• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A. There is no evidence to suggest that Boros knows Boris exists, Boris could be from an alternate dimension for all we know.
B. Boros said he was the physically strongest of his species, Boris has zero physical feats. Their only feat is with spatial manipulation, something Boros doesn’t have.
it's a basically headcanon argument of course, but I'm pretty sure he's gonna scale in the future

So, Flashy should be "At least Sub-Relativistic+" for somewhat initially keeping up with Platinum Sperm (who is far faster than Golden Sperm who could intercept Atomic Samurai with Sun Blade slashes) and a "Possibly Relativistic+" rating because Saitama said he was "kinda fast" ?

So, Flashy should be "At least Sub-Relativistic+" for somewhat initially keeping up with Platinum Sperm (who is far faster than Golden Sperm who could intercept Atomic Samurai with Sun Blade slashes) and a "Possibly Relativistic+" rating because Saitama said he was "kinda fast" ?
Possibly FTL if we really want to take his kinda fast

Possibly FTL if we really want to take his kinda fast

bdd.jpg

"at most ftl" fits better.
platinum sperm wasnt massively holding back agaisnt flashy, it's crazy to think that, and definetely an unnecessary lowball.
and it was 2v1 in 90% of the fight.
and why would platinum ask to team up with garou if he's so much superior to flash????? he could just blitz and one shot him LOL

He got completely clowned bro 💀
no, he didnt.
he was weakned, got teamed up and flashy's character gives him a weakness, since he starts losing his head when he finds someone as strong as him.
flashy being 3 tiers slower than someone who needed to team up agaisnt him while he was weakned is just ridiculous.
a ftl character can shit on a sub-rel without any effort.

Flashy still can’t outrun watchdog man’s nose he’s fodder
Watchdog man solos the S class, he’d be rank one if he weren’t exclusively in city Q

I don't get this discussion. Flashy Flash is immeasurable. He reacted to the Zero Punch and also saw Saitama being merged with his past self. He also made Saitama impressed with his casual speed, whereas Saitama can effortlessly interact with 4D planes, fart fast enough to outspeed portals, which have infinite speed, and performed the aforementioned immeasurable speed feat.

Flashy Flash should be upgraded to immeasurable, without debate. 🗿

I know the content revision is finished but recently I've been wondering why Saitama and Garou's 4-A feat is considered valid. Isn't it an outlier because a MUCH stronger Saitama later on didn't show any feats that were even 0.0000000000000001% as powerful as the 4-A feat? Even his sneeze attack merely destroyed Jupiter, which is literally nothing compared to destroying millions of stars. Also, Blast being able to even momentarily suppress the energy of "Serious Punch Squared" doesn't make sense since he struggled to suppress Garou's nuclear fission punches which weren't even strong enough to destroy Earth

“moving the Earth” ain’t 5-C, it’s 5-B at least
Well technically
  • V = √KE / 0.5*m
  • V = √2.49e+32 Joules / 0.5*5.972e+24
  • V = 9131.765 m/s
So if you move the Earth less than 9.1 kilometers per second it would be under 5-B.

Though considering the Earth's orbital velocity is 30,000~ m/s you'd struggle hard to find a series that would legitimately have that not be 5-B or better

I know the content revision is finished but recently I've been wondering why Saitama and Garou's 4-A feat is considered valid.
Well to advocate the feat
Even his sneeze attack merely destroyed Jupiter, which is literally nothing compared to destroying millions of stars.
It was also with a sneeze. A demonstrably inferior way for Saitama to attack rather than a standard punch or kick. If Saitama punched and did that you'd have an argument, but a sneeze is an inferior method of attack and wouldn't take away from his punches being much stronger.
Also, Blast being able to even momentarily suppress the energy
He did not. He tried to contain the energy and it instantly shattered his gate. All he did was try to redirect the energy and even that would have failed if not for his teammates showing up to help him.

Can't we calculate Flashy Flash's speed from the first triple constellation? I know it's a pain in the ass, but it's kind of the only option for a Flashy Flash upgrade

I mean, I guess you could maybe use Garou's reaction time of a centisecond for a timeframe. Though its still a bit suspect.
Considering that King, Saitama and Genos had a short conversation while the fight was going on I don't think that timeframe would apply.

Vaccine Man does, but not Beefcake. Literally all of them scale above Beefcake.
Yeah ngl to you....Idc what anyone says Beefcake does too

Cadres just sucked

Also was there ever a stated multplier for Vaccine Man's Transformation anywhere? ( Databooks? Interviews? )

Back