• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
also, i don't really see how someone can like amai mask?
like, such an annoying character lol loved the part when tatsumaki did put him on his place
i hope he is dead next arc.
lol what? I don't get your logic. You don't like Amai because you think he's annoying, which I can kind of agree on. But isn't Tatsumaki literally the epitome of tsundere bitch? She is basically a female version of Amai mask in terms of assholery but literally on a higher level. Yet you love Tatsumaki? Wtf

lol what? I don't get your logic. You don't like Amai because you think he's annoying, which I can kind of agree on. But isn't Tatsumaki literally the epitome of tsundere bitch? She is basically a female version of Amai mask in terms of assholery but literally on a higher level. Yet you love Tatsumaki? Wtf
Do you really want to compare?
Amai mask= beta ;;;;;;;;;; Tatsumaki: Alpha chad

I'm wondering how some of the casual anime fans will react to the limiter explanation. Also wondering if it'll be worded differently in the anime's main sub.

Do you really want to compare?
Amai mask= beta ;;;;;;;;;; Tatsumaki: Alpha chad
Oh. You're just trolling. I thought you were serious. Not gonna waste my time on trolls like you. I see enough of your type on r/OPM. I came here to get away from that bs

Tatsumaki is literally a ******* bitch and makes Amai mask look like a rational likeable character lol
You suck and make me wanna die, Tatsumaki atleast is a good hero that cares for people and not a triggered psychopat that triggers people

Okay, while I agree with the premise of your point, Amai is way worse than Tatsumaki. Most she does is throw humans out of her way if they provoke or attack her, and insults people constantly (although anyone with strength she respects). Amai Mask literally thought about killing all of the S-Class including Child Emperor who is literally an innocent 9 year old just to preserve his image. Tatsumaki is a bitch, Amai Mask is borderline evil.

Okay, while I agree with the premise of your point, Amai is way worse than Tatsumaki. Most she does is throw humans out of her way if they provoke or attack her, and insults people constantly (although anyone with strength she respects). Amai Mask literally thought about killing all of the S-Class including Child Emperor who is literally an innocent 9 year old just to preserve his image. Tatsumaki is a bitch, Amai Mask is borderline evil.
Amai mask is borderline evil? Thanks for letting me know that you never read the webcomic lol. And fubuki literally tried to kill Saitama and so did Tatsumaki in the webcomic. She's not this "acts scary but is soft on the inside" bullshit cliche trope thing. Tatsumaki is just as much of a psycho bitch as Amai. It would've taken the bitch 0.000000000001% of her power to help the other heroes during Jagan's attack, but she refused to just because.

Anyway, I'm done with this discussion. Simps gonna simp tbh. People be acting like Tatsumaki isn't a total bitch just because she's cute or something lmao

Anyway, I'm done with this discussion. Simps gonna simp tbh. People be acting like Tatsumaki isn't a total bitch just because she's cute or something lmao
No, it's because she literally almost died holding back in order to protect people lol, bye

Amai mask is borderline evil? Thanks for letting me know that you never read the webcomic lol. And fubuki literally tried to kill Saitama and so did Tatsumaki in the webcomic. She's not this "acts scary but is soft on the inside" bullshit cliche trope thing
I thought we were comparing their manga versions. Not surprised at the toxicity though, you're arguably the most toxic person in the thread tbh.

As for their webcomic versions, Amai Mask is about as bad as Tatsumaki. And no, Tatsumaki did not try to kill Saitama, Saitama literally just proved that he is stronger than her, so she had no reason to think he'd die from that, she was trying to get rid of him so she could talk to Fubuki. Tatsumaki even said that she doubted it'd kill him. She was only mildly surprised when Saitama resurfaced.

If you mean because she said things about killing Saitama, then I guess Bakugo and similar characters are also attempted murderers going by that logic. I'd agree that Tatsumaki was fine with severely hurting him, maybe even crippling him, but to say she tried to kill him is just wrong. And Fubuki's actions have nothing to do with this.

And I didn't say that Tatsumaki was the typical rough softie, ever.

Tatsumaki is a bitch, and even among OPM character's she's mid. But feel free to call everyone who disagrees with you bias. You've already proven how toxic you are before.

And no, Tatsumaki did not try to kill Saitama, Saitama literally just proved that he is stronger than her, so she had no reason to think he'd die from that, she was trying to get rid of him so she could talk to Fubuki.
Not gonna join the debate, but regarding this, Tatsumaki tried to push Saitama to the space...

Ese fue mi primer año de la wiki, aunque mi inglés a mejorado lo suficiente como para poder escribir mensajes cortos
Mi nivel de ingles es suficiente para leer lo que dicen los demas (casi siempre) y escribir mensajes cortos, pero para cualquier otra cosa necesito el traductor (o escribir en un ingles roto)

I'm planning a ctr to give missing abilities to different characters in the verse, but I don't have time to look for the justifications (although I already have what chapter and page they are in), someone who can help

Mi nivel de ingles es suficiente para leer lo que dicen los demas (casi siempre) y escribir mensajes cortos, pero para cualquier otra cosa necesito el traductor (o escribir en un ingles roto)
si eso me pasa, mayormente cuando hago CRT o perfiles/calcs o describo habilidades grandes

I'm planning a ctr to give missing abilities to different characters in the verse, but I don't have time to look for the justifications (although I already have what chapter and page they are in), someone who can help
i can help you, also let's make a CRT for more color profiles

s9yvuys2pah91.jpg
That is beautiful

Back