• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Has the manga, webcomic and anime ever mentioned or discussed the city of H? looks like this city has a worse situation than city z because the island is not connected to the main continent
d45273c9813f01f5e68159f107153368c7580c99r1-2047-1208v2_hq.jpg
That map is not canon

It's simply not lol, if it was then Beefcake is the size of half the continent for attacking D city and then falling on B city

beefcake size will always be inconsistent, in fact even choji size is inconsistent. choji in super expansive size is supposedly the size of a mountain, but literally the bijuus are apparently smaller than choji.

well, if flash's databook is accepted, tatsumaki's must be aswell.
or are we going to scale characters with personal opinions instead of feats and mentions? 🤔
Well her statement could just be, you know, an outlier. Flashy has multiple relativistic-FTL scaling chains to support the databook.

So I think I could narrow down Garou's radiation level by using the fact that 5,000 rems of radiation causes immediate damage to blood vessels and can cause death very quickly. Knowing Tareo's distance from Garou, I could use the inverse square law to determine the radiation emanating from Garou's body. It would also mean that for heroes that didn't die instantly from the radiation, we can show just how much radiation they can take without dying.

This is the ultimate ******* idiocy. Just the dumbest shit I've ever seen in my life. The English language simply does not have enough swear words that I would like to use to describe it. The translator literally censors my words, replacing them with more harmless ones.

So if Iayan identified himself as Tank Abrams, his gender would be "Military Transport"?
Well, considering your behaviour, I reckon your gender would be identified as "Imbecile" or "mentally ill".

This is the ultimate ******* idiocy. Just the dumbest shit I've ever seen in my life. The English language simply does not have enough swear words that I would like to use to describe it. The translator literally censors my words, replacing them with more harmless ones.

So if Iayan identified himself as Tank Abrams, his gender would be "Military Transport"?
A report has been filed over this, because... Yeah. Dear god.

For the record, don't continue this conversation here. This is just a notification that a report has been filed.

hmm. been quite long since i last talked here and checked the thread.
anyways, did i miss anything important whilst I was gone 🤔
im curious. has anybody argued to such extent for the hole that Serious Punch 2 did (in "downplaying" it so to speak)
"Could just be a shockwave on panel that removes the visuals of the stars but not the actual stars being destroyed rofl"
"Why is that a hole and not an illusion from your internal perspective that perceives that as stars being destroyed when it can just be a distorted representation of stars not being on panel rather than being completely destroyed?"
🤔 ngl, kinda the first time im seeing somebody argue with such BS to this extent. what about you guys?

now that I think about it, since the serious punch squared could technically be massively multi galaxy level, I guess you could say he's at least 4-A and is likely far higher
we should've continued the trend of Saitama being way higher than his tier

I- just why?

1. First and foremost, unoriginal. Man could have said a Pachycephalosaurus or even a muppet and it would have been better than this. (Oviously this is not serious it's a sarcastic retort as to how random and stupid the military transport thing is).
  2. Bigoted beyond reason.
  3. Bro you're raging over FICTIONAL CHARACTER PRONOUNS on VSBATTLES WIKI! There is literally no point. Would it even matter if Iaian identified as an aircraft carrier? It changes nothing, this feels like a bad excuse for point #2.
I would ask where to report but it seems others have done the work for me.

I- just why?

1. First and foremost, unoriginal. Man could have said a Pachycephalosaurus or even a muppet and it would have been better than this. (Oviously this is not serious it's a sarcastic retort as to how random and stupid the military transport thing is).
  2. Bigoted beyond reason.
  3. Bro you're raging over FICTIONAL CHARACTER PRONOUNS on VSBATTLES WIKI! There is literally no point. Would it even matter if Iaian identified as an aircraft carrier? It changes nothing, this feels like a bad excuse for point #2.
I would ask where to report but it seems others have done the work for me.
He’s already been banned, it’s fine.

By the way, why does the Black Sperm multiplier only apply to Platinum Sperm and not Golden Sperm? Both are mergers

It’s because we never came to an actual conclusion on if it applied to Golden Sperm as well, so we only applied it to Platinum and assumed someone would make a CRT for Golden later.

Back