• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reminder that Vaccine Man and Beefcake body half the Cadres
Beefcake would basically be a statue to the Cadres lol
IMG_6708.png

He's a normal human physically. I think that the USA army can danmaku him into oblivion tbh.
I think HE would just use his thousands of energy balls to protect himself while decimating the entire army, but yeah the USA army might have a chance eventually I guess

Now Evil Natural Water (that can turn into Evil Ocean Water) vs the USA army? 💀

Nah, I disagree. I think the USA army completely obliterates Homeless Emperor.

He'd take out a good portion of their troops but they're just going to send out stealth bombers, attack helicopters, fighters, etc... While also having an ungodly amount of people rapid firing at him with machine guns.

I don't think he's surviving the bombardment for long.

He'd take out a good portion of their troops but they're just going to send out stealth bombers, attack helicopters, fighters, etc... While also having an ungodly amount of people rapid firing at him with machine guns.

I don't think he's surviving the bombardment for long.
Read Chapter 143.

Bro he's not going to be able to handle dozens, if not hundreds of stealth bombers bombarding him at the same time. And that's only the first part of his issue.

Even with that amount of control and danmaku with his ability, the USA army danmaku dwarfs his.

I also don't think he is going to be able to block every bullet because of how small they are. And let's not forget about lasers.

Bro he's not going to be able to handle dozens, if not hundreds of stealth bombers bombarding him at the same time. And that's only the first part of his issue.

Even with that amount of control and danmaku with his ability, the USA army danmaku dwarfs his.

I also don't think he is going to be able to block every bullet because of how small they are. And let's not forget about lasers.
Dude he's like hundreds if not thousands of times faster than them. He can literally let loose thousands of city busting shots in the time they blink.

Dude he's like hundreds if not thousands of times faster than them. He can literally let loose thousands of city busting shots in the time they blink.
How will he even know they are there? They're stealth bombers for a reason.

He may be fast, but the Army's numbers make up for it. Even one shot from anything they have could prove to be deadly or severely incapacitating for Homeless Emperor.

How will he even know they are there? They're stealth bombers for a reason.

He may be fast, but the Army's numbers make up for it. Even one shot from anything they have could prove to be deadly or severely incapacitating for Homeless Emperor.
Fair enough

And another waste of time.

Because Murata in the next chapter did an even crazier feat, because of which this feat and calculation turned out to be useless.

And another waste of time.

Because Murata in the next chapter did an even crazier feat, because of which this feat and calculation turned out to be useless.
Not really. Flashy Flash doesn't scale to that FTL feat. This calc will likely give Flashy a big boost in speed from Sub Rela

Do you people think that calculating energy the piece of the core Orochi absorbed will produce in its lifetime is an acceptable way to calculate Gaia Cannon? Energy can't disappear out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Anyway.

Why did you use the buildings in the background to find the hole's diameter and not Beefcake's height? In this scene, a clear emphasis on this. Otherwise, the beefcake would look like this against the background of the whole hole. In my opinion this is somehow wrong.

8mC-qwgulUA.jpg

We did previously, but it was agreed in a thread that we should go with the buildings because Beefcake's height is inconsistent.

Back