• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wikis don't lie
a7f69b794f11e5279cdb31b75f3991abf60a144d.png
Who's profile is this from?

Who's profile is this from?

ha yes,hero fandom wiki,the wiki that puts boyfriend and girlfriend like heroes,where they are assholes and do immoral things,literraly,boyfriend has so bad temperament,that can literraly just throw a phone out a window into a building 200 meters away and it falls into a traffic jam destroying a car window, and the phone he buys is crap because he is an idiot and if he bought a better one it would be even worse, because it would activate the facial scanning camera and I would not know what face it made

Webcomic Saitama acquaintance-zoned Blizzard and Manga Saitama isn't that different in his relationship with her honestly.

So I can see Blizzard still being acquaintance-zoned in the manga.

Saitama x Genos is superior 🗿
It's ironic how Saitama is the only mainstream MC i know about that said he's not into dudes on screen
Aaaand Saitama deserves more than a psycho who tries to kill B Classes that don't join her little cringe group

🗿
Fubuki beats the shit out of some B Classes
Conclusion: She's a psycho

Saitama almost wiped out Earth and everyone on it
Conclusion: He's nice and very good man

It's ironic how Saitama is the only mainstream MC i know about that said he's not into dudes on screen

imagine an enemy that literally makes you explode if you ever had any bad intentions or did something bad in your life.
and saitama just makes the enemy explode, because saitama's evil is greater than what the enemy could think

Serious punch ^ 2 wouldn’t have wiped out earth if garou didn’t copy it
it would’ve gone through garou like butter and the air pressure and gore from it would’ve just gone to space

Webcomic Saitama acquaintance-zoned Blizzard and Manga Saitama isn't that different in his relationship with her honestly.

So I can see Blizzard still being acquaintance-zoned in the manga.
In the WC Saitama never had any real impact on Fubuki's personality before the sisters arc unlike the manga

Fun fact: disliking a character because of immoral acts is the most r etarded thing ever, like imagine not having Lelouch in my favorite list because he's a mass murderer

My dude what?

You act as if Saitama was literally trying to blow the earth up when that only happened due to Garou copying Saitama.

Also some of Fubuki’s literal first words to Saitama was to have her henchman “crush his bones so he never plays hero again.” Lady was ruthless

Saitama only had really one notably bad moment, when he went full tilt against Garou and would have destroyed the Earth in his clash if Blast wasn't there to redirect the attack. Besides that the only other thing he's really done that's by in large bad is telling Garou he's frustrated enough to destroy the Earth, but that was just as valid as a normal person saying they'll injure someone else when they're really angry.

Blizzard has crippled people and because of her B-Class is known to be ruthless, though she's gotten less bad as time has went on. Tornado ranges from psychopath to anime overprotective sister depending on the arc, but she generally doesn't kill anyone or anything.

Fun fact: disliking a character because of immoral acts is the most r etarded thing ever, like imagine not having Lelouch in my favorite list because he's a mass murderer

The problem with boyfriend is that he is too idiotic, and I hate idiots.
specially that kind of idiots,wait,everyone in the world is idiot...well more idiots that the normal level

Well UDG, you can dislike a character for being a mass murder or evil. Usually they just have something else that allows a person to overlook those issues and still like their role as a character.

Someone like Pain, Leloch, Darkseid, Darth Vader or Aizen are more or less irremeably evil. They've caused so much destruction and pain that they basically have no way to ever make up for what they have done, but the other aspects of their character is what people like or enjoy reading. But at the end of the day they're all evil monsters in some capacity.

This is a ******* headcanon what do mean a 4-A punch won't have erase Earth if Garou was not a copycat
The 4A punch was due to the SP^2. Which is the exponential increase of the attack due to the Fists clashing.

…..because Garou copied the Serious punch.

Had Garou not copied the punch, there’s no evidence Saitama would’ve destroyed the earth especially since he was hitting Garou with much stronger punches straight into the ground and it didn’t do any notable damage to the planet.

Which is the exponential increase of the attack due to the Fists clashing.
I just want to mention this here, even if the clash made the attack an octillion times stronger that would still be enough to destroy god damn Jupiter nearly 5,000 times over.

Under no circumstance would the explosion not have threatened or destroyed the Earth.

Back