• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why is Beefcake so small in that image? Lmao
I scaled him down so that his height and pixel scaling through the buildings are the same. Through the calculation that makes him 7-B, Beefcake's height on the actual scan would have been over a kilometer. So I showed what a beefcake would actually look like against the background of a hole with a diameter of one and a half kilometers.

Do you people think that calculating energy the piece of the core Orochi absorbed will produce in its lifetime is an acceptable way to calculate Gaia Cannon? Energy can't disappear out of nowhere.
The energy of Earth's core: 44 terawatts

The cooldown time of the core: 91 billion years or 2.87168027e18 seconds

To calculate total energy the core will produce over its lifetime:

2.87168027e18*4.4e13 = 1,26353932e32 Joules. I will divide this by 2 to take cooldown into account (6,31769659e31 Joules)

The core's volume: 7.6e18 m^3

The volume Orochi absorbed: 2e17 m^3

That's 38 times difference.

6,31769659e31/38=1,66255173e30 (Moon level+)

Okamaitachi identifies as female.
Well...

I thought that in such a case, something more than "Male, identifies self as a female" should not be counted on. A wiki on power levels is also done for those who do not understand the universe of different verse. To write that he is a male but identifies self as a female would be the most accurate description possible.

I thought that in such a case, something more than "Male, identifies self as a female" should not be counted on. A wiki on power levels is also done for those who do not understand the universe of different verse. To write that he is a male but identifies self as a female would be the most accurate description possible.
"Always consistently use the preferred pronouns of transgender characters in their character profile pages. The "Gender" section of our profiles should also not make note of a character's biological sex over or alongside their currently chosen gender identity, such as by using terms like "assigned female at birth", "assigned male at birth", "trans male", or "trans woman". For further information, click here."

I don't personally have a dog in this fight, but I'll just say you could very easily get banned for approaching the discussion in this way.

OPM Discussion thread, the Discussion Thread where 1% of discussions are related to OPM, 10% related to Boros, 89% related to something else
It would be boring if people were constantly discussing the speed and up of characters for 10 years. This is not even Marvel or TES, where there is such a large lore that you can really discuss it for so long and always find different topics.

Has the manga, webcomic and anime ever mentioned or discussed the city of H? looks like this city has a worse situation than city z because the island is not connected to the main continent
d45273c9813f01f5e68159f107153368c7580c99r1-2047-1208v2_hq.jpg

What if the serious punch squared confirmed that they actually created a void in space. How do you scale it?
What do you mean as in a void? If you mean that they actually destroyed stars, then nothing would change as we already assumed that was the case. If it was anything else, then we'd have to make a CRT/CGT to talk about it.
Btw this is my first time here✌️
Welcome!

Or maybe u r wanking it

The combined opinion of multiple (and majority) members can't just be reduced to mere downplay
it can, actually
the sample size is miniscule, for all we know literally everyone who didn't participate in the thread could agree with 3-C, there's billions of people on the planet you know

ok clown
point is, majority rules has never been fact, especially not when the sample size is small
using majority rule as an argument is just obtuse
Then why 3-C was rejected and 4-A is being used ? Because most calc group members and other staff agreed to it

Call in the guys from Comicvine and r/whowouldwin and Saitama loses his 4-A key in exchange for better NPI (can punch photons)
That

Or Outversal Saitama

Then why 3-C was rejected and 4-A is being used ? Because most calc group members and other staff agreed to it

That

Or Outversal Saitama
you're still using a blatantly fallacious view that people agreeing with something means it's correct
I'm telling you that using majority rule is dumb

you're still using a blatantly fallacious view that people agreeing with something means it's correct
I'm telling you that using majority rule is dumb
But that's the currently used system, to change that you'll need more than just a OPM CRT. Also that seems a bit arrogant, I trust their opinion on OPM calcs much more than I trust yours, and even if u call god knows how many billion people to vote, maybe the CRT would be accepted as 3-C, and I wouldn't be happy or on the winners side, but I wouldn't spread my pain on other threads calling them a bunch of downplayers or wankers, I rejected being salty by this kind of stuff

Because most calc group members and other staff agreed to it
While I agree with the current ratings, that's technically "Appeal to popularity" fallacy.
the serious punch squared got kinda downplayed
I don't think so. Actually, I am surprised that 1 zettafoe was accepted without much issue. A lower value for the feat could easily be argued. Something like "We have no evidence of them not destroying stars across the vertical axis of the galaxy (1300 ly)" or many other arguments could be said.

Not quite

In the end, thanks to arguments and evidence you may change the mind of majority of the staff, and that usually gives you the W on the thread, if you get what I mean. Most threads follow this and the Seruous Punch² was no exception
the vs wiki isn't law
that's why there's a constant flow of previously accepted things being revised on the wiki. The system is the best it can really be at the moment but it's not completely factual, just because something's accepted doesn't make it right
it's fallacious still, don't just appeal to popularity

Back