• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's been almost 2 weeks, why isn't God's profile showing up yet?

What's going on here? is there something blocking it?

s9yvuys2pah91.jpg
Garou : Give it up Cell you will never beat me with your stolen techniques.

Cell : And what ? you will beat me with yours ?

Garou : Hey , I dont steal techniques.

Saitama : Garou , you actually do.

Garou : what about the "Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist"

Bang : thats mine thanks.

Garou : the Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist?

Bomb : Thats mine.

Garou : um , the All-Life Eradication Fist?

Saitama : you made that last one up didnt you ?

Garou : Oh Come On !

It's been almost 2 weeks, why isn't God's profile showing up yet?

What's going on here? is there something blocking it?
tbf , God is like 2013 Battle of Gods Movie Beerus.

Barely anything is known about him. Who knows what other powers Murata and One will add

that reminds me of something, without the statement that goku vs bills would destroy the universe, then no one would know that goku is universal, and he would still be a solar system level.
not to mention, that some silly people from outside, believe that the feats>staments when literally without the stament of the destruction of the universe, goku would not be universal, it is not a universal feat, because without the context that the universe would be destroyed it would not be universal

He was either 4-B, 4-A, or 3-B. He was stated to be capable of easily destroying solar systems iirc, and King Kai said he can destroy galaxy clusters, which he may have also said in the anime version I think.
Battle of Gods Goku and Beerus were sometimes put at 3-C to 3-B through sheer multipliers. Since the multiplier SSJG gives was sometimes argued to be ridiculously large.

Back