• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE FIST THAT HAS TURNED AGAINST GOD

tumblr_nzq8yljBVI1rt66alo3_540.gifv

THE HOPE OF THE UNIVERSE

dragon-ball-z-fusion-reborn-goku-super-saiyan3.gif

RULES

• Parallel timeline Saitama and buu saga Goku (Toei) are being used
  • Goku stars at SSJ3
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Earth is indestructible
  • No BFR
  • Morals off
  • Bloodlusted
  • Wins by Death
LOCTION
b61a2f5e1ad39bca11f6582b05ffbe3b.jpg

Saitama:
Goku:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:

THE FIST THAT HAS TURNED AGAINST GOD

tumblr_nzq8yljBVI1rt66alo3_540.gifv

THE HOPE OF THE UNIVERSE

tumblr_mfpjjn7tES1r72ht7o1_500.gif

RULES
  • Future Saitama and buu saga Goku (Toei) are being used
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Earth is indestructible
  • No BFR
  • Morals off
  • Bloodlusted
  • Wins by Death
LOCTION
b61a2f5e1ad39bca11f6582b05ffbe3b.jpg

Saitama:
Goku:
Inconclusive:
this is a stomp cause of AD and the fact that saitama's future key is getting 3-C soon
goku got nothing

Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp

I dont think dbz should be put up against saitama or cosmic garou at all (maybe blast could work). Its "opm copies gg" for anybody who is in the same tier range
opm stomps 99% of the time unless u restrict like half the abilites. and the 1% db stomp is like zeno.

opm stomps 99% of the time unless u restrict like half the abilites. and the 1% db stomp is like zeno.
Not really until saitama does something like adapting to a low 2-C god. I think they consider him as being able to adapt tenfolds as a minimum atm here?
Unless you do argue the ability to be high 3-A but 3-As can mostly one shot before anything happens so...

Not really until saitama does something like adapting to a low 2-C god. I think they consider him as being able to adapt tenfolds as a minimum atm here?
technically saitama does have dura neg with techniques he copied from garou, and also zeno could get zero punched perhaps
also with the RE saitama can just go infinite with it since his limiter is nonexistent, taking nlf outta the equation

Thank the lord Downstreamers dont lose to anyone in OPM. Id be malding if i had to argue in a saitama or Garou matchup

Saying Saitama can use his AD to go from 4-A all the way to Low 2-C is a bit of stretch ngl
RE not AD
as in his ability to copy shit which apparently does better than garou's (garou couldn't really time travel (except he kinda just ended up time travelling to see tareo and then just die I guess?))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back