far eclipse type 2. His profile picture would be type 3 since it is still massive despite being further than the horizon. The same goes for the scene where he gives Garou his powers. His feet are hundreds of meters, if not kilometers in height. His size on the moon while taking Homeless Emperor's life, which is supported by his spine, would easily be type 4/5. Psykos describes him as a planet. If we take the cover of chapter 161 literally, that would qualify for type 8. To sum it up, whatever type "God" is it is far higher than type 2.

Time Manipulation: There are only so many statements that can be dismissed as a figure of speech. Multiple scenes related to "God" point towards some kind of time manipulation. Psykos talks about how time was stopped. Garou says time travel is the power of "God". Blast mentions time flows differently around his cube. In another chapter, he says they slipped into a cleft in time due to the cube. The mysterious mural describes "God" crossing the expanse of time. If we start to talk about shakier stuff, it is theorized that the flower field he showed Homeless Emperor is the same as Phoenix Space in which time also flows differently. Dismiss the last point if it seems too controversial.

Social Influencing, Emphatic Manipulation and Corruption: It is a standard tactic for "God" to mimic others and lure people to accept his powers. Blast talks about resisting "God" as some kind of extraordinary feat when Tatsumaki doesn't get corrupted.

He seems to have a massive influence over the creation of Monster Association from the shadows. Evil Natural Water was "accidentally" created by Psykos. Then we learn that it is actually sent by "God" which means ENW was created thanks to his secret influence (This might also be an intelligence feat). Orochi was able to read the ancient mural and that was what provided most of his motivation. HE and Black Sperm are referred as pieces of art made by "God" himself. Elder Centipede should be related to him as well evidenced by the centipede sculpture in the mural and Blast's past encounter with Elder Centipede. He also seems to be behind The Organization but alas, that would mean stuff from the webcomic.

It is also implied that there have been those who have accepted "God"s powers in past besides people we know.

Later on, we see that accepting "God"s powers has made Garou far crueler. Blast's monologue suggests that had Garou accepted "God"s full power he would completely lose his humanity. Homeless Emperor's and Psykos' motivations also get slightly altered. He goes from a suicidial man who hates humanity to a maniac who wants to kill billions. Psykos goes from aiming to just destroy humanity to wanting to become Earth. It seems the degree of influence depends on how much power you take as the least affected was HE while Garou was the most affected.

Holy Manipulation: Homeless Emperor's every other word is "Divine". Psykos refers to Garou's power as divine. Sage Centipede talks about divine retribution. This dude is called "God" not just by his vassals, but also by people like Blast and Murata. He has multiple references to Biblical God.

Possession: He says he will make Garou his avatar.

Creation: Created Sage Centipede. Is implied to be the cause of Vaccine Man (who has same powers as Homeless Emperor). Genus says "god" created every living being and limiters but it is unknown whether he is talking about the same guy. However, "God" appeared not too long after this talk, and as I said previously, "God" has many references to Biblical God. Not to mention, breaking his limiter is the most likely reason why Saitama is "God"s enemy.

Power Nullification and Statistics Reduction: When speaking of limiters, these two abilities are the first two that come to mind. "The Limiter" is self-explanatory.

(Rejected) Reality Warping: He technically already has this by upscaling from Garou. But seeing his other abilities and the broad definition of "reality warping" I think it should be shown on his profile. It is also a cool thing to have.

(Rejected) Possibly Soul Manipulation: This will probably be the most controversial one. We see that Garou's soul disappears at chapter 169. You might say that's because of the erasure of the original timeline and but Garou's soul neither fuses with his current self like Saitama nor remains intact like Genos' core.

Incorporeality: As I already mentioned, "God" is dead and even so, he took an active part in the current saga. That means he can still take action despite not being alive and the spine on the moon confirms that he doesn't need a physical body to do so. And through all of his appearances, "God" doesn't use a physical body single time and appears in many different forms. This is from incorporeality page:

"A incorporeal being does not usually have any kind of concrete, defined form, and can appear in many different forms if they wish"

Immortality: Type 4 and 7 should be reasonable since he can resurrect and he is technically dead.

Standard Equipment: Mysterious Cubes

Range: His current range is listed in kilometers while it should be in meters. Also, he should upscale from those he gave power to. So something like "Hundreds of meters, likely interstellar" should suffice.

Weaknesses: The amount of power he can give seems to be dependent on the person's initial power level.

Last edited:
I don't think we need a god profile yet. Firstly, we haven't seen enough of his abilities and concrete explanations of them, secondly, we haven't seen them be used in ways beyond empowering others to do his will (etc fighting against others or defending himself) and finally, the character isn't all that defined yet so we don't have a firm grasp on how he behaves/thinks and his proper goals.

The first point could be countered with the fact that we could just update the profile overtime but that seems like a waste because the whole point of the wiki is to index characters and indexing a character under such flimsy grounds such as a few abilities they have used that we don't understand would be pointless. It would be like indexing Blast before he was introduced in the manga (which iirc had a majority of his statistics as unknowns and was deleted due to not enough stuff being there to give a worthwhile indexing of the character's current combat ability).

The second point could be countered by the fact that: before Tatsumaki fought Psykorochi she still had a profile despite everything she's done being a casual feat, but the problem with that would be that we at least had somewhat of an idea of how her shown abilities worked or where quite easy to understand (telekinesis, flight etc), with god several showings of his power don't have a very clear interpretation:

Limiters: we don't know how he actually does it, is it thought based? Is it something only his creations can have? Is it something he actually does since it was Genus' theory (although the narrator did mention Garou's limiter starting to break so this question could be ignored)

Soul manip: It was never stated that was Garou's soul, for all we know it could have been Garou's consciousness/astral projection like Phoenix Man was able to do, or it could be some physics based ability Garou used to preserve himself, or it could be Garou's soul but it just passively got destroyed without God doing anything

Reality Warping: Saying he gets it from upscaling from Garou is fair ig, since it is part of his power, but is Garou even warping reality? He is just using his understanding of all energies to replicate scientific phenomena and I think Blast's statement is just flowery language like the hyperspace gates not truly being 4-D (although we should go by the profiles so the point on me disagreeing on RW could be ignored).

Possession: Bro didn't even possess Garou though, nor did he do the same to Homeless Emperor or Psykorochi, he may have influenced them so maybe a minor form of mind manipulation?

Clairvoyance: It being implied he is watching the fight from the moon doesn't make it true, we don't accept Boros being faster than Geryu despite it being implied that he is because he's confident in fighting Saitama so unless it's concrete or fully understood I doubt it.

Social influencing and Empathic manip: Pretending to be another person to convince someone to do something isn't even social influencing that's just creating an illusion/vision and being smart enough to trick someone (if someone had that ability and the intelligence to do so, what would be the difference) and Blast saying it was amazing Tatsumaki could resist God implying he has some ability to influence you wouldn't mean much in a vacuum since Garou also said Saitama being > Mountain level is impressive.

Time manip: implied by a bunch of different sources he can manipulate it, but seriously, it is a fair point but can't give a concrete rating (just like all the other stuff) because God hasn't straight up manipulated time

Holy manip: Just implications

Resurrection: We don't even know his condition in depth, saying he could be resurrected based on the mural when it is possible to be misunderstood (like with Orochi, although technically he just didn't read the whole thing) is similar to Boros saying Saitama is limitless or whatever based on what he sensed

Creation: It's only implied he created Sage Centipede, there isn't anything concrete to say otherwise.

Dimensional Travel: fair enough

My point with listing this is to prove how shaky the foundations for the abilities of the characters are, if we made a profile, literally every ability would be possibly this, possibly that, besides dimensional travel which we haven't even seen him use.

This was just using the stuff you listed as well, another ability he could have is transmutation, turning Garou into salt. This could be argued against though since we don't even know how it works in depth, does it auto activate if you go against God or does he manually do it, against homeless emperor to when he killed him, was it manual or automatic, he said he was taking the abilities back and killing him since he was useless and could rat him out but why not do the same for Psykos who ran off, became useless and has the ability to snitch?

For the final point, you could counter saying the same for Blast since he is somewhat mysterious in of himself, but at least we got something from what he's shown, God is still very vague.

And I left this point at the bottom since the priority of the site is to index but how would God even fight against people when we don't even know what he would do in certain situations

If all of this is just getting thrown into a sandbox then ignore the spoiler.

Last edited:
Just post the chapters and the pages for each ability you've suggested thus far, from there one of us can post the scans.

Also never use Cubari for citation, upload the scans to an Imgur file then post them. It's much easier and they won't disappear.

Note: Nearly every single link I included disappeared since they were from Cubari(Several hours got wasted. I hope this gets fixed). I don't want to reinclude them one by one. If you have doubts about my statements then please ask for the source.

Dimensional Travel: Apparently, Blast's team needs a dimensional seal to prevent "God" from coming to Earth. And the hole Garou made was enough to partially appear on Earth. He also seems to be residing in a different dimension altogether and his end goal is coming to our reality.

Clairvoyance: He is heavily implied to be watching the fight between MA and HA through the moon (I don't include links since there are too many but anybody who reads the series is probably aware of it). And even the fight between Saitama and Orochi. The moon is also directly drawn alongside an eye in both Chapter 139 and Chapter 161 with the latter example even featuring the observable universe as a part of his eye. Jupiter is also implied to be his eye through paneling and different expressions. This is controversial but the previous points should be enough.

Limited Resurrection: This one should be simple enough. He will resurrect if a worthy sacrifice is offered. And he indeed seems to be dead as evidenced by his spine on the moon.

Large Size: He already has this on his profile but I feel like he should have "likely far higher" right next to type 2. So far, most of his appearances far eclipse type 2. His profile picture would be type 3 since it is still massive despite being further than the horizon. The same goes for the scene where he gives Garou his powers. His feet are hundreds of meters, if not kilometers in height. His size on the moon while taking Homeless Emperor's life, which is supported by his spine, would easily be type 4/5. Psykos describes him as a planet. If we take the cover of chapter 161 literally, that would qualify for type 8. To sum it up, whatever type "God" is it is far higher than type 2.

Time Manipulation: There are only so many statements that can be dismissed as a figure of speech. Multiple scenes related to "God" point towards some kind of time manipulation. Psykos talks about how time was stopped. Garou says time travel is the power of "God". Blast mentions time flows differently around his cube. In another chapter, he says they slipped into a cleft in time due to the cube. The mysterious mural describes "God" crossing the expanse of time. If we start to talk about shakier stuff, it is theorized that the flower field he showed Homeless Emperor is the same as Phoenix Space in which time also flows differently. Dismiss the last point if it seems too controversial.

Social Influencing, Emphatic Manipulation and Corruption: It is a standard tactic for "God" to mimic others and lure people to accept his powers. Blast talks about resisting "God" as some kind of extraordinary feat when Tatsumaki doesn't get corrupted.

He seems to have a massive influence over the creation of Monster Association from the shadows. Evil Natural Water was "accidentally" created by Psykos. Then we learn that it is actually sent by "God" which means ENW was created thanks to his secret influence (This might also be an intelligence feat). Orochi was able to read the ancient mural and that was what provided most of his motivation. HE and Black Sperm are referred as pieces of art made by "God" himself. Elder Centipede should be related to him as well evidenced by the centipede sculpture in the mural and Blast's past encounter with Elder Centipede. He also seems to be behind The Organization but alas, that would mean stuff from the webcomic.

It is also implied that there have been those who have accepted "God"s powers in past besides people we know.

Later on, we see that accepting "God"s powers has made Garou far crueler. Blast's monologue suggests that had Garou accepted "God"s full power he would completely lose his humanity. Homeless Emperor's and Psykos' motivations also get slightly altered. He goes from a suicidial man who hates humanity to a maniac who wants to kill billions. Psykos goes from aiming to just destroy humanity to wanting to become Earth. It seems the degree of influence depends on how much power you take as the least affected was HE while Garou was the most affected.

Holy Manipulation: Homeless Emperor's every other word is "Divine". Psykos refers to Garou's power as divine. Sage Centipede talks about divine retribution. This dude is called "God" not just by his vassals, but also by people like Blast and Murata. He has multiple references to Biblical God.

Creation: Created Sage Centipede. Is implied to be the cause of Vaccine Man (who has same powers as Homeless Emperor). Genus says "god" created every living being and limiters but it is unknown whether he is talking about the same guy. However, "God" appeared not too long after this talk, and as I said previously, "God" has many references to Biblical God. Not to mention, breaking his limiter is the most likely reason why Saitama is "God"s enemy.

Power Nullification and Statistics Reduction: When speaking of limiters, these two abilities are the first two that come to mind. "The Limiter" is self-explanatory.

Reality Warping: He technically already has this by upscaling from Garou. But seeing his other abilities and the broad definition of "reality warping" I think it should be shown on his profile. It is also a cool thing to have.

Possibly Soul Manipulation: This will probably be the most controversial one. We see that Garou's soul disappears at chapter 169. You might say that's because of the erasure of the original timeline and but Garou's soul neither fuses with his current self like Saitama nor remains intact like Genos' core.

Incorporreality: This is just a note to complete it tomorrow. I am too tried to wrote my reasoning now.

Range: His current range is listed in kilometers while it should be in meters. Also, he should upscale from those he gave power to. So something like "Hundreds of meters, likely interstellar" should suffice.

Weaknesses: The amount of power he can give seems to be dependent on the person's initial power level.
possession justification seems to be weak, as being made into an avatar can be more metaphorical, or be based on mind/morality manipulation as shown by garou only being partially free thinking
weakness justificiation also may need more solid evidence. will get to the rest later

I feel like god should get immesureable speed for crossing the expanse of time itself, which seems like the very definition of immesureable speed.

You need way more than one line on a mural for Immeasurable

yes, of course *the chapter of saitama traveling in parrallel universes*Also, it's not like god can't have that, god has the power of time, crossing time in a stament of an ancient mural would be something that should not be taken into account, even though all the information about god is true? because that mural would not be?

I'm not saying God can't or won't have immeasurable speed in the future and yes, that line could be a supporting statement for a future immeasurable feat. But on its own it's worthless

Upload your scans to imgur

I'd rather not we have this unless we have more concrete evidence.

Reality Warping: He technically already has this by upscaling from Garou. But seeing his other abilities and the broad definition of "reality warping" I think it should be shown on his profile. It is also a cool thing to have.
Idk about this one, I'd rather we have an explicit showing but I'm overall neutral.

Possibly Soul Manipulation: This will probably be the most controversial one. We see that Garou's soul disappears at chapter 169. You might say that's because of the erasure of the original timeline and but Garou's soul neither fuses with his current self like Saitama nor remains intact like Genos' core.
This is a no for me, we don't know if God has anything do with this, for all we know Garou could've just went to the afterlife (or hell lmfao). We really don't know what happens here so it's best to exclude this.

Interdimensional with powers already covers this, so nah.

Everything else is fine except incorporeality for obvious reasons.

I feel like god should get immesureable speed for crossing the expanse of time itself, which seems like the very definition of immesureable speed.
No? We don't know if it's even pertaining to speed. For all we know it could be time hax, or just that God has been alive for so long.

No? We don't know if it's even pertaining to speed. For all we know it could be time hax, or just that God has been alive for so long
ok, seriously, what logic was that???are you 100% of what you said at the end?how the hell is that phrase=I lived for a long time.

I don't think we need a god profile yet. Firstly, we haven't seen enough of his abilities and concrete explanations of them, secondly, we haven't seen them be used in ways beyond empowering others to do his will (etc fighting against others or defending himself) and finally, the character isn't all that defined yet so we don't have a firm grasp on how he behaves/thinks and his proper goals.

The first point could be countered with the fact that we could just update the profile overtime but that seems like a waste because the whole point of the wiki is to index characters and indexing a character under such flimsy grounds such as a few abilities they have used that we don't understand would be pointless. It would be like indexing Blast before he was introduced in the manga (which iirc had a majority of his statistics as unknowns and was deleted due to not enough stuff being there to give a worthwhile indexing of the character's current combat ability).

The second point could be countered by the fact that: before Tatsumaki fought Psykorochi she still had a profile despite everything she's done being a casual feat, but the problem with that would be that we at least had somewhat of an idea of how her shown abilities worked or where quite easy to understand (telekinesis, flight etc), with god several showings of his power don't have a very clear interpretation:

Limiters: we don't know how he actually does it, is it thought based? Is it something only his creations can have? Is it something he actually does since it was Genus' theory (although the narrator did mention Garou's limiter starting to break so this question could be ignored)

Soul manip: It was never stated that was Garou's soul, for all we know it could have been Garou's consciousness/astral projection like Phoenix Man was able to do, or it could be some physics based ability Garou used to preserve himself, or it could be Garou's soul but it just passively got destroyed without God doing anything

Reality Warping: Saying he gets it from upscaling from Garou is fair ig, since it is part of his power, but is Garou even warping reality? He is just using his understanding of all energies to replicate scientific phenomena and I think Blast's statement is just flowery language like the hyperspace gates not truly being 4-D (although we should go by the profiles so the point on me disagreeing on RW could be ignored).

Possession: Bro didn't even possess Garou though, nor did he do the same to Homeless Emperor or Psykorochi, he may have influenced them so maybe a minor form of mind manipulation?

Clairvoyance: It being implied he is watching the fight from the moon doesn't make it true, we don't accept Boros being faster than Geryu despite it being implied that he is because he's confident in fighting Saitama so unless it's concrete or fully understood I doubt it.

Social influencing and Empathic manip: Pretending to be another person to convince someone to do something isn't even social influencing that's just creating an illusion/vision and being smart enough to trick someone (if someone had that ability and the intelligence to do so, what would be the difference) and Blast saying it was amazing Tatsumaki could resist God implying he has some ability to influence you wouldn't mean much in a vacuum since Garou also said Saitama being > Mountain level is impressive.

Time manip: implied by a bunch of different sources he can manipulate it, but seriously, it is a fair point but can't give a concrete rating (just like all the other stuff) because God hasn't straight up manipulated time

Resurrection: We don't even know his condition in depth, saying he could be resurrected based on the mural when it is possible to be misunderstood (like with Orochi, although technically he just didn't read the whole thing) is similar to Boros saying Saitama is limitless or whatever based on what he sensed

Creation: It's only implied he created Sage Centipede, there isn't anything concrete to say otherwise.

Dimensional Travel: fair enough

My point with listing this is to prove how shaky the foundations for the abilities of the characters are, if we made a profile, literally every ability would be possibly this, possibly that, besides dimensional travel which we haven't even seen him use.

This was just using the stuff you listed as well, another ability he could have is transmutation, turning Garou into salt. This could be argued against though since we don't even know how it works in depth, does it auto activate if you go against God or does he manually do it, against homeless emperor to when he killed him, was it manual or automatic, he said he was taking the abilities back and killing him since he was useless and could rat him out but why not do the same for Psykos who ran off, became useless and has the ability to snitch?

For the final point, you could counter saying the same for Blast since he is somewhat mysterious in of himself, but at least we got something from what he's shown, God is still very vague.

And I left this point at the bottom since the priority of the site is to index but how would God even fight against people when we don't even know what he would do in certain situations

If all of this is just getting thrown into a sandbox then ignore the spoiler.
Ain't no way I got aired 😭

I can add them for you.

Dimensional Travel: Apparently, Blast's team needs a dimensional seal to prevent "God" from coming to Earth. And the hole Garou made was large enough to allow him to partially appear on Earth. He also seems to be residing in a different dimension altogether and his end goal is coming to our reality.

Holy Manipulation: Homeless Emperor's states that his power is divine. Psykos refers to Garou's power as divine. Sage Centipede talks about divine retribution. This dude is called "God" not just by his vassals, but also by people like Blast and Murata. He has references to Biblical God.

Creation: Created Sage Centipede. Is implied to be the cause of Vaccine Man (who has same powers as Homeless Emperor). Genus says "God" created every living being and limiters but it is unknown whether he is talking about the same guy. However, "God" appeared not too long after this talk, and as I said previously, "God" has many references to Biblical God. Not to mention, breaking his limiter is the most likely reason why Saitama is "God"s enemy.

Incorporreality: This is just a note to complete it tomorrow. I am too tried to wrote my reasoning now.

Weaknesses: The amount of power he can give seems to be dependent on the person's initial power level

I disagree with Holy Manipulation, just because everyone call his power "Divine" doesn't mean his power have the properties to become holy, just like we don't give every god from other verses holy manipulation because they have godly power

I can add them for you.

Dimensional Travel: Apparently, Blast's team needs a dimensional seal to prevent "God" from coming to Earth. And the hole Garou made was large enough to allow him to partially appear on Earth. He also seems to be residing in a different dimension altogether and his end goal is coming to our reality.

Holy Manipulation: Homeless Emperor's states that his power is divine. Psykos refers to Garou's power as divine. Sage Centipede talks about divine retribution. This dude is called "God" not just by his vassals, but also by people like Blast and Murata. He has references to Biblical God.

Creation: Created Sage Centipede. Is implied to be the cause of Vaccine Man (who has same powers as Homeless Emperor). Genus says "God" created every living being and limiters but it is unknown whether he is talking about the same guy. However, "God" appeared not too long after this talk, and as I said previously, "God" has many references to Biblical God. Not to mention, breaking his limiter is the most likely reason why Saitama is "God"s enemy.

Weaknesses: The amount of power he can give seems to be dependent on the person's initial power level
You are a lifesaver! Thank you! How did you do that?

Fate manipulation should be added. There's tons of evidence implying the events are all planned out.

Orochi for example. His prophecy was inscribed in the cave.

When Boros dies, he says something about prophecies and then there's a Panel focused on the Moon (God)

we don't know how he actually does it
But we do know that he still has that kind of ability.
Is it something only his creations can have?
If what Genus says is correct, then every living in OPM is technically his creation.
Pretending to be another person to convince someone to do something isn't even social influencing that's just creating an illusion/vision and being smart enough to trick someone
It is technically is. "Social Influencing" isn't some kind of supernatural ability. It is the ability to affect an opponent via how you talk or looks. "God" is good enough about the former while providing the latter via illusions. And he doesn't always use illusions as shown by HE's case. You might say HE was already in a state to readily accept it but from another perspective, it also shows that "God" knows to use someone's mental state and act in accordance.

There is also still the fact that he manipulated MA from behind without anyone noticing it.
(if someone had that ability and the intelligence to do so, what would be the difference)
Whether they actively use it or not. Also how they use it, to begin with. For instance, if "God" pretended to be Genos and entered HA then that wouldn't be social influence. But he explicitly uses it for that purpose.
Blast saying it was amazing Tatsumaki could resist God implying he has some ability to influence you wouldn't mean much in a vacuum since Garou also said Saitama being > Mountain level is impressive.
There is a difference between an outlier and a statement that comes from a person who has decades of experience in dealing with "God".
I'd rather not we have this
There are too many implications to ignore. What "God" does is in line with "Visual Linking" in clairvoyance page.

We don't upscale Boros because that's only one instance and confidence scaling is usually no-no.
made into an avatar can be more metaphorical, or be based on mind/morality manipulation as shown by garou only being partially free thinking
He didn't possess Garou because he didn't fully accept "God"s powers. Just from seeing how Garou retains some of his humanity Blast already speculated that:

"Did he manage to stave off full impartation of power?"

"God" never told anything related to avatars when it came to Homeless Emperor and Psykorochi and all had different level of change of mindset. It can he deduced that he can only possess someone after giving a certain amount of power or he needs the dimensional seal weakened before possessing someone.
I disagree with Holy Manipulation, just because everyone call his power "Divine" doesn't mean his power have the properties to become holy,
I thought for some time before adding Holy Manipulation to the thread but decided to add it after reading Holy Manipulation page. "Divine" and "Holy" are very often used as synonyms and the page itself directly uses "divine" to describe the ability. Whether it is indeed divine or not depends on a verse's definition of it. And "God"s power was called "divine" by enemy and ally alike. Besides that, he uses this for empowerment and some minor light manipulation (HE's energy balls are also get called light balls). And both are listed as possible uses on the Holy Manipulation page. It is a very broad term after all.
just like we don't give every god from other verses holy manipulation because they have godly power
More than often they get called "god" because of their immense power. Also, they usually don't get called divine.
We don't even know his condition in depth, saying he could be resurrected based on the mural when it is possible to be misunderstood
The text was simple enough to not require further context.
similar to Boros saying Saitama is limitless or whatever based on what he sensed
That's called hyperbole. Not really similar.
My point with listing this is to prove how shaky the foundations for the abilities of the characters are
Nearly everything related to "God" is shaky. We have to work with what we have. If you want 100% irrefutable proof, then even "God"s 4-A rating is shaky. There was a suggestion about adding a note to not use "God" for versus matches for now.
Interdimensional with powers already covers this, so nah.
If that goes for attacks as well, then I have no problem. But sheer size section should still be corrected.

I prefer to not bother with soul manipulation since already several people disagree with it

Last edited:
Back