• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It’s not a lowball, it’s a completely unsupported interpretation. Even if we assumed all creation meant Earth, “moving the Earth” ain’t 5-C, it’s 5-B at least, which Tatsumaki doesn’t have feats to support.
5-b? it depends on how fast she moves it.

Boros is actually the most misunderstood power scaling wise
boros didn't get negative diffed by saitama, he just got normal stomped. Saitama said it was "almost a real fight" which is more like a boxer beating up a child than an elephant crushing a spider
and the fact that he could end up scaling to or above boris (from blast team) due to him being the strongest of his species.
Of course, he'd be completely annihilated by cosmic garou, but he's still one of the strongest in my eyes
now, I'm just not gonna be the one to try and add this to his vsbattle wiki profiles, but I stand by this strongly regardless
Saitama eviscerating Boros with the shockwave of a held back punch sounds like negative diff to me

n

no, boros got absolutely neg diffed by saitama.
what the **** are you talking about? earth's surface buster vs multisolar system buster- possibly Galaxy buster.......
it's the boris scaling, you can't deny it
I'm saying that boros would get low diffed by blast, who would get low diffed by saitama.

Saitama eviscerating Boros with the shockwave of a held back punch sounds like negative diff to me
well, it was a serious punch
It wouldn't be too wrong to say that he was using some of his actual power for that single attack, even if it was a noticeable amount less than he used vs garou
it could also be argued that he had been weaker at the time since he passively gets stronger all the time so his serious back then was just boros+++ level
theres no boris scaling, boros does not scale to boris.
why are you guys trying to scale boros to every character that exists? just no
because he's explicitly the strongest of his species as he stated

It wouldn't be too wrong to say that he was using some of his actual power for that single attack, even if it was a noticeable amount less than he used vs garou
it could also be argued that he had been weaker at the time since he passively gets stronger all the time so his serious back then was just boros+++ level

no.
boros calling himself the strongest is nothing but him being cocky.
he doesn't even know about boris existance.

A. There is no evidence to suggest that Boros knows Boris exists, Boris could be from an alternate dimension for all we know.
B. Boros said he was the physically strongest of his species, Boris has zero physical feats. Their only feat is with spatial manipulation, something Boros doesn’t have.

saitama used a serious move on sonic, orochi and evil ocean, they were all on saitama level then

The fact that we call this character Boris is already a very good reason why we shouldn't scale him to anyone.

We literally don't even know this guy's name, let alone any other significant information (other than the fact that his post-retcon silhouette looks like someone of Boros' species).

Last edited:
Who cares about Boros or Boris, Volos one shots them both
tumblr_186641d2e7c7cd2e048d5d7ce0d8b2a5_20962751_1280.png

Damn coomandar really wants tats to be reach tier 5 at least
I mean, seeing how far she upscales into High 6-A she would be tier 5 if not for the wiki's strict upscaling rules. And Psykos' god-blast would be tier 5 as well if we used kinetic energy. Gaia Cannon can be calculated at that range, too.

speedblitz GG

I'm talking about Lihiko shihime, that guy is, I think, the most powerful user of irreversible destruction. In fact, you can go to the powerlisting wiki, and you will literally notice that the bastard is the only one that actually has destruction that is truly irreversible unless you defeat him.

Back